The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Denmark > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-26-2009, 03:37 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paty View Post
New Official Gala portraits of Crown Prince Couple.

D.K.H. Kronprinsparret - Officielle gallabilleder 2009
As much as I love Mary and not to be unkind, I don't think Mary looks quite her best in those photos. Her smile seems a little forced to me. I do love her dress though!

Old 03-27-2009, 12:43 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

I adore the pictures of the royal family on the royals.web.log.
They are stunningly beautiful.

Old 03-27-2009, 08:27 PM
Aristocracy

When I saw these pics I didn't believe my eyes - I haven't seen so elegant, royal & beautiful portrais ever. The poses, posture, facial expressions - thee are great work & beautiful people cause one can't be without the other And as you can see, I'm absolutely hanging on with this photo of Mary what is for my avatar, I even put it on my desktop too....
Old 03-27-2009, 09:08 PM
Heir Presumptive

anyone knows who made the dress, ? beautifull! i agree with you agnessa, they look stunning!
Old 03-28-2009, 03:28 PM
Heir Presumptive

They are tremendous pictures, really. I think blue looks absolutely great on Mary and Marie, and while I think Mary's wedding tiara would have looked better with the hairdo she had, I can't really complain much.
"The grass was greener / The light was brighter / The taste was sweeter / The nights of wonder / With friends surrounded / The dawn mist glowing / The water flowing / The endless river / Forever and ever........ "
Old 03-29-2009, 01:36 PM
Heir Apparent

MARY DE DINAMARCA: 'ECHO MUCHO DE MENOS A MI MADRE. INTENTO CREER QUE ELLA ESTÁ CON NOSOTROS'

i'm not sure if this was posted, but according to hola magazine, mary gave an interview to australian magazine women's weekly. in it, she mentions how she still considers herself an 'aussie' and talks about her mother and how she still misses her and would have liked to spend more time with her.

she also mentioned a funny anecdote during one of her last trips to australia, when their luggage was lost and she went to a shop closeby and bought shorts, t-shirts and flip flops for everyone.

she mentions she talks about her mum with her kids and that her mum influenced her way of raising up her children.
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 03-29-2009, 03:25 PM
Courtier

Re: AWW April 2009 issue.

AWW had purchased the original November 2008 -Danish Alt for Damerne magazine's - CPss Mary interview.

Old 03-29-2009, 05:31 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlota View Post
MARY DE DINAMARCA: 'ECHO MUCHO DE MENOS A MI MADRE. INTENTO CREER QUE ELLA ESTÁ CON NOSOTROS'

i'm not sure if this was posted, but according to hola magazine, mary gave an interview to australian magazine women's weekly. in it, she mentions how she still considers herself an 'aussie' and talks about her mother and how she still misses her and would have liked to spend more time with her.

she also mentioned a funny anecdote during one of her last trips to australia, when their luggage was lost and she went to a shop closeby and bought shorts, t-shirts and flip flops for everyone.

she mentions she talks about her mum with her kids and that her mum influenced her way of raising up her children.
I bought this mag and it doesnt say (not in the NZ edition anyway) that Mary still considers herself an Australian, but the rest is accurate
For NZers, its the one with Jo Seager on the front.
Old 04-07-2009, 07:01 AM
Moderator Emeritus

Crown Princess Mary exercising and doing push-ups in the park near her home in Fredensborg. (Picture taken 31 march)

PPE Agency

Old 04-07-2009, 07:58 AM
Heir Apparent

HRH certainly has some flexibility.

"Dressing is a way of life" - Monsieur Saint Laurent
Old 04-07-2009, 08:14 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

And she took Ziggy along to.
I hadn't seen that dog in a while hehe.
Hmm flexible indeed.
X
Old 04-07-2009, 01:25 PM
Heir Apparent

She makes me feel quite lazy!
Old 04-07-2009, 09:30 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgl View Post
She makes me feel quite lazy!
You know, I often exercise but I thought the same...lol.

"Dressing is a way of life" - Monsieur Saint Laurent
Old 04-09-2009, 03:29 PM
Heir Apparent

I was sorry for mary and really I don't envy her...do you see that body guard always beside her??even when she runs she can't be alone...poor mARY i really dont envyher at all, what a situation, running with a body uard always besid her!!!!
Old 04-09-2009, 06:25 PM
Serene Highness
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumutqueen View Post
I adore the pictures of the royal family on the royals.web.log.
They are stunningly beautiful.
royals.web-log.nl: Nieuwe Officiële foto's Deense Royals
x
These are the royal pictures of the century! Everyone so photogenic and composed. Marie seems truly adapted to her new role as Princess.
Old 04-10-2009, 12:04 AM
Heir Presumptive

certenly it would be fine forme to tun with a bodyguard!
Old 04-13-2009, 05:19 PM
Heir Apparent

BT.dk has an article that talks about CP Frederik's popularity. According to the article, the Crown Prince is well-regarded and popular among the Danish people.

De er klar til tronen
Old 04-15-2009, 11:45 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by biboquinhas View Post
I was sorry for mary and really I don't envy her...do you see that body guard always beside her??even when she runs she can't be alone...poor mARY i really dont envyher at all, what a situation, running with a body uard always besid her!!!!
I dont feel sorry for her since its for her own protection and she new she would have a bodyguard with her all the time once married. It's good to see that the gurad is giving some distance
Old 04-15-2009, 02:47 PM
Heir Apparent

Agreed. The bodyguard comes with the job. If she didn't have someone watching over her, life would be a lot more scary and tense. She would have to worry about being kidnapped, mobbed, etc. They trade privacy for security.
Old 04-16-2009, 07:09 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regina View Post
These are the royal pictures of the century! Everyone so photogenic and composed. Marie seems truly adapted to her new role as Princess.

I have to agree, these are stunning pictures