General News about Frederik, Mary and Family 4: July - December 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France
Welcome to
General news about Frederik, Mary and Family Part 5
The previous can be found here

Here are some important
TRF Community Rules & FAQs
  • In order to legally post copyrighted material, you must obtain written permission from the copyright owner.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • Hotlinking of content from other websites is not permitted.
  • We expect our members to treat each other with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
  • Empty posts, that is posts that do not add or contribute to the discussion, will be deleted without notice.
If you have any questions, please contact a member of the moderating team.

Happy posting!:flowers:

Dazzling, Empress, Mandy, iceflower and JessRulz
Royal House of Denmark Mod's

Last edited:
:previous:
They are beautiful pictures of the family. They look so happy together. :flowers:

Frederik and Mary are staying on a 54-meter yacht that costs 1.5 million kroner per week, according to this article:

Frederik og Mary: Yacht til 1,5 mio. kr. om ugen - MSN Starlounge

There are five luxurious cabins, and the yacht can hold up to 14 guests. There is a 9 person crew on board. The yacht also has satellite tv, wi-fi, a teppanyaki grill, and a jacuzzi. It is owned by the Vibe-Peterson family.

Last edited:
The MSN story quotes the original article from Danish magzine Her og Nu. The yacht is owned by Scanomat-boss Kim Vibe-Petersen and his wife Nina. They were on the yacht with their sons Frederik and Sebastian, and they invited the CP couple, Julie Mølsgaard (CP Frederik's school friend) and Birgitte & Jeppe Handwerk (he was in the Frogman Corps with CP Frederik) with their children.
Most importantly, when the yacht is not in use by the family (as it was in this instance), it is then rented out for 1.5 million Dkk a week.

The MSN story quotes the original article from Danish magzine Her og Nu. The yacht is owned by Scanomat-boss Kim Vibe-Petersen and his wife Nina. They were on the yacht with their sons Frederik and Sebastian, and they invited the CP couple, Julie Mølsgaard (CP Frederik's school friend) and Birgitte & Jeppe Handwerk (he was in the Frogman Corps with CP Frederik) with their children.
Most importantly, when the yacht is not in use by the family (as it was in this instance), it is then rented out for 1.5 million Dkk a week.

Oh thats has a lot of sense, thanks for you information, always apreciated.!

wow this is like 260.000 us dollars a week! i never was interested in boats but after seeing this photos i might change my mind, would not mind a week there too! thanks for posting all this information!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Thank you, Terri Terri. I'm not a Danish speaker, and I use online translation tools to try to read these articles. Unfortunately, a lot of detail is often lost in the translation. I had a feeling that since they were friends with the yacht's owners, they probably weren't paying the rental fee. There are some other families on the yacht with the CP couple, but the article didn't mention them.

Ahh well then. The CP Family are lucky then to have such good friends. :flowers:

Wow!

what an amazing boat! Do you think Crown Prince and Princess simply get used to these surroundings, or do they say "wow" the first time they see inside this place?! Maybe not Crown Prince Frederik but I can see Princess Mary's jaw dropping, maybe a little as she hasn't spent a lifetime on boats like this...In the last picture, she does look a little thin....

Frederik and Mary are staying on a 54-meter yacht that costs 1.5 million kroner per week, according to this article:

Frederik og Mary: Yacht til 1,5 mio. kr. om ugen - MSN Starlounge

There are five luxurious cabins, and the yacht can hold up to 14 guests. There is a 9 person crew on board. The yacht also has satellite tv, wi-fi, a teppanyaki grill, and a jacuzzi. It is owned by the Vibe-Peterson family.

i still in shock with this boat i wish i would be invited too!!!!! and i am sure Mary eventhoguht her life change a lot she is surprise too!

oh my God what an amazing yatch.... how lucky mary is..

You would never realise, that those so called friends want something in return and that this behaviour is killing every idea of the court being independent, would you :rolleyes:

Sorry, but for me this constant luxury holidays on the costs of Danish biggies and spending the apanage is kind of a choice between pest and cholera

If I were fortunate enough to have friend's with a boat like that and they invited me for a holiday - I wouldn't say no! whether I was royalty or not.

Here are some new holiday pics, small but nevertheless.. :)

Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary at Pampelonne
Beach in Ramatuelle near St.Tropez, France (05.07.2009) - first
they had lunch at the famous CLUB 55, then they returned with
friends to a large ship and played with the kids:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 ** Pic 8 ** Pic 9 ** Pic 10 **

You are most welcome, sgl and crisscross1 :flowers:

Here are some other pics we haven't seen before:

CP Mary shopping in St. Tropez, France, July 4, I
wonder if she really bought these shoes ;)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

I love seeing those kind of pics!!!

They look so in love nd happy to be all together!!!

I have one question: does Mary speak a bit french??

I'm wondering because in this royal family they all speak french ( the queen too I guess??) because of prince Henrik. So maybe she has learnt a bit of french since she's in the family.

Anyone knows??

You are most welcome :flowers:

Here are some small pics from yesterday:

Crown Princess Mary and Crown Prince Frederik with son Prince
Christian and daughter Princess Isabella on vacation in Saint
Tropez on July 6, 2009

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

WOW... in those pictures she looks so much like she did in her prewedding pictures

Mary looks very different without make up :whistling:.
Thanks for pictures, I love to see holidays pics. Seems they have a great time.
like a lot of women;) but I find her still pretty!

i agree with you! and not air brush photos! they look they are having a great time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom