General News about Frederik, Mary and Family Part 13: July 2014 - September 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, as always thanks Muhler for your great work.

Is it just me, or wasn't BB's journalist Anna Johansson retired? I see it is her who has written the article.

Nice pictures from the christening and of Frederik and Mary at the church. They're a lovely couple.

Last edited:
Doesn't sound that unique a Christening to me apart from the royalty in attendance, of course.

:previous: I'm tempted to buy that issue just to find out whether that christening really was as unique as they write on the front page (and if so, what made it so unique? Now I'm curious, damnit!) or if BB is just laying it on thick :D
Doesn't sound that unique a Christening to me apart from the royalty in attendance, of course.
BB is right calling it a special christening, since it was held on a Saturday and not as a part of the Sunday service as usual :)

The baptism was performed by a friend of the family, the retired (provst = a kind of senior priest, help FasterB!) Claus Harms.
A Provst is the leader of a number of priests and reports to the Bishop. So a Provst is some kind of middle leader :flowers:
The child voiced her sincere protest when she was christened Ingeborg Wilhelmine Alexandrine Korsbek Wedell-Wedellsborg.
I would also voice my sincere protest over that name :ROFLMAO::whistling::ROFLMAO:

Perhaps the word "enestående" is the same as the Swedish "enastående" and means exceptional, fabulous, wonderful as in an absolutely wonderful event. I don't believe it means a unique or special event. Just that it was splendid.

Roxy Jacenko’s daughter Pixie Curtis, four, receives letter from Danish Crown Prince and Princess praising her pretty bows
Roxy Jacenko’s daughter receives a letter from The Crown Prince and Princess of Denmark | Daily Mail Online
"The flame-haired tot received a personally addressed letter from the Crown Prince and Crown Princess of Denmark thanking her for the gift she had sent their two daughters."
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/08/31/10/2BD633A700000578-0-image-a-16_1441013122069.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom