General News about Frederik, Mary and Family 6: July - October 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France
Welcome to
General news about Frederik, Mary and Family Part 7
The previous can be found here

Here are some important
TRF Community Rules & FAQs
  • In order to legally post copyrighted material, you must obtain written permission from the copyright owner.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • Hotlinking of content from other websites is not permitted.
  • We expect our members to treat each other with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
  • Empty posts, that is posts that do not add or contribute to the discussion, will be deleted without notice.
If you have any questions, please contact a member of the moderating team.

Happy posting!:flowers:

Dazzling, iceflower and JessRulz
Royal House of Denmark Mod's

So they haven't been to Sardenha this time...

All posts on Princess Mary making the Vanity Fairs International best dressed list has been moved to the following
thread
Vanity Fair's International Best-Dressed List

Please also note that posts such as congratulations Mary, thank you, great, well deserved have been deleted since they are considered empty posts.

Thank you :flowers:

In connection with Mary being mentioned in Vanity, the conservative news paper, berlinske Tidende has a gallery of her style: Kronprinsesse Marys stil | www.berlingske.dk

(This is only about Mary, which is why I don't post this in the Vanity thread).

Eeh, does that also include magazine and newspaper articles?

Here is one:

Summary of article in Billed Bladet #31, 2010.
Mary klar til ny baby - Mary ready for new baby.
Written by Ulrik Ulriksen & Ken Richter.

Billed Bladet doesn't claim that Mary is pregnant. However there are indications...
They base that on:
A) Mary is less active physically this summer. She doesn't run as fast as she use to.
B) She has been wearing only loose fitting clothes.
C) She has been observed looking at her belly.
D) The CP-couple have not been abroad this year as they usually are.
E) She hasn't ridden at all while at Gråsten.
F) A planned ride on Icelandic ponies at Tisvildeleje was cancelled.
G) When Isabella fell on the stairs at the photo session at Gråsten, Mary did not lift up her daughter.

- The news are now buzzing in all the newspapers.
The court however will not comment.

I'm afraid the list above would not stand up in court, but we'll see...;)

Summary of article in Billed Bladet #31, 2010
Peter Heering til Afghanistan - Peter Heering to Afghanistan.
Written by Anna Johannesen.

The husband of Mary's LiW, Caroline Heering, has gone to Afghanistan.

Peter Heering, who is a lieutenant colonel of the reserves in the Royal Lifeguard Regiment, left for Afghanistan this Sunday. Here he will serve his tour of duty in the Helman province.

Peter Heering is 43. As his rank is high he will not be going out much on the dangerous patrols.

Caroline Heering said: "I back Peter up 100 percent and I'm proud that he has the (mental) surplus and courage to help give the Afghans a hope of a better future. We have taken the decision together (*) but of course it wouldn't be possible without backup from family and friends all the way round.

The couple have two girls aged eight and five.

The 34th danish soldier was killed in Afghanistan a couple of weeks ago.

(*) You can opt not to go to Afghanistan, provided you say so within a reasonable time in advance otherwise it will be considered desertion.
The army has no problems getting volunteers to serve in Afghanistan, in fact some of those who have been on six, seven, eight tours are asked to consider staying at home for a prolonged period. To help them adapt to normal life in peace.

Last edited by a moderator:
05-08-2010 The Danish magazins Billed Bladet, Her og Nu and Se og Hoer with Mary on the cover with the story ''Mary Pregnant, ready for baby''
PPE Agency

Interesting that PPE have posted pictures of the magazine covers.

Frederick is looking rather dishy with the beard....

I am not one for pregnancy speculation but this time I must say when I saw the photoshoot the other day I thought Mary's face had filled out a little and she had that 'glow' going on. Perhaps she is just enjoying the Summer with her family but thought it was funny when I saw PPE coverage speculation.

I am not one for pregnancy speculation but this time I must say when I saw the photoshoot the other day I thought Mary's face had filled out a little and she had that 'glow' going on. Perhaps she is just enjoying the Summer with her family but thought it was funny when I saw PPE coverage speculation.

I was thinking exactly the same EmmieLou. I realise we cannot speculate and must wait for an official announcement but with the loose clothes, not going riding with Frederik and just a certain look about her face I felt sure that Mary was pregnant

Summary of article in Billed Bladet #32, 2010.
Mary i skole med Christian og Isabella - Mary to school with Christian and Isabella.
Written by Ulrik Ulriksen.

Week 32 is the start of the new school year for many children in DK. That also included those attending Dronning Louises Børnehus = kindergarten in Fredensborg, where Christian and Bella are attending. The kindergarten openend Monday the 9th August after the summer holiday and Mary drove her children there.
On the way they stopped to see the big children who were starting in school at the nearby public school. Other children and parents from the kindergarten had also shown up with flags in the school yard, including some mates of Christian and Isabella.
Christian is a big boy, almost five and he could start in pre-school this year but M&F have opted to wait another year. But some of his mates from kindergarten started this week.
Christian was left with his mates and Mary and Isabella went over to some of her mates and from here they looked at the pupils on the way to school.
It's hardly a secret that Mary is pregnant and many wished her well or gave her a thumbs up.

Then it was on to the kindergarten. Bella had to get used to the idea that summer holiday was over and it was time for a new year in the kindergarten.

Oddly enough there is no mentioning of the name of the school they went to, but perhaps there is only one in Fredensborg?

Thanks, Muhler! :flowers: Here are some cute pics of the described event:

Crown Princess Mary taking her children Prince Christian and Princess
Isabella to visit the Emdrup School in Fredensborg, August 9, 2010:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 **

They look like any other normal family, I love it.

Thanks for the pics, Iceflower :flowers:

According to the caption in BB, Isabella had just spotted a snail in Pic #6.

Thanks, Muhler! :flowers: Here are some cute pics of the described event:

Crown Princess Mary taking her children Prince Christian and Princess
Isabella to visit the Emdrup School in Fredensborg, August 9, 2010:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 **

Lovely pictures of Mary and the kids. Were those picture taken from watching the other children go to school?

Last edited:
The kids are adorable. I can already picture Bella picking up the snail and bugging her brother with it ;)

Those are nice pics.
I love the way she's involved with her kids.

Short trip to visit her family it's nice. :flowers:
Mary looked wonderful at the event yesterday.

They are all saying "secretly" travelled, but we know about it.

Maybe it was suppose to be a secret but someone got wind of it and announced it. But is it safe for her to be traveling all the way to Australia? Or maybe it's still early enough for some traveling?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom