Danish Royal Family, Current Events 3: April 2010 - June 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much for posting those pictures :flowers:

It's always amazing to see Prince Henrik out with his pride - the grandchildren, he's such an attentive and loving grandfather, and you can see that the kids absolutely adore him. I have said it before and I'll say it again, what a character little Bella is! I love how she clearly was deathly bored when having to listen to people talk, Christian also yawned a couple of times but really tried to keep himself together and Nikolai and Felix were probably also a bit bored, but didn't show it. The pictures of Henri and Bella are absolutely precious, definitely my favourite DRF picture of the year.

Last edited:
It's good to see grandpapa Henrik with his grandchildren.
And as you can tell the weather here in DK has suddenly turned chilly.

The elephants are from Thailand, which may explain the presence of the Asian gentleman. Perhaps the ambassador?

EL PRINCIPE HENRIK Y SUS NIETOS EN EL ZOO DE COPENHAGA EL 31 MAYO

Photos of Prince Henrik and the children watching the elephants. You will love the pictures of him and Bella.

Wow, Isabella's jacket looks exactly like my jacket :blink: I wonder if it's from the same place. My compliments to Mary for dressing her. I'm sure mommy's good taste will rub off on Isabella when she gets older. I can't wait to see how she'll dress then.

Henrik and Isabella are adorable. She and Christian really looks like him.

Joachim's boys gets more and more handsome for each time I see them.

I have a cotton coat like Bella's too, but I'm fairly certain it's not from the same place, I don't think you can get it in a mini-size where I bought mine.

Great to see grandfather and grandchildren out together. Prince Henrik and Isabella certainly look like a pair that would liven things up!

Great pictures! Bella is adorable, love her outfit. Lovely to see Prince Henrik with his grandkids. Pity Prince Henrik (Joachim & Marie's son) did not attend, might be young but if he was with a nanny, then I suppose would be fine.
Id love to see them as a whole family (with their parents) attending this event. Would be great to see.

Anyone has informations --> if members of DRF will go to Poland or Ukraine to EURO2012 due to the fact that Danish football team participated ???

Time to close this thread - thanks for all your contributions! The new thread can be found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom