The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Denmark > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-29-2009, 06:20 AM
Serene Highness

He's such a bright child!!!

He's lovely! parents are proud of their newborn! can't wait for the name!

http://princessesblog76.blogspot.fr/
Old 06-29-2009, 07:26 AM
Majesty
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative – Jordan

The baby is cute, beautiful family.

Old 06-29-2009, 07:30 AM
Courtier

The baby is very cute, aswell the entire family.
Old 06-29-2009, 07:33 AM
Heir Presumptive

I am very exited for the christening pictures, the names and the godparents.
I had a dream: Let's connect our thoughts together, than we have a mission, let's connect our feelings together, than we have a mood, let's connect our dreams together, than we have a vision and let's connect our mission, our mood and our vision together than we have a perfect life.
Old 06-29-2009, 07:43 AM
Royal Highness

I love these pictures. The baby is so cute. I also cant wait for the christening.
Old 06-29-2009, 07:49 AM
Heir Presumptive

The baby is sooo cute!!
The photos are great. Joachim, Marie and the children are amazing
I love the photo of Marie and the baby.
What a handsome family they are!!

Proud admirer and supporter of the Princess of Asturias, Viana and Gerona (2005 - ) :)
Old 06-29-2009, 08:32 AM
Courtier

If you look at posts under Christening of Prince Felix, you will see some nice pictures inside Schackenborg which were taken after the ceremony.

Nikolai was christened in Copenhagen - I think maybe because the trip to Mogeltonder would have been too much for Queen Ingrid. There are lovely pictures and a video of her being greeted by her daughter, the queen, and Henrik before the actual christening began.

It would be nice to see the same tradition followed, a video during the ceremony plus some pictures afterwards.

Of course, one must remember that Alexandra was the sole princess at the time, that she spoke perfectly pronounced Danish (when it came time to say the child's formal name), and that these were the first grandchildren of the queen.

I sometimes feel that Marie wants to be so private, yet is prepared to live a royal life. The two aren't mutually exclusive.

Her parents, plus stepfather, were all invited, and attended the big birthday celebration for Prince Henrik. Surely, they enjoyed themselves.

It's perfectly normal to share a christening ceremony with the people of Denmark. After all, they have barely had a 5 minute look at her son, far less than any other royal grandchild. Is she being coy? Is she trying to stay behind the "I don't know enough Danish yet veil"?
Old 06-29-2009, 10:30 AM
Courtier

Gorgeous family! The baby is really adorable. Nice interior, also.
Old 06-29-2009, 10:42 AM
Nobility

What a darling, cute baby he is!!!
Old 06-29-2009, 11:13 AM
Courtier

These pictures are so lovely! The whole family look so happy!

And the baby is a very cute little boy, very expressive small face!
Old 06-29-2009, 12:19 PM
Heir Presumptive

Oh my God! He's so cute! What a beautiful baby Marie has given birth to. All Joachim's sons are little handsomes gentlemen
The offcial photshoot it's great. What a lovely family!
Old 06-29-2009, 12:38 PM
Heir Apparent

I love the photos! The little prince seems so alert and bright-eyed. Marie seems so nurturing and maternal; of course we already knew that Joachim was a good parent. Here are some more:

Billed-Bladet - Her er Danmarks nye prins
Old 06-29-2009, 01:49 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenmachine View Post
What a gorgeous little boy, he has his mother's brown eyes!

they look green/dark blue to me
Old 06-29-2009, 01:54 PM
Heir Apparent

the baby is gorgeous! his eyes are so expressive. seems that he took after his dad's and brothers blue eyes.

lovely pics, i'm glad we finally got new official ones!
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 06-29-2009, 02:00 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by avrilo View Post
they look green/dark blue to me
You are quite right. He has stunning eyes.
Old 06-29-2009, 02:05 PM
Heir Apparent

Beautiful eyes. He looks like an intelligent little sprout doesn't he?
Old 06-29-2009, 02:08 PM
Royal Highness

What a gorgeous little boy and such eyes!. Loved all the photos, including that of the whole family.
Old 06-29-2009, 02:19 PM
Commoner

Oh my , the new prince is beautiful. he has the most amazing eyes and facial expressions. You can tell that his parents and his big brothers are very proud of him. I wish J&M, Nik, and Felix the very best always.
Old 06-29-2009, 02:59 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress View Post
Beautiful eyes. He looks like an intelligent little sprout doesn't he?
Intelligent little sprout, I haven't heard that saying in a while.
He does though. I can see him doing great things in his later life.
Old 06-29-2009, 04:06 PM
Courtier

Am so glad that they decided to take and release pictures of all their children together as well as introducing the little fellow now that he is a little more aware of his surroundings.

The baby has big expressive eyes. I do believe they are brown, like his mother's, not blue . We'd have to know the color of her grandparents eyes, but it's fair to say that from what we have seen of her parents - both browneyed - it looks as though
she only has genes for brown, which is dominant, hence her children with Joachim will always have brown eyes.

I think the little fellow looks a lot like his mother, who in turn looks like Grandpere Alain. An intelligent, serious look, full of wonderment.

The family looks happy, complete. The older boys must be so happy to have a little one for future playing. Just wonderful. I'm so very happy for all, especially Joachim, I think. He is content, has a family once again, one that is growing.

Best wishes to all of them.

Tags
felix, joachim, marie, marie cavallier, nikolai, prince felix, prince joachim, prince nikolai, princess marie