General News about Frederik, Mary and Family 4: July - December 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May be is one of Mary's sister? just one thing I do not like the photos where is sitting on top of hleg, you can see his bare foot at the side of the seat! Certenly I would not like this photo , if I was Mary but who knows may be is a friend of her too!! all a mistery for the moment1

It would be believable if this were the first time they publish a news like this about Frederik...:whistling:
I´m sorry, but I can´t believe sensationalism press anymore...how many times have we heard that Fred and Mary would split up? Blah, blah, blah, these people don´t have any imagination, IMO.

what would our mary say

That he likes brunettes from Australia maybe? :whistling: I'm sure she's just a friend.But it's obvious that there's intimacy between them,Frederik seems to enjoy her company.This is what would annoy me,if I were in Mary's shoes ;)

Could we please move on & not speculate what Mary would think of the lady with Frederik and who she is.

Royal House of Denmark Moderating team

Frederik was also busy intensifying his social contacts :p I am sure the topic was stricly sailing :D The brunette girl looks a lot like Mary, only a few years younger and a lot more carefree:
Kronprinsen hygger sig med brunette - Her og Nu
Kronprinsen hyggede sig med smuk brunette - Her og Nu

It has now been revealed that the 'mystery woman' is Kylie Matthews, a very close friend of Crown Princess Mary and the couple:lol::lol::p:p The tabloids are now back tracking as they have egg on their faces! Poor Kylie was only at the harbor with friends that day!!!! Poor woman...to have to suffer through lies being printed about her!
Princess Mary | Crown Prince Frederick | Danish Royals | Kylie Matthews denies rumours of fling with Frederick | Melissa Singer

Ekstra Bladet - 'Mystisk brunette' er Marys veninde

:previous: Alright, so now we can breathe again :lol: All is well for the gorgeous CP couple :)

Too right, it looked just like two people having a chat. The photos didn't capture other people around either,probably on purpose to fuel the gossip.

It has now been revealed that the 'mystery woman' is Kylie Matthews, a very close friend of Crown Princess Mary and the couple:lol::lol::p:p The tabloids are now back tracking as they have egg on their faces! Poor Kylie was only at the harbor with friends that day!!!! Poor woman...to have to suffer through lies being printed about her!
Princess Mary | Crown Prince Frederick | Danish Royals | Kylie Matthews denies rumours of fling with Frederick | Melissa Singer

Those rumors are so ridiculous! Moreover the pics didn't show anything about the 2 having an affair!

It's not the first time that photos have been published of Fred or Mary implying that there is trouble in Paradise and it certainly won't be the last. Sad that editors will use headlines like these to sell their magazines but I suppose it's a case of whatever works for them and sod off whose feelings are hurt in the process.

This just shows to what extened the media will do to sell. Finally some tabloid did admitt that she is their friend and not a mystery women.

I recognise the name. :)
I suppose friends of the royal couple have to put up with this nonsense. :)

I'm sure Fred realises camera's are probably on him, you wouldn't sit out in the open if you were doing something wrong. The whole idea is a bit silly, tiresome no doubt, for those involved.:bang:

I'm sure Fred realises camera's are probably on him, you wouldn't sit out in the open if you were doing something wrong. The whole idea is a bit silly, tiresome no doubt, for those involved.:bang:

I so agree with you , why do they need to stir up trouble when there isnt any ! madness all to sell papers , they really dont think of the family involved

Posts on Queen Margrethe & Prince Frederik hunting have been moved to the
General News about the Danish Royal Family Part 1
thread

Dazz :flowers:

Have any pictures surfaced of sister Jane and the Donaldson's ? Will Jane also be staying with her parents to babysit Christian & Isabella while Frederik & Mary are in Viet Nam?

In another RFthread I read that the children would be spending time with Mary's family while they are in Vietmam. I too have alot of respect for CP Mary, and am continually impressed with her work and grace. Glad others agree with me too!

There was a photo of Jane in Denmark in a newpaper that was photocopied to one of the message boards I read. Honestly, If I could remember which one I'd tell you! I also know her father is in the country too.

CP Mary was a bridesmaid at Kylie Matthews wedding while she was going out with Fred. He also attended Kylie's wedding. Nothing indecent about visiting a friend. I don't see why the "papers" can't just say "look how they keep their friendships despite their royal life and distance to the friends." But I guess that wouldn't be nearly as much fun for the "writers."

Last edited by a moderator:
A photo of CP Mary's sister Jane was in this week's paper edition of Billed Bladet, a Danish royal magazine. The photo showed Jane and Ziggy the dog walking in the park around Fredensborg Palace. Apparently Jane was also mistaken for CP Mary!!!:lol: So Jane, John Donaldson and his wife Susan Moody were visiting CP Mary. John and Susan will be with Chriistan and Isabella while the Crown Prince Couple are in Vietnam. I think it's lovely how the CP Couple arrange for the grandparents (John & Susan) to be with their children as much as possible when both of them are away on official visits!:flowers:

That's how tabloids are...they will never change! That's how they make money...lies, gossip and innuendo. Sadly, the tabloids are so successful because there is a market for publishing these kinds of stories. This has not been the first...nor will it be the last that we see these kinds of stories, unfortunately. Its the price you pay for being a public figure!

Last edited by a moderator:
how do you knowthe photos are on billed bladet?
I can't see any think...

PPE has a gallery of new Lego figures of Princess Mary and Prince Frederik and Prince Christian and Princess Isabella, they are at the Kancellihuset in Legoland
PPE

(1 picture because I still don't know when i can find the url of this gallery :bang:)
the dog is the best :D

PPE has a gallery of new Lego figures of Princess Mary and Prince Frederik and Prince Christian and Princess Isabella, they are at the Kancellihuset in Legoland
PPE

(1 picture because I still don't know when i can find the url of this gallery :bang:)
the dog is the best :D

PPE Agency Lego :flowers:

Wow that is impressive!!! I love the Lego Ziggy!

PPE
Their own Lego figurines. That is too adorable!

:previous:

Agree. How cute is that? :flowers: Legoland is so great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom