General News about Frederik, Mary and Family 9: May - December 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feels like forever since we have last seen the twins doesn't it? I was hoping for a picture at christmastime. This is even better. :)

It's a great picture I think.
The brothers looks so much alike.
And it looks like Josephine has inherited her mother's sharp chin. Can't wait to see what she will look like when she gets older.
And sweet Isabella actually looks calm for once. :)

All the children are so adorable. I can't see who Josephine resembles but Vincent and Christian look very similar IMO.

i LOVE the new portrait of the family!!! Vincent is so much like Christian, who resembles Mary. Isabella is her daddy's little girl, but i dont know who Josephine resembles, i guess ill have to wait a bit more until she gets a bit older.

I don't know; maybe Josephine has a touch of her grandpa, Prince Henrik? Beautiful family.

Very lovely family pix. I could see a two set of faces. One is so much like Christain and other is so much like Bella. Beautiful and happy children!

It is a good portrait because we get to see the kind of furniture they have in their 'house'...Normal couches like everyone else...and that Josephine seems to be the only child (of the four) with brown eyes, like Mary...and before you jump on me and say her eyes are hazel, etc...that is what I mean, Josephine is the only child with eyes that AREN'T blue...and she is the only one too that looks very different from the others...

Men der er noget, der mangler... - Royale - BT.dk
if you see in this photo, you have may be to double clik and will come a bier photo and after click again on the photo so you will have in a very big size so you can see the 4 kids have very blue eyes!
they look beautiful! and yes i love to see their "furniture"
I wish we could see ALL the photos of that photosession!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
It is a really nice picture. Everyone seems happy. The childern are just so beautiful. I just love those blue eyes. I think it is quite funny how all the kids have got Frederik's blue eyes. Especially Isabella's and Vincent's eyes have a really magnificent blue color. But I actually hoped that at least one of the twins would have got Mary's brown eyes. Vincent resembles Christian and they look like Mary. Isabella is so daddy's little girl, but I can also see something Mary in her. I don't just know what it is. Josephine is a combination of both Frederik and Mary. She is a pretty combination of them both, but I would say that she looks like her mother when she was in the same age. To conclude, C and V are more Donaldson and I and J are more Danish royal family and grandpapa Henrik.

Isn't there a chance that the twins' eye color may still turn brown, or would that have happened already since they're over 10 months old now. It is surprising that all the children have blue eyes, given Mary's brown is the dominant gene, unless she carries a gene for the recessive blue eye color from prior generations and the children inherited it. This is if I remember my genetics correctly. :)

Last edited:
yes,, it is amazing the 4 kids with blue eyes, i must say frederik has strong gene!!!!!I think Mary carries some blue eyes in her previous generations may be? completely opsote from Maxima she has her 3 girls with bron eyes!
Anyway the kids are gorgrous and they look very danish too me! lovely family wish to them just the best in years to come!!!!!!!!!

Such a beautiful picture. I love how Christian is missing a tooth, that's so adorable. Isabella looks so much like her daddy and the twins are just right up adorable. Mary looks so great, so does Frederik, but Mary over-shine him ;)

Nice picture! How adorable is Christian with his missing tooth. Isabella is turning into quite a little lady. THe twins are too cute for words! Gorgeous family!

Where is the fashion thread for Frederik? Loving his old man sweater with twist, i.e. the purple edging...Fancy threads, Fred ;)

I so love this picture! What a beautiful family, and the children are getting so big!!
:)

Where is the fashion thread for Frederik? Loving his old man sweater with twist, i.e. the purple edging...Fancy threads, Fred ;)
No, that is just the cuffs of Fred's blue shirt. Now let's see . . . blue shirt, dark brown jumper, fawn/tan trousers . . . When it comes to fashion our Fred marches to the beat of a different drummer! ;)

I am so glad that our immaculate Mary didn't try to turn him into "Armani Man"!!! He'd be sooooo boring!!! But I guess that's why she loves him. Hes is his own man. Slightly rumpled & immaculate only in uniform. :lol:

Men der er noget, der mangler... - Royale - BT.dk
if you see in this photo, you have may be to double clik and will come a bier photo and after click again on the photo so you will have in a very big size so you can see the 4 kids have very blue eyes!
they look beautiful! and yes i love to see their "furniture"
I wish we could see ALL the photos of that photosession!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, that is just the cuffs of Fred's blue shirt. Now let's see . . . blue shirt, dark brown jumper, fawn/tan trousers . . . When it comes to fashion our Fred marches to the beat of a different drummer! ;)

I am so glad that our immaculate Mary didn't try to turn him into "Armani Man"!!! He'd be sooooo boring!!! But I guess that's why she loves him. Hes is his own man. Slightly rumpled & immaculate only in uniform. :lol:

Sorry to argue with you, MARG over Fred's fashion but the edging around the V-neck of Fred's jumper is most definitely purple...Click on the link to the larger photo in the quote above...

That's one great photo :D. The children are so beautiful. It's now my new desktop theme :lol:.

Sorry to argue with you, MARG over Fred's fashion but the edging around the V-neck of Fred's jumper is most definitely purple...Click on the link to the larger photo in the quote above...
You are absolutely correct. So we add fabulous purple edging to his chocolate brown jumper further adding to Fred's sartorial spendour in that photo and as in the rest of his fashionable ensembles! :D

What I also love about the portrait is seeing how each of the four kids look different from each other...they do have their similarities but for the most part they do look quite different and like their own person...Waiting to see the four of them in say, 5/10 years in a line up all looking like four very different individuals...

I also noticed and loved the purple edging on F's sweater, wonder what brand it is.

Also, in looking at the enlarged picture, thank you posters, I noticed two more things about Christian. First, that his other front tooth is just about to go, and, that he's wearing cufflinks! As usual, his pleasant personality seems to shine through.

Nice family portrait, kids are adorable, little Vincent is :wub:. I only don't like too much photoshopping, especially on Mary's face, photographer tried 'too much'.

I also noticed and loved the purple edging on F's sweater, wonder what brand it is.

Also, in looking at the enlarged picture, thank you posters, I noticed two more things about Christian. First, that his other front tooth is just about to go, and, that he's wearing cufflinks! As usual, his pleasant personality seems to shine through.
you are good observer!:flowers: and i looked again and yes this little cuty with cufflinks at his age! well I suppose he start to train for the futre! i was looking and i think is a crown monogram on it???? i can not imagine him trying to copy daddys way to dress!!!!:ROFLMAO:

I love the new picture of the family. Christian looks so big especially now that he has lost a tooth and it looks like his hair has gotten a little darker too. Isabella looks like a little lady and the twins are precious.

Last edited:
So Fred off to Vietnam today? The thread now needs to be unlocked...and hopefully there are some pics of the C&I arriving (if they are at all) and M&V&J heading to Hobart...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom