General News about Joachim, Marie and Family 2: August 2009 - January 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They look absolutely perfect. The color of his rose is as delicate as her waistband. Simple, beautiful. They make a very good looking couple. He strikes an elegant figure with his height. Lovely pictures.

I personally like to see them all decked out with sashes, medals, etc., but this was not such an event, just an elegant wedding in beautiful surroundings. They look perfect.

Prince Henrik looks so adorable! He's getting big!:p Princess Marie and Prince Joachim looks so relaxed and happy when they are with their son. And, Prince Marie looks so beautiful when she and Joachim attended at the wedding.:flowers:

Thanks iceflower. Such nice family pictures of Marie, Joachim and Henrik. I think Henrik will grow up to look like Marie. He seems to have more dark features.

Yes, little Henrik certainly does look more Cavallier than DRF. It has to do with her dominant genes - the dark brown eyes, etc. Good looking little baby with lovely eyes. They are sure to be as expressive as his mother's.

He's growing quickly - one can see how observant he is, taking in the surroundings while being supported by his mother's arm around him.

P Joachim looks like a regular dad helping with the stroller and baby seat. Nice to see the casual look as well. I'm sure he's happy to do fatherly things once again, and on a regular round the clock basis.

Nice to make a stop in Geneva on the way to the wedding in France. Surely grandmother Francoise had a nice opportunity to visit with her little grandsom.

Henri is the cutest baby in the history of royal babies! Period !;)

Here is an article and pictures of Joachim, Marie and the little prince at Nice airport.
article in english ** original article

Here is an article and pictures of Joachim, Marie and the little prince at Nice airport.
article in english ** original article

These pics at the airport are so cute! Thanks a lot for posting,
dazzling! In the first pics it seems like little Henrik was saying
"Hello" as well, the dog in the bag is also too funny and the
pics without his little cap are even cuter. Prince Henrik seems
to be a very lively baby :)

What a lovely family!!! henrik is really cute!!!!

Lovely photos!! Little Henrik looks like he has quite the cheery personality in those photos. He is so sweet! His hair and eyes are lighter than I thought they would be in these photos. They are a very cute family.

She has looked very well in the last few weeks, especially the opening of parliament. What is the next big event on her calendar?

On the 22nd of october she will give a prize at the french embassy in Copenhagen as the new patron.

Thanks sgl. This is interesting that she did win the poll though the competition was quite an easy one ;)

I don't know if she has won yet. I think that the voting is still open. You can vote directly on the site. I think that it would be great if she won!

Last edited:
Thanks for the pictures, the couple look nice and happy. Who won the match and is this the first time Joachim takes Marie to a match?

Last edited by a moderator:
Denmark won the match. This was a FIFA world cup qualifier. Denmark have one more match to play against Hungary. I think this is the first time he's taken her to a football match. :flowers:

I do think sh'e mentioned being at footall (soccer) matches with her brothers, or watching them play, but it's always different when seeing the country's best team from the perspective of the same county's princess. I think Marie is known for being fond of sports.

Princess Marie and Prince Joachim at the christening of Agathe
Anna, daughter of Peter and Henriette Steenstrup. The Princess
is the godmother, October 18, 2009, Rungsted, Denmark.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

Thanks Iceflower. Its nice seeing Marie a godmother again. Marie look snice and fresh and Joachim looks all happy.

P Marie really is a beautiful woman, but Joachim drastic weight loss is frightening in these photos, he is entirely too thin IMO....

I agree, his collar is miles too big around his neck and his face looks bony.

Princess Marie and Prince Joachim at the christening of Agathe
Anna, daughter of Peter and Henriette Steenstrup. The Princess
is the godmother, October 18, 2009, Rungsted, Denmark.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

Beautiful pictures,the couple looks so happy :flowers: Has anyone noticed that little Agathe Anna shares the shame name with her godmother?Marie's full name is Marie Agathe Odille Cavallier ;)

Godmother twice so far! Marie is blending in and is acknowledged as a close friend to be honored thus by her new Danish friends. This is all good.

Her dress is perfect, and her shoes an improvement over the ones she wore last year with the same dress. Just lovely pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom