The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Denmark > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2009, 04:41 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabel View Post
I mean exactly what I stated. The couple's financial report clearly states that the salary in question is used for various administrative costs.
Yes Isabel, you are absolutly right about that. It is a fact beyond discussion.

Old 05-06-2009, 04:59 PM
Aristocracy

I've been to Greenland, and I believe both Denmark and Greenland would have been better of with the deal there is now. Greenland is very VERY small in population, and many are drunks, poor people. And many are from Denmark actually.

Old 05-06-2009, 05:28 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahMaria View Post
I've been to Greenland, and I believe both Denmark and Greenland would have been better of with the deal there is now. Greenland is very VERY small in population, and many are drunks, poor people. And many are from Denmark actually.

As far as I understand there are two sides to Greenland:

The one side is a very highly developed, rich and modern country. The other side is a country with huge social problems. It is on the latter side the Danish subsidises is needed.
Old 05-10-2009, 11:30 AM
Heir Apparent

This article says, "Mary's Funny Expressions: Watch the Pictures"

http://www.billedbladet.dk/Kongelige...%20udtryk.aspx

Meanwhile, the former computer company that Mary worked for shortly before she moved to Europe, is suing Apple computers over a deal that fell apart:

http://www.bt.dk/article/20090510/royalt/705100005/

The title is: "Mary in Business Scandal". The author of the article points out that Mary herself has no role in this and has done nothing wrong.
Old 05-10-2009, 02:38 PM
Aristocracy

It's so good that BB made these interesting and orignals galleries about Mary & Frederick too. Many thanks to them and people who posts these here.
Old 05-11-2009, 05:18 AM
Royal Highness

Sorry if this is old news - perhaps I am the only one who hadn't registered that there are new pictures of Frederik and Mary and the children:
http://www.smh.com.au/photogallery/l...0514-b3ut.html
Old 05-11-2009, 06:14 AM
Moderator Emeritus

Yes the photos are new. Thanks for share! they were taken on the ocassion of Frederik and Mary wedding Aniversary

Old 05-11-2009, 06:56 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Beautiful pictures. Loved the family picture, everyone just looks lovely. The Mary picture in the black dress, she looks wonderful but not too sure about the pose. I also like the Fred & Mary pictures.
Old 05-11-2009, 06:56 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paty View Post
No the photos are new. Thanks for share! they were taken on the ocassion of Frederik and Mary wedding Aniversary
PATY!

I think that the photos are new!
Old 05-11-2009, 07:06 AM
Royal Highness

The family picture is my favorite, so beautful. Thanks for the link.
Old 05-11-2009, 07:09 AM
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymaxima View Post
PATY!
I think that the photos are new!
Yes, yes, I know.I'm sorry, I didn't write it well.

Old 05-11-2009, 07:31 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonieta View Post
Thank you very much marymaxima.
Thanks Antonieta! But the photos are not mine... UserDane, put the link!

Kisses,
Old 05-11-2009, 08:02 AM
Serene Highness

Beautiful pics!!!!

What a great family!!!!

http://princessesblog76.blogspot.fr/
Old 05-11-2009, 08:20 AM
Gentry

the photo of Mary alone looks weird, her eyes look funny, photoshopped IMO. Dress is gorgeous, could this be a Prada dress Letitia has in light blue/gray?
Old 05-11-2009, 09:32 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat View Post
the photo of Mary alone looks weird, her eyes look funny, photoshopped IMO. Dress is gorgeous, could this be a Prada dress Letitia has in light blue/gray?
the dress of princess mary is prada. letizia's dress is from felipe varela imitation prada. letizia dressed that dress on prize prince of Asturias
Old 05-11-2009, 10:03 AM
Courtier

Thank you very much UserDane.
I sorry for the name's mistake.
Old 05-11-2009, 10:22 AM
Majesty
TRF Author

I like the fact that they regulary publish some family pictures. For my taste, the first 3 are nice and would have been enough. 2 of the couple, one as a family (but boy, why dress the kids in these sad colours).

But as usual they don't stop but overdo the purpose. The other 3 pictures, well where is the connection to the wedding anniversary? Fred looks good though I have to say and I like his pictures; can't say the same about Mary's picture, it's not only heavily photoshopped but also contains some posing that makes Posh look like an amateur. Very celebrity not royal but sadly where is the difference these days anyway.
Old 05-11-2009, 10:25 AM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Really like the pictures releashed to mark their wedding anniversary

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...ryfrederik.jpg this picture was releashed a few weeks back and i recall how we commented that Mary had the silver dress in a purple colour as well but with the release of these pictures of her posing very similar to this one i am beginnning to think that the magazine must have photoshopped the original picture

Old 05-11-2009, 02:29 PM
Courtier

WHat a nice surprise The pictures that are with just the two of them are GORGEOUS !! The family picture is quite cute and I do agree - the kids are dressed in dark colors but to be honest I think it is an upper class thing. For example, many very expensive children clothes brands are often grey, mauve, beige, dark blue, berry-colors, etc. as opposed to Pink, blue, yellow, that is more "available".
Yes, you could ask yourself why there are the other portraits in the occasion of their wedding aniversary, but as they are future king and queen, it's always good to do a new portrait. I like the portraits, even though Mary is a little posed, but i love what's she wearing it's looks so beautiful - I did imeadiately think of what Letizia wore to the POA awards but read the answer in this thread
Old 05-11-2009, 03:03 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Those are stunning pictures. Mary and Frederik look incredible in love, the same they did nearly 5 years ago. The picture of the family is so beautiful aswell. What wonderful pictures. Thank you ricarda.

http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/s...012980,00.html
Thank you Cecile76.
Can't wait for this event either, should be a wonderful event. Glad to see Frederik participating in events in Aussie aswell as Miami and Copenhagen.
x