The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Denmark > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-19-2008, 03:10 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by UserDane View Post
I don't understand a word of Spanish.
What type of source is ABC? How do they for example usually describe Letizia and the other Spanish royals?
ABC is a spanish newspaper. In general (judging from the things I usually read) it's an ordinary objective newspaper, with all sorts of news often about the SPanish Royal Family's activities and occasionally on foreign royals. I was just wondering as the article talks about a picture in a magazine, if they are talking about a danish magazine that everybody knows off. I don't know what kind of journalist Carmen Villar Mir is, but I'm sure she din't make up the entire story if she's explicitly referring to a picture!

Old 05-19-2008, 03:11 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Princess Margaret Mary
I think Mary would like to know who this 'Princess Margaret Mary' is, aswell...

"Dressing is a way of life" - Monsieur Saint Laurent
Old 05-19-2008, 03:12 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
I was just wondering as the article talks about a picture in a magazine, if they are talking about a danish magazine that everybody knows off.
Yes, they are. They are referring to two magazines: Se og Hor and EB. The Swedish magazine, Svensk Dam Tidning also picked up the story the same way ABC did.
Old 05-19-2008, 03:14 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlitteringTiaras View Post
Userdane, ABC picked up on the story which ran in Se og Hor and EB in regards to the night Frederik, allegedly, was seen flirting and kissing a dark brunette at a club in Copenhagen.
So there is an article, but is there also a picture then, or is this danish magazine one of those magazines that makes up stories, and ABC just happened to pick up on it?
Old 05-19-2008, 03:19 AM
Heir Apparent

Yes, there is an article in both Danish magazines and both have the photo of him and that girl.
Old 05-19-2008, 04:05 AM
Courtier

You can see the picture here: FREDERIK: I HED FLIRT - Royalt - SE og HØR
And Se og Hoer is one of those magazines that makes up stories out of very little.
To me it looks as if he was greeting a woman with a kiss on the cheek,
in a bar with other people standing around them.
But they call it a "hot flirt".
Old 05-19-2008, 04:31 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricarda View Post
It wouldn't be Se&Hør if they didn't - there is absolutely nothing in this world Se&Hør can not put a sexual spin on - and will do it.

Quote:
Userdane, ABC picked up on the story which ran in Se og Hor and EB in regards to the night Frederik, allegedly, was seen flirting and kissing a dark brunette at a club in Copenhagen.

Rough translation:

It is known that Federick is very in love with his wife Mary. But yesterday, a popular magazine published a photo at 1 AM at the "Karriere Bar", located in a neighborhood in Copenhagen, and in which you can see, the Heir was with another girl. It more than it allows the protocol and kissing on the mouth without the slightest shame.

Nobody knows for the moment the identity of the couple or if those nor do we know the reactions of the Queen or Princess Margaret Mary, respective mother and wife of infidelity. But is that Federick being unfaithful to his people that forgives any adventure, because it resembles his grandfather, King Frederick IX, a real Don Juan who always surrendered to the beauty and charm of a lady.
Thank you for the translation GT - wise guy, Frederik, having a girl on the side and kissing her at a bar in Copenhagen where he knows that absolutely no one would recognize him. One just have to love the media sometimes.....
Old 05-19-2008, 05:10 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricarda View Post
You can see the picture here: FREDERIK: I HED FLIRT - Royalt - SE og HØR
And Se og Hoer is one of those magazines that makes up stories out of very little.
To me it looks as if he was greeting a woman with a kiss on the cheek,
in a bar with other people standing around them.
These magazines sure do know how to blow things out of porportion don't they
Old 05-19-2008, 05:19 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess leonor View Post
These magazines sure do know how to blow things out of porportion don't they
They certainly do! But then again, Henrik Qvortrup, the editor of Se&Hør, probably holds the Danish record for court appearances for slander and libel!
Old 05-19-2008, 06:16 AM
Heir Apparent

I think Frederick will not change Mary for any women in the world!! Gosh she has everything and they are pretty mucht in love by now!!
Old 06-03-2008, 02:36 PM
Heir Apparent

Shots of Mary and Amber during their outing with Christian to an ice cream shop.

According to Billed Bladet, Amber, Mary's friend for many years, had a noticeable small, sweet bump in the stomach when she along with Mary, and the Christian, went out and to buy ice cream near Fredensborg castle this weekend. There is still an open question as to whether bulge is due to a mischievous sommerbrise that causes Ambers florlette dress to look revealing. Where appropriate, managed sommerbrisen to get it to be similar to a pregnancy, to come forward several times on ice-trip.

"Amber Petty was the bridesmaid at Mary's wedding in Frederik, just as she was with the prince by Christians godfather, and venindeskabet with Mary keeps. So fine, despite the great distance between them."

Billed Bladet
Old 06-03-2008, 02:43 PM
Moderator Emeritus

Is the woman near Amber, Princess Mary´s sister?
http://www.billedbladet.dk/~/media/B...shx?w=445&as=1
Old 06-03-2008, 05:50 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Shots of Mary and Amber during their outing with Christian to an ice cream shop.

According to Billed Bladet, Amber, Mary's friend for many years, had a noticeable small, sweet bump in the stomach when she along with Mary, and the Christian, went out and to buy ice cream near Fredensborg castle this weekend. There is still an open question as to whether bulge is due to a mischievous sommerbrise that causes Ambers florlette dress to look revealing. Where appropriate, managed sommerbrisen to get it to be similar to a pregnancy, to come forward several times on ice-trip.

"Amber Petty was the bridesmaid at Mary's wedding in Frederik, just as she was with the prince by Christians godfather, and venindeskabet with Mary keeps. So fine, despite the great distance between them."

Billed Bladet
wow! it sure looks suspicious if you ask me. Time will tell i suppose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paty View Post
It looks like CP Mary to me. but it is hard to tell.
Old 06-03-2008, 07:15 PM
Heir Apparent

Perhaps Helle Reedz-Thott (sp?) or not.
Old 06-03-2008, 10:54 PM
Commoner

I love looking at how relax CP Mary was in this photos...
Old 06-04-2008, 03:24 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanymph View Post
I love looking at how relax CP Mary was in this photos...
Yes it is nice to see isnt it?
Old 06-04-2008, 03:30 AM
Nobility

Hello Magazine also has an article with Mary and Christian getting ice cream.

Aussie rules as casually dressed Mary treats little Christian to ice cream
Old 06-04-2008, 04:02 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paty View Post
I think that the woman who has a green dress is Jane.
Old 06-04-2008, 04:14 AM
Courtier

I think CP Mary might do pilates. She has those really long lean muscles that pilates gives you. You can really see her body shape in those pictures from Hello, getting ice cream.
Old 06-04-2008, 04:17 AM
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymaxima View Post
I think that the woman who has a green dress is Jane.
I also think is Jane! But it´s a bit stange because she didn´t attended the party on Saturday

Tags
christian, crown prince frederik, crown princess mary, frederik, isabella, mary, mary donaldson, prince christian, princess isabella