General News about Joachim, Marie and Family 2: August 2009 - January 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm, wasn't it written somewhere that Marie is soooo excited to prepare a meal for so many people? Well, I guess she can relax now :whistling:

I guess she can. Having planned what the guests are going to eat. :lol:

And I'm not the least bit envious. Perish the thought.:p

You mean having planned who will do the cooking for her ;)

You mean having planned who will do the cooking for her ;)

No, also the menu. The cook came up with a number of suggestions, that was discussed and a menu was laid.

Wouldn't you like to come and cook for us Christmas Eve, Sternchen? :)

Benedikte. Congratulations on your first post. :flowers:
Quite a debut.
May I suggest you read the threads about la Marie?

Last edited:
I found on a webpage about Clan Donald that the ship, they call it a galley, is one of the oldest heraldic symbols in a Scottish crest, going back to the 1000s. The Clan Donald reigned the Western Isles for centuries and the galley symbolizes the claim of the chieftain to be the "Lord of the Isles". This title over the centuries became part of the title of the heir to the Scottish throne along with the title of "prince of Scotland", today Prince Charles as the Duke of Rothesay holds the title. But the ship in Mary's and her father's crest shows that once her family were the rulers of "The Isles" in Scotland.

Thank you so much for your research and enlightening answer! :flowers:

I'm sorry to say that Marie is not very bright.

From the beginning she has been called naiv.

Look at this picture from a meeting with unesco. I think the picture speaks for it self. Marie is only able to keep her patronage for skiing. A patronage like unesco is to much for her.

Keder du dig, Marie? - Royale - BT.dk

Wow - she actually fell asleep in four different locations! Unbelievable.

Oh, right - three pictures where she isn't extatic with interest and joy - a simpleton indeed.

"Tell me about the rabbits, George".

Welcome to the forum, B.

No, also the menu. The cook came up with a number of suggestions, that was discussed and a menu was laid.

Wouldn't you like to come and cook for us Christmas Eve, Sternchen? :)

Nope, already have to do the cakes for Christmas here ;)

I baked two birthday cakes on wednesday one chocolate one coffee, but this is getting OT ;)

I'm sorry to say that Marie is not very bright.

From the beginning she has been called naiv.

Look at this picture from a meeting with unesco. I think the picture speaks for it self. Marie is only able to keep her patronage for skiing. A patronage like unesco is to much for her.

Keder du dig, Marie? - Royale - BT.dk

Here is the English translation of the article. It is a shame Marie appeared bored and fatigued, but the article also indicates she was very interested and asked many questions in Dutch, Danish, English and French. Doesn't sound like someone who is not very bright to me:)

DelPrinsesse Marie had a difficult time to keep up motivation during his official visit to UNESCO headquarters in Paris.
SEE THE PICTURES OF MARIE, BORED, HERE
Monday morning traveled the Princess to Paris with some members of the Danish UNESCO nationalkommission, as she is the patron of.
See the pictures: Princess Marie røvkeder itself
Here she is in the course of two days, learn about the United Nations Organisation for education, training, culture, communication and science.
When she assumed the protectorate, barely a year ago, it was with great zeal.
During one of the meetings in UNESCO Headquarters, however, she sees anything other than enthusiastic. Perhaps the fatigue caused by yesterday and today were laid in a crowded program with many meetings and a great celebration in the evening.
The Danish delegation on the journey, however, have only praise for the Princess.
-Princess Marie has told that she is at a very early stage in his life, did take interest in UNESCO's work, so it was nice to finally be able to show her headquarters in Paris. She was very interested and asked many questions, both in the Danish, Dutch, English and French. If someone came to her in Danish, so did she also in Danish. We exchanged from one to the other, tells Bodil Ullerup, who is Secretary-General of the Danish UNESCO nationalkommission.
It is only the second time the Princess Marie travel abroad to represent Denmark without her husband, Prince Joachim.
The first time was in the autumn of 2008, where she is, while she waited for the little Prince Henrik, travelled to Morocco to distribute Lego toys in orphanages.

Dutch? Since when does she speak dutch?

Edit: After having a look at the article I can tell you, that dutch isn't even mentioned in it ;) Funny that these machines translate something that isn't there :)

Last edited:
Dutch? Since when does she speak dutch?

Edit: After having a look at the article I can tell you, that dutch isn't even mentioned in it ;) Funny that these machines translate something that isn't there :)

Hee! That could very well be! I entered the article into the translator and this is what came out. I don't read or speak Danish, so I am at a disadvantage as to what is in the article.

Some of the translations come out pretty funny. My favorite was one that referred to a CP and her "nuggets." Nuggets meaning her children:lol:

I wonder why her stepbrothers are not welcome at Christmas.

Perhaps Marie is still angry with her brother Edouard or so it seems on this picture.

Here is Marie in an unguarded moment photographed with her brother showing her pretty angry.
Gæt en lillebror - - SE og HØR

They both appear angry with the photographer and not with each other:flowers: Perhaps her brothers have other plans for the holiday?

Last edited:

Perhaps Marie is still angry with her brother Edouard or so it seems on this picture.

Here is Marie in an unguarded moment photographed with her brother showing her pretty angry.

Troll alert.

- There is nothing in the story posted here to remotely suggest Marie should have problems with any of her brothers. On the contrary.

The pics of UNESCO to me appeared as if she was hearing something unpleasant and of concern to her - which is no wonder considering the situation of lots of children in the world and she a young mother!:flowers:

Well, she certainly was bored in the Unesco Pics, I have seen a series at JP and they were taken from different angles, and she wasn't even looking at someone, just looking into space and certainly giving the impression that she didn't even listen to the people talking, which was quiet a contrast to the people she was surrounded by and who were engaged in a discussion :)

They both look annoyed at the camera, I can't understand why her stepbrothers would want to spend christmas away from their own family and in denmark instead?

wonder what the need for hijacking every single thread about marie is by a certain poster? thanks to the danish posters for putting into light the article of marie and her brother - why the need to tergiverse what the news about marie and her brother to turn it from a positive article into a negative one where there is no such information in it?

My dear Carlota,I wonder that too:ermm:
I am not a fan of Marie but I don't dislike her too.
I don't know her personally so I can't judge her.
I really don't understand the aim behind such negativity.
As I said I am not a fan of her but the fact that some try so hard to give a very bad image of her will make me love her:D
Please be impartial and positive:flowers:

Well this tread is about Marie and I'm writing about Marie in an objective way.

I'm only stating facts.

{edit}

Quote:
Prince Joachim is a wonderful person. He is warm, sweet and loving. He has been through a hard time with many difficult things, but he is a very honest and patient person and I love him very much.

A naive Marie also noted to a journalist from Ekstra Bladet, when asked about her relationship to the Prince:
Quote:
EB: Are you in love?
M: I love him very much but that I think is something private and something I want to tell him myself.

EB: Have you told him that you love him?
M: No I have not said it yet, we don't talk like that yet.

On top of that there has been bad press about her.

Recently the story about her being unable to maintain focus in the Unesco meeting in Paris.

And latest she has had a lot of worry about the christmas dinner.

I'm sorry she just make me laugh.

She is not cooking the meal herself.

I will be fair to say that perhaps she and her brother was annoyed with the photograper but IMO she just look like she had a big quirrel with her brother. And it just make me wonder why this brother is not spending Christmas with his mother and father. He looks quite young to me.

Enough said.

Being impartial I will just be the messenger of latest news. News about Joachim.

Ekstra Bladet - Prins Joachim: rets nar 2010?

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous: Can you give a summary of the article?

I assume someone (the reporter maybe) was rude to Joachim?

I don't speak Danish, but from what I understand from the machine translation, the reporter addressed Prince Joachim using the informal "you" rather than the formal "you"? And the reporter did it twice!

I don't see what the problem is. Prince Joachim is known to be very correct in the use of the Danish language...that's how he is. CP Frederik is less so.

But since this was an official event, Prince Joachim may have thought that the journalist should use the correct address when speaking to a member of the royal family.

Apparently he's being called The Fool of the year 2010.

I don't understand what the problem here is. I don't follow Joachim and Marie that much but I always thought they are a lovely couple.

The problem is that Ekstra Bladet is calling Prince Joachim arrogant for correcting the journalist for not addressing him properly.

I have read that Joachim is thought of as aggorant by some of the Danes, perhaps something like this is why.
Could the Danes please let us know if it is correct, that he is thought of that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom