Danish Royal Family, Current Events 2: March 2008 - April 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't realise this was a whole family event. How sweet of them all to attend. Is there any reason why Joachim isn't attending these events? :)

It wasn't an event for the whole family. This event was placed on the official calendar on the family's website several weeks ago. Joachim and Marie were never scheduled to attend. It is usually difficult (security-wise) for the entire family to attend events together. The entire family rarely seems to attend events like this. Usually we just see them attending the Christmas services, the New Year's gala, and occasional state galas.

Sept 18, 2009 - The royal family attend the gala performance and presentation of Queen Ingrid's Honour Grant in Tivoli's Concert Hall

ANP gallery
bt.dk has 2 pictures of the Queen

The three sisters Danish Queen Margrethe, Princess Benedikte and ex-Queen Anne-Marie of Greece
Gallery

Last edited:
Wonderful to see the three sisters, love seeing them together, all are very lovely ladies in their own way. Great that Mary and Frederik joined the ladies.

Here are some more photos and a short article from yesterday's event at the royal stables:
De Kongelige Stalde genindviet - MSN Starlounge
http://www.fyens.dk/article/1324121:Indland-Fyn--Dronnings-heste-i-nye-omgivelser
The second article says that previously, the Queen's horses were not kept in a stable that met the requirements of the animal welfare laws. It doesn't say that the royal horses were mistreated in any way; it says that they were not kept in separate stalls, which are required by law. This is the reason for the renovation. The horses now have separate stalls with plenty of room to move about.

MSN has a video of the family arriving to Tivoli:
Â*Gratis video, videoklip, MTV Shows, sjove klip, upload din video, comedy, funny movies, gossip - MSN Entertainment

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 17, 2009 - The Queen & The Crown Prince attend the unveiling of the memorial monument for fallen soldiers from the Royal Life Guards at The Guard Barracks in Høvelte

Article & Picture ** Video

Last edited:
And here's a gallery with pics from ppe :

17-11-2009 Hoevelte Queen Margrethe and Crown Prince Frederik
attend the unveiling of the Memorial Monument at Garderkasernen
- barracks in Hoevelte.

** ppe gallery **

Lovely to see Mother and son together again. Frederik looks devishly handsome. :p

This was certainly a great family event for christmas!!

The queen must enjoy spending time with her grandchildren!

Mary and her mother in law seem to have a good relationship as women!

:previous:

I agree, they seem to have a good relationship and that's lovely to see. It surely has been a pleasant and nice event for all of them. Can't get enough of little Isabella, she's just adorable. :flowers:

The ballet pictures are cute, I love Christian's coat!

The photos are lovely.
Prince Christian and Princess Isabella are just the most adorable children. Princess Isabella is growing up so quickly, she is a little beauty.

It great they all go and support QM, and lovely to see the Queen enjoying it also..

I love that we are seeing more of Isabella and Christian. :flowers:
A wonderful event for them to attend.

The children are so cute !:flowers:

Isabella is wearing the same pink dress than last March, when the family visited Frederik at the hospital.

Christian looks so calm and reflective during theatrical perfomances while Isabella seems to be a little restless or so. Of course Christian is older and it's assures that he can focuse of show :). But children are children and must act like children not as a little grownups and I'm glad that these 2 child can enjoy their childhood despite the public attention. (I hope I expressed myself cleary :ermm:).

And yes - Mary and Margrethe have good connection cause good footing is very hard to pretend :)

both are so cute...christian is growing up so fast...can he be my son in law..he's perfect for my daughter...lol

The kids are so cute, and the are really growing up so fast. Thanks for the pics.

yes, I wonder what they are doing today? probably so excited waiting for Santa Claus! Denmark has the world champion Santa Claus his name is Jorgen Rosland, I wonder if they would call him to make an aperance to surprise the kids, this would be so cool for them, and I bet they are waiting for ris-a-la mand, yes, denmark has great xmas traditions! wonder how is behind doors!????

I didn't even know we have he world champion. :D

If any foreigners are interested in hearing more about the danish christmas, and what seperates it from many other countries, I'll be happy to write. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom