General News about Joachim, Marie and Family 2: August 2009 - January 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France
Welcome to
General News about Joachim, Marie, and Family Part 2
The previous can be found here

Here are some important
TRF Community Rules & FAQs

• In order to legally post copyrighted material, you must obtain written permission from the copyright owner.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • Hotlinking of content from other websites is not permitted.
  • We expect our members to treat each other with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
  • Empty posts, that is posts that do not add or contribute to the discussion, will be deleted without notice.
If you have any questions, please contact a member of the moderating team.

Happy posting!:flowers:

Royal House of Denmark Moderators
Mandy, iceflower, JessRulz & dazzling

Last edited by a moderator:
Too bad we don't have pics from the concert!!

So Marie & Joachim don't have the same musical taste! Joachim prefers Madonna and Marie prefers Coldplay!! it must be war at home or in the car when they want to listen to music:lol:

Nice video, and it seems Marie is understanding more casual Danish, enough to answer the photographers and give a little chuckle when appropriate. That is such a positive step.

He is so attentive, with the umbrella, every gesture of his designed to show his caring.

Alexandra and Martin looked fine, too, though I think her outfit was a bit too casual for his suit and tie. The cardigan she wore made it so. A different wrap would have matched his level of elegance.

Marie looks right, this time. Shoes are better than the white ones worn last year to a different concert.

Baptism dress was appropriate as was the jeans outfit to the Coldplay concert. She looks like she's having a good time, though we don't actually see her dancing.

Here are two more pics of Princess Marie's arrival at the
Coldplay concert:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

She looks like she's having a good time, though we don't actually see her dancing.

No, these photos were taken just before the concert, outside the venue. So far, there haven't been any photos released of Marie inside the concert.

Great you've found pics from this evening!!!

She looks great and seems to have fun!

Here are two more pics of Princess Marie's arrival at the
Coldplay concert:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Who is the guy in the middle, a friend maybe? Marie looks really happy, all smile and full of energy. Its good to see her enjoying her free time. Thanks for the pictures, theyre really nice.

She continues to slim down. Marie is now completely at pre-pregnancy figure. This is three weeks after the christening...

Too bad we don't have pics from the concert!!

So Marie & Joachim don't have the same musical taste! Joachim prefers Madonna and Marie prefers Coldplay!! it must be war at home or in the car when they want to listen to music:lol:

Actually, Joachim's favorite type of music is rock. AC/DC is his favorite band:
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=956939&postcount=196
He went to their concert earlier this year, and has been a fan of AC/DC since 1988 (or at least the article in the link claims).

I think Marie and Joachim have such a good realtionship that listening to different groups would not be a problem, even if in a small space like a car.

great pics! i'm glad marie found some time to attend the coldplay concert - i bet she enjoyed it!

Joachim has a dinner coming up. Will he be going alone, or will Marie be joining him? I can't remember the exact event, but it was right around the time of the music festival.

Yes, they show how Marie has affection for Joachim's boys. Shame they can't live closer to them.

Here is an article and picture gallery about P.Marie on how she is a loving stepmother and how good her relationship is with Joachims sons.

Here is the translated article and the BB article + gallery in Danish

It's great how Marie has integrated well within Joachim's family. It makes things so much easier for his boys.

Yes, she is mature and has experienced herself what the boys are going through. This is a plus.

Billed Bladet has an article about the close friendship between Prince Joachim and Oscar Davidsen Siesbye:
Billed-Bladet - Joachim og Siesbyes venskab bliver stærkere

The article says that they became friends during their years at the Krebs Skole, and that the friendship has become stronger over the years. They both enjoy auto racing, and can often be found racing each other during racing events on the weekends. The article also has photos of some of the other friends of Joachim and Marie.

Last edited:
The couple looked very lovely, thanks for posting, carlota :flowers:

Here's the complete ppe gallery.

1-2 weeks ago Princess Marie, Prince Joachim and little Henrik
have been in Switzerland. Here are some nice pics of them
(together with their cute dog) in Geneve on September 19:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

Marie looked quite relaxed with a hanging baby and a dog on a lead. She looks quite nice and casul. At the wedding, she looked lovely. Joachim seems to be enjoying new dad to new son again, he looks very hand on.
Thanks for the pictures

What a beautiful baby. And I agree Marie and Joachim look really relaxed.
I also like pictures of the weeding.

26-09-2009 France Princess Marie at the wedding of Agnete and Christian Scherfig at the castle Chateau Vignelaure in France.

Here is an article and a picture from BB and translated to english here

Article says that Joachim was the best man.

I love the photos from Geneve! Little Henrik is getting big, and he looks so relaxed and content in the photos. I am also pleased to see that they took Apple on this holiday with them. The wedding photos are also nice. Christian Scherfig and Joachim have been friends for a long time. I believe that he is one of Joachim's friends from Krebs Skole.

Here are some more photos from the wedding:
http://msndk.starlounge.com/index.cfm?objectid=63955

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom