Crown Princess Mary Picture Thread 1: October 2004 - February 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is the gown that I love about these new portraits. I think the earrings may not have been the best choice I still love photos.

Mary looks very pretty but do they airbrush these pictures bc they look very airbrushed to me.

I am agreeing today. Not the best earring choice with the gown and she does look airbrushed.

I love the new photos. Mary's earrings have been around for awhile. Professional potraits always make you look the best. Lighting and makeup artists work wonders. And yes, most likely they were touch up in the developing process. but she really doesn't need that much.

I always believe that Mary looks best when she's photographed sideways. Her pictures here are not that good. Her smile seems awkward. I always favor the pictures of her looking sideways or the old official pictures.

In these new ones she looks like she smelled something a little funky. lol

I always believe that Mary looks best when she's photographed sideways. Her pictures here are not that good. Her smile seems awkward. I always favor the pictures of her looking sideways or the old official pictures.

I like candid pictures of Mary the best. When she has to pose for a picture her smile isn't as good. She looks beautiful here, as she usually does, though.

I remember seeing a picture of Mary's drivers liscense and she looked so good. It didn't look like a mug shot like I've seen on some ppls

me either great photo! i love it ! thank you for posting! i wonderwhat was the ocassion?

Mellie asked about the photo of P.Mary in the white evening gown with the corded trim. I wrote in Janusary that the picture appeared in the January 20th issue of "Hello" I have since come to think it was from the photo-shoot that appeared in "Vogue" four years ago, since the accipanying pictures were from that issue.

I've also never seen that photo before. It is absolutely beautiful.

I'm confused though about the accompanying photos. They look to me like they are from different years. Was there another photo that went with the one posted by Mellie? The ones that I see in the link are of the wedding, the family, a painting of Mary, and another solo photo that looks fairly recent.

It was amongst the one's published in the Australian mag several years back. so maybe from the vogue?

Thanks for all the explanations.
Like you all I just googled and found it among other photos.
But it was beautiful, wasn't it?

Mellie would you mind posting the link you found the photos at. TIA

Sporty Princess Mary shows off enviable bikini body during summer break

Dee-yang, I wished I looked that good in a bikini! But I also wish it didn't take alot of work to look that good in a bikini!:lol:

Wow! Wow, wow, wowwww! That is indeed an incredibly inspiring photo, thank you for sharing! :flowers:

I just found this photo
Crown Princess Mary Elizabeth of Denmark Picture #227629 - 296 x 767 - FanPix.Net
I've never seen Mary wear that dress before.

Great photo, thanks for sharing. She looks gorgeous!

Last edited by a moderator:
That picture was in an issue of Hello! Magazine a few months back. I have seen the picture but I have never seen Mary wear that dress to an engagement, I wish she would though. :flowers:

She may not own the dress, it may have belonged to/been provided by the mag, so please dont hope too much! :ermm:

This was an Australian Vogue magazine photo shoot in Sept 2004, they supplied the dresses for Mary to pose in. This one is a Scanlon & ? Australian designer I think. These pics have since been shown in other magazines. The December 2004 Vogue edition sold out very quickly. One of the magazines went for auction via a radio station and sold for $750 Australian, a record for a contemporary magazine. It is past time Vogue did another photo shoot. A short black dress is Hugo Boss which she bought or was given from the photo shoot. Cheers to all

I know friend of mine got braces as a child and needed them again at 38 yrs of age. Maybe Mary needs to check her overbite now? She is getting on in her years and her teeth seem to be sticking out more and more? :ermm:

Why do you think there is something wrong with Mary's teeth? I have never noticed her teeth sticking out. Do you have a photo to show me what you mean. TIA

I know friend of mine got braces as a child and needed them again at 38 yrs of age. Maybe Mary needs to check her overbite now? She is getting on in her years and her teeth seem to be sticking out more and more? :ermm:
I just been myself throught a dental mal practice and I became obscese with smiles since mine was destroyed it took 5 years to re-build it with some surgeries , so you can imagine how do I look for nice smiles and I always thought Mary has a perfect smile, i do not see where they stick out,, please if you have a photo to show it, becasue the collection of the photos that i have from her smile they are all perfect teeth!!!!!!!!!!1

:previous: I'm not completely sure, Dazzling, but I think that it may be from their visit to Thailand in 2008.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom