Frederik, Mary and Children Picture Thread 1: November 2004 - September 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Were can I find pics of Mary when she was younger? (baby, teenager etc)?

I am usually only in the japanese part of the forums and so I do not know at all what is where here in Danmark. :) But I just remembered that I have seen some months ago such a very cute foto of CP Mary with little Isabella (she cannot have been more than three months old then, maybe even only one month) (in a newspaper at my dentist´s it was, to be quite precise) and Isabella was wide awake and staring up to Mary as if she was beholding the most impressing miracle in the whole wide world (which she probably was:flowers:). And I just thought I`d have a short look and find it (or some like it) here. NOT. Mission impossible...:neutral: After much trouble I got so far as "Current events part 7" and somebody commenting how very sweet the pics of Frederik and Mary with the newborn are - but no pics... And then I thought I´d give up and ask for help. Where can I find pics of Mary with Isabella 0-3 months? Thank you very much!:flowers:

Do you know what Princess Mary was wearing? I think this will narrow down the events. It could be at Isabella's christening or during the photoshoot at Graasten over the summer. All the other times Isabella made an appearance like Dannebrog Anniversary or their (Fred and Mary) trip to Legoland with Christian, Isabella was bundled up in her carrier.

Hope that helps.

-Ayvee

Thank you very much for your answer! :flowers: Unfortunately, I cannot remember what she wore. I think it was something sportive, so probably not at the christening but I am really not sure. But I would already be content to see her with a (visible) Isabella, it does not have to be exactly this photo. I have found the Christmas photos but there Isabella is already definitely older than when I saw her. Could you tell me where I could find pictures for both occasions you mentioned? Or is that too complicated?

Thank you very much for your answer! :flowers: Unfortunately, I cannot remember what she wore. I think it was something sportive, so probably not at the christening but I am really not sure. But I would already be content to see her with a (visible) Isabella, it does not have to be exactly this photo. I have found the Christmas photos but there Isabella is already definitely older than when I saw her. Could you tell me where I could find pictures for both occasions you mentioned? Or is that too complicated?

Princess Mary in a sporty outfit has to be the Farr40 Event (yachting) that Prince Frederik participated in back in September 1, 2007.
You can try this link to see more photos:

Hope this is the one you are thinking of. You can also search the TRF but it's hard to find the appropriate part because the thread titles never include the start and end date of Current Events. It's probably in Part 9 but you'll have to go through the whole thread.

-Ayvee

I will try that. And it IS already a comfort to hear that they are not to be found so easily. So it is not just me being stupid...;) Thank you very much for your kind help!:flowers:

The yachting photos are great. They are the cutest family!

Wow i love thsi picture.
Very elegant, reminds me of their FBI pose for Frederiks 40th :D

x:flowers:

Is that a tattoo on Frederick's arm? If so, does anyone know what it is? :)

Demark's Crown Prince has the word "Pingo" (nickname) tattooed on his upper left arm, a shark on his lower right leg for service in the Danish elite forces.

x

Last edited by a moderator:

It is a new official picture for their visit to America next month. That is why it was posted on the embassy's webpage.

Thanks dazzling, thats a great picture, and I'd never seen it before. DO you have any more from the same event???

No sorry, I only came across that. If I do find anymore ill post them.

BT has a photo series of the different styles worn by Crown Princess Mary during the fashion events earlier this month:
kvinder.bt.dk: Modebossen: Mageløse Mary

It talks about the different looks, and how she couldn't put them together without the help of her stylist, Anja Alajdi. The last photo in the series shows Anja.

A beautiful picture of Fred & Mary arriving for P.Henrik's birthday in the rain.

Thanks for sharing dazzling. What a lovely picture. Mary always looks great and dresses wonderfully. She is the most stylish royal around but is never overdone. Love her style, always elegant and easy to incorporate her looks into our own wardrobes, even if we have less to spend :flowers:

Mary has such a classic look when her hair is pulled back away from her face and is in a big bun, or similar shape. Her bone structure is elegant, and coloring is also quite striking.

Having ivory skin with dark hair and dark eyes, she looks best in deep jewel colors, white and black. Muted shades, especially in formal evening wear, don't have the same life and look somewhat washed out.

The white dress with the detailed look of squares which she wore with a black belt looks just like the yellow dress that Britt Siesbye wore for her daughter's christening, only in yellow. Very pretty dress, I prefer it on Mary, as the color brings out the detail better, I think.

Her smile is absolutely gorgeous, as reflected in Frederick's eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom