Danish Royal Family, Current Events 1: April 2003 - March 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mary looks stunning!!! Very elegant indeed....

Gosh Mary looks gorgeous.I do love that necklace, I like the earrings but don't love them as much as others she has worn.... however that is just being picky. And all this has happened to a girl from Sandy Bay Tas. I adore the fur and the bag and the gown all of it .Thanks so much for the photos.

[URL="http://www.dr.dk/odp/player.aspx?uniqueid=288437&mt=newstab&st=news_TVAvisen&furl=http%3A//www.dr.dk/odp/default.aspx%3Ftemplate%3Dnyhed%26guid%3DDR1200802161830%26autoplay%3D0%26back%3Ddefault.aspx%253ftemplate%253dnyheder%2526day%253d0"]Here[/URL]is a short clip about the playhouse.

I must admit I like her gown, what ever the color is, but I'm not so sure about the white fur thing. Also, the bottom of the dress looks familiar, does anyone know if she has worn it before? Frederik looks nice even with the crooked bow tie:D, and so does the Reigning couple although, again I'm not into the giant fur ensemble, but that's just me.

Finally, it seems that the play was Hamlet, is that correct?

:)

[URL="http://www.dr.dk/odp/player.aspx?uniqueid=288437&mt=newstab&st=news_TVAvisen&furl=http%3A//www.dr.dk/odp/default.aspx%3Ftemplate%3Dnyhed%26guid%3DDR1200802161830%26autoplay%3D0%26back%3Ddefault.aspx%253ftemplate%253dnyheder%2526day%253d0"]Here[/URL]is a short clip about the playhouse.

I must admit I like her gown, what ever the color is, but I'm not so sure about the white fur thing. Also, the bottom of the dress looks familiar, does anyone know if she has worn it before? Frederik looks nice even with the crooked bow tie:D, and so does the Reigning couple although, again I'm not into the giant fur ensemble, but that's just me.

Finally, it seems that the play was Hamlet, is that correct?

:)

Hi Glittering Tiaras

Disscusion has begun about it in Mary's Eveningwear thread

Yesterday QM, P.Henrik, Frederik & Mary attended the opening of the new Theatre Playhouse
Pictures by Madeleine Glindorf

Mary looked nice. Her hairstyle was different, reminds me of Letizia's curls. Glad to see her in the black dress again. Her make-up was maybe abit too much but looked nicely done.

she looked nice, i'm glad she recycled that gown (is it the prada one she used for henrik's birthday and in germany?). i'm not a big fan of that hairstyle, either in mary or letizia, i think it looks unpolished.

I like the necklace she choose (the one with the drop black pearl), but why did she pair it with the diamonds?

Sorry, maybe "matchy matchy" is not too in style these days, but it would have looked nice either the earrings alone or the necklace alone (with smaller black pearl earrings).

Did like the earrings, though!

Fur is killer. Good choice.

Somehow, Madeleine's photos captured something of the pre-princess Mary. Maybe it's the fact that her hair is curled?

Wow...what a stunning and beautiful Mary looks:wub: And Frederik is so handsome;)

Mary looks very pretty in those pics! I like the pink lipstick, and the curls as well.

Mary look the best has always, that fur jacket is just wonderful, but IMO too mucht show off, too mucht ostentation, she can be elegant and dress in a fashionable but with not so mucht ostentation!

CP Mary looks stunning, love her hair. CP Frederik is not so bad either. They certainly make a lovely couple.

Any ideas what Queen Margrethe is wearing in her hair? Not a tiara probably but it seems that she has something on top.

I think it to be some sort of clip or brooch, Marengo. I know that may sound weird but that's exactly what it looks like to me.

Mary doing a Letizia hairdo - ick! It looks as bad on her as on her fellow CP. Love the dress but the fur is just too much. I respect that fur is quite popular in nordic countries for obvious reasons but this cape looks plain matronly on Mary. Overall she looks like an overweight housewife wearing to much make up and an all too flamboyant outfit; plus it makes her look pregnant (who knows, maybe she is pregnant indeed).

Fred looks better put together than usual and when I look at Hendrik ... sorry to say that but he doesn't look healthy at all.

By the way - shouldn't this discussion be moved to the Family thread?

Mary doing a Letizia hairdo - ick! It looks as bad on her as on her fellow CP. Love the dress but the fur is just too much. I respect that fur is quite popular in nordic countries for obvious reasons but this cape looks plain matronly on Mary. Overall she looks like an overweight housewife wearing to much make up and an all too flamboyant outfit; plus it makes her look pregnant (who knows, maybe she is pregnant indeed).

Fred looks better put together than usual and when I look at Hendrik ... sorry to say that but he doesn't look healthy at all.

By the way - shouldn't this discussion be moved to the Family thread?

Wow, if this is what an overweight housewife looks like we should all hope to look like one!

I'm not too fond of the (fake) hair do, but her outfit is gorgeous and I love the color!

I love her hairdo!
To me it doesn't look like a Letizia-fake at all. :eek: Mary has worn such curly-hair-hairdos many times before.
I liked her hairdo and the dress belongs to my favourites!
The only thing: I like the dress much better with the darker fur (the one she wore in Germany).

I love the hairdo, it's beautiful. The top of the dress is beautiful as well, I just don't like the down part of it.

Wow, if this is what an overweight housewife looks like we should all hope to look like one!
I disagree. I think she looks beautiful. Funny how different everyone sees things!

I agree.!!! I think Mary looks healthy at the moment. I like the dress and the hair but I agree with Her_Majesty about the fur.

The only thing: I like the dress much better with the darker fur (the one she wore in Germany).

Agreed -- wouldn't this silver fur look beautiful with a silver or white dress? Visions of a Winter Queen dance in my head!:clap:

Letizia has nothing to do with why I dislike Mary's hairdo. It's simply a matter of personal taste. I love the dress, the jewellery, and everything else.

The Danish Royal Family will spend Easter this year at Marselisborg according to [URL="http://www.billed-bladet.dk/default.asp?Action=Details&Item=7629"]Billed Bladet[/URL]. Frederik, Mary, Christian, and Isabella will be there while Prince Joachim will be there for a day. I'm not sure if Marie will attend, but I have my doubts. If anyone can confirm otherwise, please let us know... we would appreciate it.:flowers: The family will also attend Easter service so hopefully we'll see some images and video clips sometime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom