The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Denmark > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #1  
Old 03-27-2007, 05:25 PM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Holme, Århus, Denmark
Posts: 201
Prince Christian and Lille Prinsesse, Current Events 1: March 2007 - June 2007

Welcome to the the 1st thread dedicated to the current events of HRH Prince Christian of Denmark and Lille Prinsesse.

Please post news and photos of Prince Christian and Lille Prinsesse here, and don't forget the Forum Rules.

The old thread can be found here: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f216/prince-christian-current-events-2-july-2006-march-2007-a-10216.html

Happy posting

Lasse!
__________________

__________________
  #2  
Old 03-27-2007, 06:22 PM
Lady Bluffton's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Bluffton, United States
Posts: 348
I think Christian looks more like Felix these days, especially now that Chris seems to have gotten his first haircut. They both seem to have their granddad Henri's eyes!

The Danish Monarchy - The Royal House - HH Prince Felix
__________________

__________________
"You can dance, you can jive, having the time of your life / See that girl, watch that scene, diggin' the dancing queen"
  #3  
Old 03-27-2007, 06:39 PM
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: .a, United States
Posts: 3,345
I see Prince Henrik in Christian (shape of head and eyes), and a tad of Mary (shape of nose, the space between the tip of his nose to the top of his mouth, and the small narrow bow like shaped lips.)

I do not see any resemblance to Her Majesty Queen Margrethe, Frederik, or Prince Felix.

This is my opinion.
__________________
  #4  
Old 03-27-2007, 07:58 PM
christinacg's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Boston, United States
Posts: 1,194
Could Christian be any more handsome! He is seriously so adorable. I too think he looks like Henrik and Mary. But I do see Fred in him too.
__________________
  #5  
Old 03-29-2007, 09:35 PM
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Monterey, United States
Posts: 2,325
Here is a question ive been wondering about since his Gradmother is 66 What year will Christian come to the throne my guess 2057
__________________
  #6  
Old 03-30-2007, 10:13 AM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Posts: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal Fan
Here is a question ive been wondering about since his Gradmother is 66 What year will Christian come to the throne my guess 2057
Grandmother is irelevant to the question unless you suspect his father will pass away before his Grandmother. If not he will take the throne when his father pass away.


As for his friends, some of the crownprince inner circles are children of his parents friends and social circle. Those he meet on his own is from highschool as far as I rememeber.
__________________
  #7  
Old 03-30-2007, 11:25 AM
GömdNatt's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Cincinnati, United States
Posts: 505
Quote:
Originally Posted by MargreteI
Grandmother is irelevant to the question unless you suspect his father will pass away before his Grandmother. If not he will take the throne when his father pass away.


As for his friends, some of the crownprince inner circles are children of his parents friends and social circle. Those he meet on his own is from highschool as far as I rememeber.
it's obvious Queen Margrethe will not live to 2057, as Royal Fan suggested. she would be 117 at that time!

I, personally, hate to discuss when royals will pass away, but I do think that 2057 is a good guess for the time when Christian may become king. At that time, Frederick will be 89, right?
__________________
My facebook fan page: https://www.facebook.com/SignyCullen
Author of fiction novel Farther Side of Away, and non-fiction book about royalty If You're a Princess, Where's Your Crown?
  #8  
Old 04-01-2007, 07:11 AM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: lisbon, Portugal
Posts: 193
Christian is an adorable kid...he's soo cute...I think he looks like Mary (nose, mouth, shape and intensive eyes)...He's really smooth
Mary looks good, she looks very pretty pregnant....
__________________
  #9  
Old 04-01-2007, 07:58 AM
crisscross1's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Perth, Australia
Posts: 818
Quote:
Originally Posted by GömdNatt
it's obvious Queen Margrethe will not live to 2057, as Royal Fan suggested. she would be 117 at that time!

I, personally, hate to discuss when royals will pass away, but I do think that 2057 is a good guess for the time when Christian may become king. At that time, Frederick will be 89, right?
I don't think that Royal Fan was suggesting that Queen Margrethe will live to 2057, I think that it was presumed that by the time Prince Christian took the throne, (after his grandmother and father) it would be around that time. Perhaps some literal thinking was required.
It is only an "I predict" question, and as such could be discussed without fear of upsetting anyone.
__________________
  #10  
Old 04-02-2007, 07:45 AM
GömdNatt's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Cincinnati, United States
Posts: 505
Quote:
Originally Posted by crisscross1
I don't think that Royal Fan was suggesting that Queen Margrethe will live to 2057, I think that it was presumed that by the time Prince Christian took the throne, (after his grandmother and father) it would be around that time. Perhaps some literal thinking was required.
It is only an "I predict" question, and as such could be discussed without fear of upsetting anyone.
oops. Sorry! I meant that royal fan suggested that Christian may come to the throne in 2057, not that he/she was saying Margrethe would live that long.
__________________
My facebook fan page: https://www.facebook.com/SignyCullen
Author of fiction novel Farther Side of Away, and non-fiction book about royalty If You're a Princess, Where's Your Crown?
  #11  
Old 04-02-2007, 02:43 PM
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Monterey, United States
Posts: 2,325
No I Wasnt saying that at all im saying If the Queen Passes say in 10 years thats 2017 Frederik X 2017 to 2057 which would put him at 89 and Christian at 57 58 and he could well rule till 100 :) Pure Speculation of course....im "He" BTW
__________________
  #12  
Old 04-02-2007, 09:01 PM
Gentry
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: ny, United States
Posts: 59
LOL ..!! a little gender dispute =)
__________________
  #13  
Old 04-15-2007, 01:53 PM
dazzling's Avatar
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: -, France
Posts: 18,314
Little Christian is familiar...

We know Billed Bladet (no.15 12 April 2007) was at Marselisborg to get the Marie Cavallier story, but they also saw Christian out for a walk with Ziggy while Frederik and Mary were at church on Easter Sunday, Christian on a walk with Ziggy.

He is not wondering about it himself, but his mother and father definitely are. In a few weeks Prince Christian will become a big brother and then the one and half year old heir to the throne will have a new playmate.

Read the article & some great new pictures
__________________
  #14  
Old 04-15-2007, 02:00 PM
corazon's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: -In some dark place-, Argentina
Posts: 2,080
Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling
Little Christian is familiar...

We know Billed Bladet (no.15 12 April 2007) was at Marselisborg to get the Marie Cavallier story, but they also saw Christian out for a walk with Ziggy while Frederik and Mary were at church on Easter Sunday, Christian on a walk with Ziggy.

He is not wondering about it himself, but his mother and father definitely are. In a few weeks Prince Christian will become a big brother and then the one and half year old heir to the throne will have a new playmate.

Read the article & some great new pictures
at last, ziggy is back!
christian is so cute and adorable, very soon he will be the big brother!
__________________
Today the world has embraced new royal Princesses in the form of Mary of Denmark and Maxima of the Netherlands. But it's questionable whether even these hugely popular, increasingly glamorous future Queens will ever capture the world's imagination in the same way as Diana.
As Mario acknowledges: "She really was a true Princess".
-www.theroyalist.net-
  #15  
Old 04-19-2007, 05:17 AM
tara1983's Avatar
Gentry
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: SYDNEY, Australia
Posts: 66
hay guys i found some behind the scene photos of christian , mary and fred on the Dannebrog some cute pics of the three of them being a happy family doing normal famiy stuff click on Danish Royal Watchers and and then click on christian name and scoll down fingers cross it works

take care tara
__________________
  #16  
Old 04-19-2007, 02:19 PM
crm2317's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Belfast, United Kingdom
Posts: 1,885
Hi guys on DanishRoyalWatchers I found these Billet-Bladet photo's comparing Frederik and Christian at a similar age. I hope they havent been posted before

Frederik/Christian1
Frederik/Christian
__________________
  #17  
Old 04-19-2007, 04:18 PM
crm2317's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Belfast, United Kingdom
Posts: 1,885
Quote:
Originally Posted by monica
Thanksss crm !!!!
You're very welcome

Is it only me or does lilleprincen definately take after his daddy. I thought there were similarities before but now I can see they are definately alike
__________________
  #18  
Old 04-19-2007, 08:18 PM
ZandraRae's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Nashville, United States
Posts: 572
Quote:
Originally Posted by crm2317
Hi guys on DanishRoyalWatchers I found these Billet-Bladet photo's comparing Frederik and Christian at a similar age. I hope they havent been posted before

Frederik/Christian1
Frederik/Christian
Thanks for the pics crm2317! The chubby cheeks are definitely the same! So cute...
__________________
  #19  
Old 04-23-2007, 11:00 AM
Verde Esmeralda's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Posts: 853
They look alike indeed! Still I think the mouth and the lower part of Christian's face comes from Mary...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessRulz
Thanks jmj21983!! Great pics!
I am sooo in love with Christian's cute little shoes...
__________________
  #20  
Old 04-23-2007, 08:44 PM
Royal Highness
TRF Author
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Posts: 1,734
I'm in love with this little jewel entirely. His face is adorable...

Vanesa.
__________________

__________________
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off





Additional Links
Popular Tags
birth charlene chris o'neill crown prince felipe crown prince frederik crown prince haakon crown princess letizia crown princess mary crown princess mette-marit crown princess victoria current events fashion grand duchess maria teresa grand duke henri hohenzollern infanta cristina infanta elena jordan king abdullah ii king carl xvi gustav king felipe king felipe vi king harald king juan carlos king philippe king willem-alexander luxembourg olympic games ottoman pom prince albert prince albert ii prince carl philip prince constantijn prince felipe prince floris prince laurent prince pieter-christiaan princess princess alexia (2005 -) princess anita princess ariane princess beatrix princess catharina-amalia princess charlene princess claire princess eleonore princess elisabeth princess haya princess laurentien princess letizia princess mabel princess madeleine princess margriet princess marie princess mary princess of asturias queen letizia queen mathilde queen maxima queen paola queen rania queen silvia queen sofia royal russia spain state visit wedding william


Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

RV & Travel Trailer Communities

Our RV & Travel Trailer sites encompasses virtually all types of Recreational Vehicles, from brand-specific to general RV communities.

» More about our RV Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities


Copyright 2002-2012 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:44 PM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014
Jelsoft Enterprises

Royal News Delivered to your Email!

You can get the latest Royal News right in your inbox.

unsusbcribe at anytime with one click

Close [X]