Frederik, Mary and Children Picture Thread 1: November 2004 - September 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ OMG!! How funny! Loved the fourth one!

Since then, little Isabella was already a bundle of joy, an impish little girl.

The gifs of Isabella are special, such a sweet child, thanks for sharing.

nice pictures :flowers:
The second and third one are very cute. it looks like Frederik is making fun of her use of binoculars ;) cute moment

Here are great gifs of Frederik and Mary revealing their children's names at their christenings:

1 2 3 4

I bet Frederik was proud finally being the one revealing a name when Vincent was christened :lol:

:previous:
Indeed :p
I bet it also was a big moment for him when he got to carry a baby out of the hospital, he must have felt really privileged to try that too :D

:previous:
Indeed :p
I bet it also was a big moment for him when he got to carry a baby out of the hospital, he must have felt really privileged to try that too :D

Absolutely :D
http://berlingske.image.unwire.com/...tvillinger-forlader-rigshospital.jpg?IP_w=800

I remember it like it was yesterday that Frederik and Mary came down from the maternity ward holding a baby in each of their arms. It was a big day :wub:
http://berlingske.image.unwire.com/IP/ss/a.bimg.dk/node-images/805/4/620x/4805927-.jpg?IP_w=800

Last edited:
Great gifs of them:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

The fifth one is so sweet!

Great gifs, IloveCP :flowers:

Aww, the "aquarium kiss" last summer.. It was so funny and sweet.
But gif7 makes me smile.. Look at the way Vincent runs with his little chubby legs. He almost jumps and runs at the same time :D :wub:

Gifs of them at the twins christening:

1 2 3 4 5 6

Isabella is so funny here! :ROFLMAO:

Here are two more:

1 2

Isabella is the female version of her father, it's really adorable :wub:

Yes, and she has been ever since she was born IMO :)
It will be interesting how many more years Bella will looks so much like Frederik. Whether it will be more and more, or vice versa.

Last edited:
Indeed, even as a baby she resembled him. I personally think it would be adorable if she just stayed a little carbon copy of him, but I could imagine that more of Mary's features would start to show as she grows older.

Like Estelle, I find some of Josephine's expressions amusing! Especially these!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

She does not look impressed in some of these photos! :ROFLMAO:

i love Josephine:wub: she's so adorable and bubbly!
i would not mind to have Isabella, Vincent and Josephine as my kids, especially the twins:lol:

She is very cute though, those rosy cheeks shes a real cherub!

I just love the last two photos Mary in that dark dress is a dream and Isabella is very cute the day beforee twins...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom