The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Denmark > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2007, 02:52 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurberryBrit
Slightly off topic, but is there a similar video that shows the entrance of the guests at te Crown Princely wedding?

I'm sure there is, but give me a minute to find it for you, BB.

Getting back to the topic at hand, the Dutch blog, Royals, is the best one on the net, by far. If you haven't seen their beautiful blog with great original commentary and articles, check it out.

This week, they have added lovely new photos of the Little Princess and Prince Christian. Scroll down until you see them.

Old 06-10-2007, 03:36 PM
Royal Highness

I love the new pictures on DRW's. Nikolai and Felix have grown up, Felix's hair is a little darker IMO, and Christian is cuter than ever. I think the Little Princess is like her mother. She seems to have a good personality, I love the picture where she is smiling up at her grandmother. I bet Margrethe and Henrik are thrilled to have a little girl in their lives after so many boys!

Old 06-10-2007, 03:40 PM
Commoner

i thought these pictures were very sweet! its nice to see more family portraits.,
Old 06-10-2007, 04:35 PM
Heir Apparent

In case you haven't seen enough of the Little Princess, Prince Christian and so forth, this fantastic blog has it all. Check them out if you can. Scroll down a bit.
Old 06-10-2007, 04:48 PM
Nobility

I agree, the little Princess sure does look like Mary.

Maybe she'll alter over time though - I mean, Christian had dark features when he was younger and look at him now!
Old 06-10-2007, 05:27 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Both children look like their parents, i find lil princess to have mary's nose, or so does it look like it from a side shot. poor christian, he looks annoyed.

GT, thanks for th eblog, great pictures
Old 06-10-2007, 08:58 PM
Heir Apparent

hat a lovely pic, in the arms of her grandmother !
Lovely little nose, so like her mother !
Old 06-11-2007, 05:23 AM
Courtier

It's lovely to see new pictures of all the children together with their grandparents. Christian and his little sister are so different. Prince Christian is always so serious but he is a handsome little man. I can't wait for the Princess' christening, more pictures.
Old 06-11-2007, 05:25 AM
Heir Apparent

Well I think Lillepige is growing so fast!!! Don't you think that! Her hair is really dark!! Prince Henrik skarf does look like something in her hair!!! But I think Mary doesn't like to put things in lillepige hair yet!!!
Christian looks very nice (I really don't like that kind of shirt's on it, bit it seams that Mary aprreciates because Christian is always wearing them). He looks like a marroquim boy with those shirts :-))))
http://royals.web-log.nl/photos/unca.../nargrethe.jpg
I really aprreciate that Mary shows lillepige very often! It is good to see sometimes the little Princess and it is good that Mary don't want to hide her from the public eye!
Old 06-11-2007, 09:16 AM
Nobility

Does anyone know when they will chose the name for Lille Prinsesse?

Is it due to religious reasons why they are waiting? Philipe and Letiza have revealed a name why have not Mary and Frederick? Excuse my ignorance but can anyone help answer this question?
Old 06-11-2007, 09:24 AM
Heir Apparent

I don't know. I see alot of Frederick in some of those pictures of the little princess. For the life of me I can't figure out who Christian looks like though. I think that the little princess is a combination of the two, but I can definitely see Frederick as well as Mary in her.
Old 06-11-2007, 09:31 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by WindsorIII
Does anyone know when they will chose the name for Lille Prinsesse?

Is it due to religious reasons why they are waiting? Philipe and Letiza have revealed a name why have not Mary and Frederick? Excuse my ignorance but can anyone help answer this question?
The name is only revealed at the christening.

No, there are no religious reasons - it's just tradition in the DRF .
Old 06-11-2007, 09:36 AM
Aristocracy

Christian looks very nice (I really don't like that kind of shirt's on it, bit it seams that Mary aprreciates because Christian is always wearing them). He looks like a marroquim boy with those shirts :-))))
Littlepige sometimes looks really beautiful but this time I think I don't like what she is wearing
I agree...I haven't ever cared for the way Mary dresses Christian...hard to tell with new little one yet, but the lavender sweater thing looked tacky to me
Old 06-11-2007, 10:28 AM
Heir Apparent

I wonder where she buy those shirts! Because if he wears them one or two times OK but Mary seams to like them a lot! Littlepige will look better in ligth colours like pink, white, pail blue, because she has dark hair and light colours will suite her better than this one!
Old 06-11-2007, 12:20 PM
Aristocracy

I wonder where she finds them, too. I have never seen the style here...the color is nice on him. Something like Leonor wears would be pretty on the baby princess!
Old 06-11-2007, 01:16 PM
Heir Apparent

Well, I suppose that I can understand her thinking. Poor Christian will be suited up in suits and restrictive clothing soon enough, so let him be comforatble while he can. Also, little ones tend to roll around, and be rambunctious, so loose clothing certainly would help with that!
Old 06-11-2007, 01:22 PM
Heir Apparent

Of course Empress you are so right but those Marroquin shirts...
Old 06-11-2007, 01:25 PM
Courtier

It might be Fredrik that chooses Christian's shirts.
The little Princess looks cute! She's actually awake and smiling! Great! But, I do have one objection to her outfit.They should have put some cute little white socks with ruffles on her instead of the stockings (which by the way looked a little big on her). I can't really see the rest of her outfit...so I can't opinionate on it. I really think she looked like her Dad in the begining, and now she's starting to look more like her Mom. But mainly because of her coloring, the dark hair and eyes. Can't wait to see her on July 1st!
Old 06-11-2007, 01:33 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by almab
I wonder where she finds them, too. I have never seen the style here...the color is nice on him. Something like Leonor wears would be pretty on the baby princess!
Not too many fine girly-girl dresses though! I hope they (I like to think that Frederik has a say in dressing his kids as well ) continue the more relaxed clothing style they have for Christian which I personally like a lot for such small children.
Old 06-12-2007, 05:08 AM
Heir Apparent

Yes I do appreciate the way Mary dresses Christian I'am only point the fact of those Marroquim shirts that Mary likes to dress him! But OK.....