General News about Frederik, Mary and Family 4: July - December 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it allowed to be astonished, how often in the video CP Mary pulled at her hair and twinset?

Mary looks amazing on new pictures!!!! Very fresh, just stunning;) And they holding hands:wub:!

I love the photo of little Isabella's hair pulled up into a bun:

http://i31.tinypic.com/120h3tc.jpg

I am laughing at the last photo because I have a sticker that has the same saying as the one on CP Frederik's shirt:

http://i28.tinypic.com/ehht6w.jpg

I wonder when he was in the Cayman Islands? Too bad that I missed him when I made my visit to the islands. :lol:

It looks like they are having a great time. Are they with the same people that were on the yacht in St. Tropez?

I wonder if they even know they are being photographed. How long is their vacation for?

I think that they definitely know they are being photographed as can be seen from the photos at http://www.fotoglif.com/f/9kbuq4tnmymn/zj2iqe701p74 . The Danish Crown Prince Family are usually on summer vacation in the month of July. The Regent Couple usually take their summer vacation in August and CP Frederik will be regent in Denmark during that time.

Given the range of the lenses often used by paps, I think most of the photo's taken at Caïx would be from quite a distance. Though distance enough to know you're being watched.

I wonder who is that man in the photo, body guard?

Pictures at the market are lovely, the family really blend in with the crowd. Isabellas hair has grown abit, it looks really cute in a ponytail.

Isabella is such a little girl now! not a baby anymore!!

Thanks for those wonderful pics!

... and funny to see how F & M and friends apparently all found a bargain price for summer hats and bought a loadful of identical hats :D

Please don't get angry about me, but I find P.

Please don't get angry about me, but I find P.

Uhm....Tilla. If you find the letter P - I certainly will not be angry with you. I didn't know it was lost but I will be ha..y when it is found. Dot's just doesn't function as well as the letter does ;)

I know the translation isn't "exact," but this sentence made me laugh:

"First went the trip via Paris and later at the evening he was again united with Mary and the two nuggets. "

I also laughed when I read the translation! From time to time, Billed-Bladet will use a Danish term about Isabella that translates to "gunpowder owl" in English. It always makes me smile when I see it, because it's a prime example of how things don't always translate easily from one language to another. :lol:

Does anyone know how large the Chateau is?????????????? How many guest rooms would be available for their friendfs, and how many Family Members could stay at the same time????????????

I was struck by the fact that Frederik travels with just two security guards. I would think that there'd be more?

It says "My school holiday with the children" and "Christian and Isabella love France" and "Frederik buys". At the top of the portion with Mary's photo, it says that it is a summer interview with Mary.

No it says "My nice holiday with the children" and "Christian and Isabella love France" and " Frederik shops".

I was struck by the fact that Frederik travels with just two security guards. I would think that there'd be more?

The Danish Royal family are very low key about there titles and postion. They are very unlike the BRF. It's not surprising that he travels with little security. :flowers:

No it says "My nice holiday with the children" and "Christian and Isabella love France" and " Frederik shops".

Thank you, H.M. Margrethe! I don't speak Danish, and I rely on an online translator. Things are often lost in translation. I thought that the term,
"school holiday" seemed a little bit off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom