The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Denmark > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-14-2007, 05:11 PM
Aristocracy

They looked very happy!!! What a great pics of the beautifull family!!! Christian is very cute, he seemed happy with his litle sister!!!

Old 05-14-2007, 05:18 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by crm2317
I think there is a definate resemblance to her daddy and Queen Margrethe:

Margrethe

Frederik
I thought that she looked like Mom, but now that I see pictures she looks very much like Margrethe did as a baby.

Old 05-14-2007, 05:22 PM
Aristocracy

Mary looks wonderful and happy...CHRISTIAN is cuter every day.I think it´s important to him play with his mum, like always...it´s important that Mary as time to both kids...I agreed it´s good to see Mary´s sister helping her
Old 05-14-2007, 08:21 PM
Royal Highness
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessRulz
"Lillleprinsesse" is not the baby's title, it is simply a nickname to use until we know her actual name. "Lillepigen" means "the little girl", which is what Mary said they were calling the baby as a nickname, like the called Christian "Lillemand" - likewise, Christian was also called "Lilleprinsen" before we knew his name. Hope this clears up your confusion!
Thank you for clearifing things to me...I figured out it could be something similar to the explanation you gave me above. Sometimes I could be REALLY idiotic!

As for the Lilleprinsesse resemblance to her grand-mother, the Queen, I don't think so. The Queen's eyes were bigger than hers...by far! It could be useful to compare a pic of crownprincess Mary when a baby to one of the Lillepigen.

Vanesa.
Old 05-15-2007, 04:30 AM
Heir Apparent

I love the way Mary dresses Christian, so like a normal baby from his age who is attending kindergarten!!!!
I think Mary's sisters is in Denmark to meet her new little niece!I think Mary has lot of other "helpers", Jane is just keeping some company to Mary in theses days!!!
Old 05-15-2007, 04:59 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessRulz
Christian is so cute, he didn't want to go back inside to Lillepigen, but to stay and watch the truck some more! I can see that truck trumps sister in his mind!
OH YEAH! Trucks are FAR more interesting than little sisters!!

These are fabulous pictures ... I especially like Christian's little round tummy - I just want to hug him.
Old 05-15-2007, 10:29 AM
Serene Highness

I just saw the pictures and little Chrisitan is so adorable. I agree with trinny it makes you want to hug is little round belly! Mary looks great as well after the pregnancy.
Old 05-15-2007, 10:48 AM
Heir Apparent

Well, I wonder if she is breastfeeding. Women who breast feed tend to lose the weight quite a bit faster than those that do not.
Old 05-15-2007, 11:03 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress
Well, I wonder if she is breastfeeding. Women who breast feed tend to lose the weight quite a bit faster than those that do not.
But usually not that fast. In the beginning the amount of milk is quite little and not so much making an impact. To me it seemed, she didn´t gain so much weight and with the baby + placenta+amniotic fluid+stored water, she probably lost most of the weight already...
Old 05-15-2007, 11:48 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress
She is breastfeeding. she have said that to the media like she did with Christian. Its very common in Denmark to breastfeed unless you dont have enough milk to do so.
Old 05-15-2007, 12:17 PM
Heir Apparent

She just looks a little bit more fat around her belly what his pretty normal because her legs look very tinny to me!

I think this could be for littlepigen sleep near her mom because of the wheeles http://www.billedbladet.dk/adm/pics/...20legevogn.jpg
Old 05-15-2007, 12:33 PM
Royal Highness

According to the accompanying article the pram use to belong to Queen Margrethe! Talk about not throwing things away.

After a little bit of polishing and restoration it was sent from Amalienborg to Chancellory House. It's a nice gesture from Queen Margrethe.
Perhaps we'll be seeing photos of Christian with the lille Prinsesse when she gets a bit older for the pram.
Old 05-15-2007, 12:34 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by biboquinhas
I think this could be for littlepigen sleep near her mom because of the wheeles http://www.billedbladet.dk/adm/pics/...20legevogn.jpg
It's actually queen Margrethe's old play waggon According to the article she has had it pulled out from storage and repaired - for Frederik's and Mary's two children.
Old 05-15-2007, 04:26 PM
Heir Apparent

DRWs has more news, plus lots of unpublished exclusive photos, about the party thrown for the Little Princess a two weeks ago.

According to their sources, many of Frederik and Mary's friends showed up at Fredensborg Slot, including the Queen who walked from the main house, to celebrate the birth of the little one. Gifts were presented and everyone gushed over the new baby.
Old 05-16-2007, 11:54 AM
Aristocracy

Great photos they are a very beautiful family. I love the photo of Christian with his babysister.
For me the little princess look like Frederick.
Old 05-18-2007, 05:46 AM
Heir Apparent

Christian is really chubby, he must be a very good eater!!!!
Old 05-18-2007, 05:56 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by biboquinhas
Christian is really chubby, he must be a very good eater!!!!
Yes, i thought so too.
Then again, if one looks at the buggies in the city...most 1 year old look like that. Don´t think, he is out of these percentiles, that show pediatrists, if a child has a healthy weight.
And like all children he would probably stretch around the 2nd, latest at the 3rd birthday.
Maybe his big round head is also adding something to this "compact" or chunky look. He reminds me in some ways so much of cousin Felix. But as we can see, this one stretched as well.
Old 05-18-2007, 12:37 PM
Heir Apparent

DRWs has obtained the magazine cover of the Lillepigen from Billed Bladet and have translated the whole article from their friend Anna Johanessen, the writer from the popular Danish magazine.

It's a great photo and story so check it out.
Old 05-18-2007, 04:02 PM
Aristocracy

Personally I see Frederick in Lillepigen's eyes - to me they have similar eyes.

She is just enchanting. I'm really looking forward to watching her grow up and to see the relationship between Christian and her develop!
Old 05-18-2007, 08:01 PM
Nobility

I think she's absolutely adorable...!
Somebody said something about a video of her that has been released? I cannot find it. Can somebody help?