General News about Frederik, Mary and Family 4: July - December 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Talks about Fred and Mary's new home which will be completed by the end of the year.

I thought Fredrick and Mary's new home will be finished by April 2010, next year. It seems they've changed the date.

I thought Fredrick and Mary's new home will be finished by April 2010, next year. It seems they've changed the date.

I think the dates have varied quite abit these past few months. At one point it was suppose to be the start of this year. :flowers:

I would love to see their private quarters too, but to be honest, I would be very surprised if a floor plan would ever be released. There are security reasons, and since they are such public people, I would guess that they want to keep something private. There were some photos released of the family in what looked like a children's play-room, and one in a dining room on Isabella's first birthday:
http://www.kronprinsparret.dk/ee000c

Last edited:
She's beautiful!!

What is a "sex and the city" theme party??lol

She's beautiful!!

What is a "sex and the city" theme party??lol

I've no real idea :) The picture caption said so, I
can only guess that certain drinks of the serial were
served and that there was a certain dress code.

I find the theme of that party a bit silly,but I do find Mary gorgeous as always.What a dress!

I've no real idea :) The picture caption said so, I
can only guess that certain drinks of the serial were
served and that there was a certain dress code.
Maybe we'll have more information soon in a press article!

I think on one pic that Caroline Heering was also at this party;)

Mary looks beautiful in these photos. This looks like a fun party! Does anyone know who the host was, or where this was held? It looks like some sort of estate, but it is difficult to tell from the photos.

Mary looks beautiful in these photos. This looks like a fun party! Does anyone know who the host was, or where this was held? It looks like some sort of estate, but it is difficult to tell from the photos.

I've checked the other pics (without Mary) again and found out
that it's been the birthday party of Baroness Helle Reddtz-Thott,
her husband Otto Reedtz-Thott for example was dressed as "Mr. Big"
from the serial. Another caption said that Caroline Heering's husband
was dressed as Mirenda, which sounds really funny :)

I woud love to se all in the royal family in a parade with horses from the royal stabels...just like over in England.....

I've checked the other pics (without Mary) again and found out
that it's been the birthday party of Baroness Helle Reddtz-Thott,
her husband Otto Reedtz-Thott for example was dressed as "Mr. Big"
from the serial. Another caption said that Caroline Heering's husband
was dressed as Mirenda, which sounds really funny :)

Thanks, Iceflower! I must say that I am awfully curious about Caroline's husband dressed as Miranda. I hope one of those photos will surface:lol:.
Did Frederik attend? He would make a great Charlotte or Samantha:ROFLMAO:

At least we've got the news of the day:the Royals watch "Sex and the city".It's official.lol

At least we've got the news of the day:the Royals watch "Sex and the city".It's official.lol
And that's an important news!!lol

Was Mary Carrie Bradshaw???:lol:

So some men were dressed as women! it certainly was a funny party!!

lol. that sounds like a fun party - i'd love to hear the details on the definition of a "SATC themed party". kind of outlandish for a royal though... although mary doesn't seem to have chosen any characters, which i guess given her position is good.

To be honest with you,I first got the impression that Mary and 3-4 other close friends got together,all dressed up looking at their best,and thought that this was a SATC themed party.Which sounded really silly to me.But after the new hot information,I guess it was so much fun!Who would have thought of that?

If you look closely at this pic that Iceflower posted earlier, you can see that the person sitting across from Mary appears to be a man in a wig:
http://i27.tinypic.com/s3pt7o.jpg
(or a woman with a very unfortunate hair-color and wide shoulders)

I wonder if this is Caroline Heering's husband in his Miranda costume?

You mean,very very wide shoulders....lol
I think you're right,Sgl.

If you look closely at this pic that Iceflower posted earlier, you can see that the person sitting across from Mary appears to be a man in a wig:
http://i27.tinypic.com/s3pt7o.jpg
(or a woman with a very unfortunate hair-color and wide shoulders)

I wonder if this is Caroline Heering's husband in his Miranda costume?

I also think that you are right about that, sgl. Here's a front pic of
the gentleman-lady ;)

----> Pic

And as Miranda had red hair, and he/she sat in the same carriage and
got a lot of attention, it seems it's him.

:previous::ROFLMAO: Well, the red wig doesn't suit his skin tone, but he looks lovely in his dress! Is Caroline sitting next to him? It is difficult to tell.

thank you for the photos, wish we could see a close up of Mary dress, it looks very nice from far!! nice colours!!!!

In the new Billet Bladet magazine, there's an article about this party (Mary is on the cover). I guess we'll have more details and pics on their website soon!

I think maybe it was an estate as they were using a carriage. I like the color combination of Mary's dress. She really stands out.

i think this person certainly looks like peter heering wearing a red wig. fun that he dressed as miranda and carole (on his right?) seems to have dressed as samantha! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Did Frederick attend the party with Mary ??

Did Frederick attend the party with Mary ??

Not that we know of. Frederick was not seen in any of the pictures. My guess is that Mary attended alone or Frederick managed to hide from the cameras :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom