General News about Frederik, Mary and Family 7: October 2010 - March 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think her name is Mette Hansen?

That's her.

I believe someone googled her name a couple of years ago. She's still a nurse IRRC.

ADDED: For those in the know: It's BB #24, 2008

Last edited:
Wasn't it Mette Hansen who quit to start her own family?

Muhler - is it common for the DRF to hire nurses with newborns??.( If they'd like to hire another nurse, I would be more than happy to relocate to Copenhagen!!, just let me call my manager so I can give her my resignation!!! :p))

Last edited:
Many thanks, Muhler, for seeing that those of us non-Danish speakers who follow the DRF can have up-to-date information!

You are most kind and so generous with your time!

So she is British after all, there was much speculation where she was from.
How many nannies do they have in total now, 3? C & I each have one and the twins share a nanny?
I am not so sure C&I still have one nanny each. If they had why should the new maternity nurse keep an eye on them as well? (as it is stated in the article translated by Muhler).

Muhler - is it common for the DRF to hire nurses with newborns??.( If they'd like to hire another nurse, I would be more than happy to relocate to Copenhagen!!, just let me call my manager so I can give her my resignation!!! :p))

Well, then you'll have to lobby M&F for a new set of twins. :lol:
Or perhaps you'll settle with J&M? - Southern Jutland near Schackenborg can be a bit desolate, not least during the winter, but also very tranquil. ;)

I'm pretty certain Christian and Isabella also have at least one nanny to look after them.
They still have to go to the kindergarten, visit friends and play in the garden and so on. Frederik and not least Mary may not always be around to help them.
I also find it very natural for Bernadette to look after them from time to time. Apart from relieving another nanny it may also be good to bond with the two older siblings. And a change of scenery may also be welcome for her, if she say picks Christian and Bella up from the kindergarten. She won't even have to drive, PET can do that for her.

And I wonder how long they are going to keep Bernadette anyway. Three months? Six months?

You are welcome, Susanna Wynne :)

Summary of article in Billed Bladet #09, 2011.
Wroooom Wroooom - Vroooom Vroooom.
Written by Henrik Salling, who appear to have genuinely enjoyed his job. :p

Frederik's new costumbuild motorbike was put on display at the CPG Lifestyle fair in Copenhagen last weekend. - Where it attracted considerable attention!
The bike has been build by Uffe Lauge Jensen, who is the only certified motorcycle-builder in DK since the age of the Nimbus. (*)
Frederik had popped by the fair to have a look at his new wheels, which will be at his disposal in May. (**)
Uffe said: "The Crown Prince was here for a couple of hours and looked at (the) details. And he was very enthusiastic. I've promised to help him get it into his office, where it will be standing initially".
Uffe Lauge has several times visited Frederik at Amalienbor to discuss the design.
An additional seat can be fitted to the bike, should Mary wish to play a biker-chick.:cool:
The bike is held in black, both matt and glossy. To the left side is a copy of the tattoo of a shark, that Frederik has on his leg as a momento from the Frogman Corps.
On the rear fender is Frederik's monogram in sky blue, the monogram is also on the gear-shift and below the spedometer. Here however the monogram is adorned with four brilliants (fragments of a diamond) symbolizing his four children.
The seat is made from the skin of a stingray.

The model is a costumized version of Great Dane, should you wish to order one.
In which case you may wish to have a chat with your bank as the prize starts from 550.000 DKK or 100.000 $ including vat and taxes.

Frederik is invited to visit the factory in Løsning, where the bike was made.

- It appears to me that Frederik has recieved a favourable deal. The finished bik is on exhibition, fair enough. It will not be delivered until May. and he is more or less expected to visit the factory. - So Uffe Lauge get som advertising.

(*) Those who know a little about older motorbikes will know this name, the rest, well....

(**) Just about the time where a lot of other middle-aged men also straddle their bikes - and get themselves killed all over the place.
Pathologist are fond of motorbikes....

Last edited:
That MF monogram on the bike is maximum tacky :whistling:

Agreed... Monograms with brilliants, seat made of stingray skin, not to mention the DIGITAL speedometer... I bet that thing also has an electric starter... :whistling: In other words, no street cred whatsoever. It practically screams of middle-aged man's desperation. :ROFLMAO:

:previous: Or perhaps the company thought they were creating an original creation that would be a nice gift to Fred and Mary.

:LOL: yeah, I hope he wasn't going for street cred with that bike. It's really nice, but not butch enough!

Well this way no one dare to steal it. You can't really sell it with his name all over it. It isn't a bad looking bike.

I think is cool he hass a new bike, although I think he is a bit too young for a middle age crisis (jking) but the tacky monograms and the bling are just hideous.

MSN Starlounge: Crown Prince Frederik's new motorcycle

Kronprins Frederiks nye motorcykel | Starlounge

It's more of a toy, not a real bike. Shiny, gold, brilliants, monograms, digital speedometer... not a bike one would ride every weekend, not mentioning a 1,200 mile ride in three days. I love bikes, we ride very often, and I cannot imagine any of my friends riding a bike like that.
All in all - it looks cool, but as a toy, as something one would rather show off then really use for what it's for.

Eeehhh, which MF-monogram? I can only see Frederik´s own monogram two times.

Yes you are right its the F only. But still tacky, nevertheless.

Fred likes it tacky at times, see his royal monogrammed socks.

It's not tacky for everyone, it's personal to Frederik and I think it's cute that he had it put on the bike and has it on some socks.

It's not tacky for everyone, it's personal to Frederik and I think it's cute that he had it put on the bike and has it on some socks.

Yeah, that's what I'm looking for in a Chopper. Cute.

IMO the ornaments on this bike make it a hair's-breadth from a full-size "My Little Pony". All the chrome and gunmetal in the world can't make up for that stuff.

Somehow, the two words: bike and cute don't sound good when put together... ;)

IMO the ornaments on this bike make it a hair's-breadth from a full-size "My Little Pony". All the chrome and gunmetal in the world can't make up for that stuff./QUOTE]

I say this with all affection towards Frederik but the head of the Hell's Angels could give him one of HIS old bikes and that wouldn't change the fact that he's a forty two year old, married father of four, including newborn twins. The man just posed in VOGUE MAGAZINE with his wife and toddlers - you have to hope he's not holding onto delusions of still having 'street cred.' ;)

Cinderella5x said:
Somehow, the two words: bike and cute don't sound good when put together... ;)

Maybe cute applies to the socks and not the bike. Stylish for the bike then ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom