General News about Frederik, Mary and Family 10: December 2011 - January 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
all four kids are lovely and look like a handful :ROFLMAO:
nice to see the youngest two in sun protection shirts.

Yes, anyone who grew up in Australia would be well aware of the need to protect children from an early age from the sun. Not just here in Australia either.:flowers:

Yes, anyone who grew up in Australia would be well aware of the need to protect children from an early age from the sun. Not just here in Australia either.:flowers:

It's slowly coming to the U.S. My children have virtually always worn U.V. shirts if they are at the pool during the day, even now that they are older. An Australian once commented to me that virtually all Australian adults have had something removed from their skin. :eek:

What a gorgeous photo of the children. The twins are sooo cute!

Yes sun safety is a must here. Today it is about 34deg c and when I went outside briefly a few minutes ago I could feel my skin fry and the glare is also damaging to eyesight.

I have posted a link to a news story about the awful bushfires around Hobart today and yesterday. The fires remain uncontrolled and over 100 properties lost. I was unsure as to which thread to post it. But the map gives you an idea how close it is to Hobart.

Thousands stranded as fires devastate Tasmania - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom