General News about Frederik, Mary and Family 8: March - May 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i saw that pictures before, and during these 7 years of marriage we have seen a lot of pictures of them holding hands, talking to each other, smiling, and kissing each other on each other's cheeks, and even on the lips...that are just rumours from people who doesn't like to see a happy couple... you know, scandals sells more magazines and newspapers...

don't worry about that, sweetromanza...

How do we know they thought there were no pap around?

the quality of that photos is quite questionable... but the most important is that we only can see their backs and we can see frederik's face only when he turns to mary. if the pap were closer, we could see their faces more clearly, if they were in front of them, and even if they were beside them. take a look at the most recent photos and the verbier photos, and compare both...

Last edited by a moderator:
The photos have been taken from far away judging by how grainy they are ;)

the quality of that photos is quite questionable... but the most important is that we only can see their backs and we can see frederik's face only when he turns to mary. if the pap were closer, we could see their faces more clearly, if they were in front of them, and even if they were beside them. take a look at the most recent photos and the verbier photos, and compare both...

That's all true, but it still doesn't prove they did not know the pap were around. There is a lot of closer picture from the same day, in front, so I am sure they knew the pap were there.

They definetly knew that there were photographers, but how do you know that you are being (in that very moment) photographed with a lense from far away?
With this kind of cameras, the photographer can hide a few hundred meters away in the forrest.

:: mein fotobazar :: - fotos kaufen, fotos verkaufen, foto-community, foto-bewertung, bildagentur, …

Apart from that, do you have any proof that they knew that there were taken photos of them in that moment?

No, I do not, and I never said they knew they were photographed at the moment, all I was referring to was your post below:

Originally Posted by Sternchen
I know what you mean, but if you have a look at some of the photos from Verbier, when F&M thought that there was no pap around, they were indeed affectionat :)

Mary and Frederik on the slopes - Pictures - Zimbio

Please note all I said was: How do we know they thought there were no pap around?

I am not saying they knew, I am not saying they did not know. I am just asking how do we know what they thought.

i saw that pictures before, and during these 7 years of marriage we have seen a lot of pictures of them holding hands, talking to each other, smiling, and kissing each other on each other's cheeks, and even on the lips...that are just rumours from people who doesn't like to see a happy couple... you know, scandals sells more magazines and newspapers...

don't worry about that, sweetromanza...

I love happy couples! was not my intention to spread a rumour.

that's right sternchen, and, what if they probably assumed that the photographers were gone after giving them the opportunity to take a shoot...

No, I do not, and I never said they knew they were photographed at the moment, all I was referring to was your post below:

Please note all I said was: How do we know they thought there were no pap around?

I am not saying they knew, I am not saying they did not know. I am just asking how do we know what they thought.

Well, you ask questions, and I asked questions ;) Btw. I never claimed to know what they are/were thinking, that is purely your interpretation. ;)

Last edited:
Well, you ask questions, and I asked questions ;) Btw. I never claimed to know what they are/were thinking, that is purely your interpretation. ;)

And I think I answered your questions, didn't I?

I am quoting once again your post, which says: when F&M thought that there was no pap around.

That, to me, is claiming you know what they were thinking.

Originally Posted by Sternchen
I know what you mean, but if you have a look at some of the photos from Verbier, when F&M thought that there was no pap around, they were indeed affectionat :)

Mary and Frederik on the slopes - Pictures - Zimbio

I don't think missMaryanne thought you were spreading rumours, but that you might have read about rumours in a paper and that was the reason for your concern :)

no hard feelings, sweetie, i read those rumours everyday in some spanish forums...i just were a little bit deffensive about that(and i couldn't had to be like that, because i don't know f&m), but i don't believe it until i see it...

forgive me if i'm rough...

i quote it again to make clear that i didn't thought that you were spreading rumours...don't worry about that because we are here having a civilized concersation...

I don't think missMaryanne thought you were spreading rumours, but that you might have read about rumours in a paper and that was the reason for your concern :)

you're right, stern... i deal with rumours of all these royal houses everytime i get connected on some forums...

Is it known whether Princess Isabella attends the Heering ballet school?:angel::bounce::brows:

She doesn't.
That school is located in Næstved, which is some distance from Copenhagen.

https://picasaweb.google.com/billedbladet/ChristianOgIsabellasGadedans#5607633165465351778

Are those girls in the pic, India and Palma Handwerk?...I thought they might be Emilie and Rosemarie Heering because the woman with the bike behind looks a bit like Caroline? Although I don't really know what Brigitte and Jeppe look like ;)

I think you are right.
Because the Handwerk's were pictured in the article and these two girls leaving with M&F are certainly not India and Palma.

Ok, thanks...so if they are not the Handwerk girls or the Heering girls...Who are they? And why does Christian seem really friendly with the older one?

And why does Christian seem really friendly with the older one?

Oh I don't know, probably because they are dating?! :p :D

Because children enjoy the company of other children and aren't yet affected by the notion of personal space. When you are a child, everyone can be your 'friend' and the holding of hands is no big deal.

Last edited:

Time to close this thread!
Thank you for your contributions, the new thread can be found here!​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom