Danish Royal Family, Current Events 2: March 2008 - April 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great:!!! a whole family event!!!

The event will be broadcast by DR online!

great news! thanks michaella. will it be a gala event, i pressume?

Lovely! I am looking forward to seeing more.

Does anyone know why Joachim and Marie weren't in attendance? I believe that earlier reports indicated that they were planning to attend.

They will attend but later on - for the actual inauguration of the concert hall. So far the transmission has only showed small concerts from different studios surrounding the hall. The main event will begine later. In other words: The best is still to come.

The inauguration of the concert hall begines about 20.00 pm. ( In an hour from now).

They will attend but later on - for the actual inauguration of the concert hall. So far the transmission has only showed small concerts from different studios surrounding the hall. The main event will begine later. In other words: The best is still to come.

Oh, so I was wrong, thanks for tell us!:flowers: it´s great to have a reporter on the place!!

Thanks for the update, Lilla! I am trying to view the live-stream, but for some reason, I keep getting an error message.

Prince Joachim, Prinsess Marie and Princess Benedikte will arrive about 19.20 pm.

Thanks HM and Paty for the link. Benedikte looks nice.

Princess Benedikte looks very elegant! I was never able to get the live-stream, but I am so thankful that everyone has been posting photos and screencaps.

Here's a link to an article that discusses a song played by the band Lars H.U.G. Apparently, CP Frederik quoted some of the lyrics to Mary during their wedding. The song is special to them. The article talks about how CP Frederik had tears in his eyes when he heard the song. CP Mary held his hand :wub::wub:.

Lars H.U.G giver kronprins våde øjne - dr.dk/Nyheder/Kultur

wow so many nice photos, thank you so much1 i love them all!

Thank you allf or the great pictures and videos. All royal ladies looked lovely and all very elegent. Marie looks very radiant and pregnancy really suits her.

What a great event with a lot of beautiful pics!!!

Mary and Frederik look so in love!!!!! it's so great to see them both like that!!! Mary was very gorgeous last night with that black dress!!!

and princess Marie! she was so lovely!! she has such a belly!!!! it's great to see her pregnancy! she looks so happy!!

Thanks Mitchell so much for the wonderful videos. I enjoyed it so much

How do I like the light-blue evening dress of Princess Marie together with the dark fur jacket ! So elegant !

I have to agree with the other posters. Princess Marie looks so lovely in the pictures. Pregnancy really suits her, she is glowing and her dress is very flattering

Thanks QUEENECE29. Both Mary and Marie looked great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom