General News about Joachim, Marie and Family 2: August 2009 - January 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A little while ago they said they would be going to France and Switserland in a while. It could be to celebrate the birthday of Princess Marie. They don't have an activity this week.

Josette

For all the hispanic members, let me tell you today I bought Hola! and I was pleasently surprised to find the article and the photshoot of Marie Joackim and Little Henrik.
And for the german members, Frau im Spiegel has the same photoshoot.

And for the german members, Frau im Spiegel has the same photoshoot.

I've seen that as well and found it great, although of course the
great advantage of the Hola issue is the wonderful size of the
pictures..

Here are three of the cute pics:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

These pics are cute! Thanks for posting the pics, Iceflower:)

What a beautiful family ... so glad Joachim has found happiness

Yes, the pictures show a really happy couple with their baby. I'm sure the queen and Prince Henrik are also happy for their second son. Their two sons are in good marriages and the sparkle shows through.

Is there a chance that Iceflower can post a few more pictures? There is so much mention of that kitchen that it would be great to actually see it.

I don't get access to those magazines where I live.

Thank you in advance.

really nice pics, thanks! i hope we can see some more soon.

You are all most welcome :flowers: And yes, there is a chance,
she can, rylt11 ;) I post two more including one in the kitchen.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

thanks iceflower for taking the time to scan them! the pictures are great, it really gives an insight into their schakenborg home! it's lovely to see them in such distended attitutes like playing with henri or feeding him! it's also nice that they are not professional pictures but rather amateur ones.

Thank you for posting additional pictures. It is nice to finally see the kitchen, which has been talked about for quite a while in different magazines / threads.

The pictures are great, of a couple enjoying their baby in a very natural way. Putting little Henrik on the counter (or island) is cute.

I wonder if little Henrik went to Switzerland as well. He wasn't in any pictures, but I can't imagine leaving him behind....

The pictures are simply charming, very informal, showing them as a "normal" couple.

The little one already seems to know how to turn on the charm :)

I wonder how the two boys from Joachim's first marriage are relating to the new baby?

According to Billed-Bladet Princess Marie and Prince Joachim
had a private dinner at a restraurant in Copenhagen last week,
on their way they've met a vendor of a homeless newspaper
and bought one, here are some pics of them with the newspaper
and the link to the article:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

** Marie og Joachim stoppede og købte Hus Forbi **

Aww beautiful pictures! This colour works its magic on Marie.

Beautiful new portraits, thank´s agami

Summary of article in Billed Bladet #17, 2010.
Dronning Ingrids halssmykke – Queen Ingrid’s necklace.
Written by Helle Skram de Fries.

The more observant among you may have noticed that Joachim and la Marie have posed for a new set of official pictures and those with an interest for jewels will immediately have spotted the new piece of jewellery Marie wore in a thin chain around her neck.
In fact it’s not a new piece of jewellery, it belonged to the late Queen Ingrid, who in turn got it from her mother-in-law (svigermor) and it has now been handed down to Princess Marie.
It basically consists of one big diamond, surrounded by a cluster of diamonds with the odd sapphire in between. The only thing that has changed is the chain.
Marie just like Mary never got to meet the formidable Queen Ingrid, who meant so much for both Joachim and Frederik.

Thanks for the translation Muhler!:flowers:

For the record, both Crown Princess Mary and Princess Marie have received brooches which previously belonged to Queen Ingrid.

Crown Princess Mary's brooch is a large sapphire surrounded with diamonds with 2 hanging pearl chains. It was first worn at Prince Christian's christening in January 2006.
http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Jan2006/06012137.jpg
http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Jan2006/06012170.jpg

Princess Marie's brooch (worn as a pendant on a thin chain) as described in Muhler's translation above. It was first worn to the January 1, 2010 New Year's gala.
http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Apr2010/PPE10042805.jpg

Tank you, Sofajr. :flowers:

Marie seems to have developed a friendship with her hairdresser, Dennis Knudsen, in the same way Mary has developed a friendship with her hairdresser, Søren Hedegaard and indeed his spouse, Preben Christensen.
La Marie is walking next to Dennis Knudsen in the frist picture.

A Porta, I understand, is one of the jetset nightclubs in Copenhagen.

I find it a little unusual and uncomfortable for a princess to be seen on an evening out with her hairdresser and her prince nowhere in sight.

It reminds me of the way Stephanie of Monaco behaves - unbecoming to say the least.

Oh, don't worry. There were other friends around as well. :)

And as for her hairdresser, I think Joachim can feel very safe as Dennis Knudsen is gay.

I find it a little unusual and uncomfortable for a princess to be seen on an evening out with her hairdresser and her prince nowhere in sight.

It reminds me of the way Stephanie of Monaco behaves - unbecoming to say the least.

He's gay. What threat is that man to Marie's marriage? None.

I had no idea that this man was gay.

However, I still prefer princesses with their husbands or family, I think.

I think the fact you have a family (husband and kids) is not an obstacle to go out with friends and without husband/kids

I had no idea that this man was gay.

However, I still prefer princesses with their husbands or family, I think.

Why? Should Marie be shackled to Joachim and not allowed to go out with her friends? It's very important in any relationship for there to be a balance between the bond you have with your partner and the bond you have with your friends. Both parties should be allowed to go out and do things without the other person, just because you've married someone.....prince or otherwise, doesn't mean they are the only person you're allowed to socialize with for the rest of your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom