General News about Frederik, Mary and Family 2: February - November 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand a word of Spanish.
What type of source is ABC? How do they for example usually describe Letizia and the other Spanish royals?

ABC is a spanish newspaper. In general (judging from the things I usually read) it's an ordinary objective newspaper, with all sorts of news often about the SPanish Royal Family's activities and occasionally on foreign royals. I was just wondering as the article talks about a picture in a magazine, if they are talking about a danish magazine that everybody knows off. I don't know what kind of journalist Carmen Villar Mir is, but I'm sure she din't make up the entire story if she's explicitly referring to a picture!

I was just wondering as the article talks about a picture in a magazine, if they are talking about a danish magazine that everybody knows off.

Yes, they are. They are referring to two magazines: Se og Hor and EB. The Swedish magazine, Svensk Dam Tidning also picked up the story the same way ABC did.

Userdane, ABC picked up on the story which ran in Se og Hor and EB in regards to the night Frederik, allegedly, was seen flirting and kissing a dark brunette at a club in Copenhagen.

So there is an article, but is there also a picture then, or is this danish magazine one of those magazines that makes up stories, and ABC just happened to pick up on it?

Yes, there is an article in both Danish magazines and both have the photo of him and that girl.

You can see the picture here: FREDERIK: I HED FLIRT - Royalt - SE og HØR
And Se og Hoer is one of those magazines that makes up stories out of very little.
To me it looks as if he was greeting a woman with a kiss on the cheek,
in a bar with other people standing around them.
But they call it a "hot flirt".

Last edited:
It wouldn't be Se&Hør if they didn't:rolleyes: - there is absolutely nothing in this world Se&Hør can not put a sexual spin on - and will do it.

Userdane, ABC picked up on the story which ran in Se og Hor and EB in regards to the night Frederik, allegedly, was seen flirting and kissing a dark brunette at a club in Copenhagen.

Rough translation:

It is known that Federick is very in love with his wife Mary. But yesterday, a popular magazine published a photo at 1 AM at the "Karriere Bar", located in a neighborhood in Copenhagen, and in which you can see, the Heir was with another girl. It more than it allows the protocol and kissing on the mouth without the slightest shame.

Nobody knows for the moment the identity of the couple or if those nor do we know the reactions of the Queen or Princess Margaret Mary, respective mother and wife of infidelity. But is that Federick being unfaithful to his people that forgives any adventure, because it resembles his grandfather, King Frederick IX, a real Don Juan who always surrendered to the beauty and charm of a lady.

Thank you for the translation GT :D - wise guy, Frederik, having a girl on the side and kissing her at a bar in Copenhagen where he knows that absolutely no one would recognize him. One just have to love the media sometimes.....;)

Last edited by a moderator:
You can see the picture here: FREDERIK: I HED FLIRT - Royalt - SE og HØR
And Se og Hoer is one of those magazines that makes up stories out of very little.
To me it looks as if he was greeting a woman with a kiss on the cheek,
in a bar with other people standing around them.

These magazines sure do know how to blow things out of porportion don't they :lol:

These magazines sure do know how to blow things out of porportion don't they :lol:

They certainly do!;) But then again, Henrik Qvortrup, the editor of Se&Hør, probably holds the Danish record for court appearances for slander and libel!

I think Frederick will not change Mary for any women in the world!! Gosh she has everything and they are pretty mucht in love by now!!

Shots of [URL="http://www.billedbladet.dk/Kongelige/ArticleFolder/2008/6/~/media/BilledBladet/Kongelige/Nyheder/Amber%20Petty/Amber2.ashx"]Mary[/URL] and [URL="http://www.billedbladet.dk/Kongelige/ArticleFolder/2008/6/~/media/BilledBladet/Kongelige/Nyheder/Amber%20Petty/Amber2.ashx"]Amber[/URL] during their outing with Christian to an ice cream shop.

According to Billed Bladet, Amber, Mary's friend for many years, had a noticeable small, sweet bump in the stomach when she along with Mary, and the Christian, went out and to buy ice cream near Fredensborg castle this weekend. There is still an open question as to whether bulge is due to a mischievous sommerbrise that causes Ambers florlette dress to look revealing. Where appropriate, managed sommerbrisen to get it to be similar to a pregnancy, to come forward several times on ice-trip.

"Amber Petty was the bridesmaid at Mary's wedding in Frederik, just as she was with the prince by Christians godfather, and venindeskabet with Mary keeps. So fine, despite the great distance between them."

[URL="http://www.billedbladet.dk"]Billed Bladet[/URL]

Shots of [URL="http://www.billedbladet.dk/Kongelige/ArticleFolder/2008/6/~/media/BilledBladet/Kongelige/Nyheder/Amber%20Petty/Amber2.ashx"]Mary[/URL] and [URL="http://www.billedbladet.dk/Kongelige/ArticleFolder/2008/6/~/media/BilledBladet/Kongelige/Nyheder/Amber%20Petty/Amber2.ashx"]Amber[/URL] during their outing with Christian to an ice cream shop.

According to Billed Bladet, Amber, Mary's friend for many years, had a noticeable small, sweet bump in the stomach when she along with Mary, and the Christian, went out and to buy ice cream near Fredensborg castle this weekend. There is still an open question as to whether bulge is due to a mischievous sommerbrise that causes Ambers florlette dress to look revealing. Where appropriate, managed sommerbrisen to get it to be similar to a pregnancy, to come forward several times on ice-trip.

"Amber Petty was the bridesmaid at Mary's wedding in Frederik, just as she was with the prince by Christians godfather, and venindeskabet with Mary keeps. So fine, despite the great distance between them."

[URL="http://www.billedbladet.dk"]Billed Bladet[/URL]
wow!:eek: it sure looks suspicious if you ask me. Time will tell i suppose.

It looks like CP Mary to me. but it is hard to tell.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love looking at how relax CP Mary was in this photos...

I think CP Mary might do pilates. She has those really long lean muscles that pilates gives you. You can really see her body shape in those pictures from Hello, getting ice cream.

I think that lady is the same wich was with crown princess mary at the horserace

Uhau Mary is really fashion up to date with that mini dress! Ready for summer! She is gorgeous! She ha sused this dress before when she was pregnant!

Uhau Mary is really fashion up to date with that mini dress! Ready for summer! She is gorgeous! She ha sused this dress before when she was pregnant!

She's been wearing flat shoes ... and she's ultra-thin at the moment ...which she usually is in the early stages of pregnancy ...

K'mon!?
Don't you think that she might be wearing flat shoes because her feet must be hurt? Remeber her function last week, when she had bunion ou blister on her left foot?
It´s these a signal of pregnacie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom