Crown Princess Mary Picture Thread 1: October 2004 - February 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! Can someone please help - I am looking for pictures of Mary with her hair up, but no hat and the pictures must show that very interesting diagonal part she has in some photos. I have seen the pics here but didn't save one and could use it now (for a hairstyle). What's interesting about her hair is that her part starts out at her crown in a slanted angle and doesn't run perfectly perpendicular to her forehead. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? Thank you in advance!!
Something like that http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/2097/drws115pf.jpg http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/7867/drws47yt.jpg hair-do?

I was wondering, if you guys had some pictures of Marys clothes on the runway ? I wood like to see some of her clothes on models beacuse it looks so nice on Mary and I wood like to see some pictures of Marys on the runway.

I was wondering, if you guys had some pictures of Marys clothes on the runway ? I wood like to see some of her clothes on models beacuse it looks so nice on Mary and I wood like to see some pictures of Marys on the runway.

You would find those in the fashion threads which can be found here and in the older threads which can be found here

Here is a quick start, start from thread one and then its easier to link to the next threads :flowers:

Thank you, Hedvig! The authors of this article should send a copy of this to the Danish newspaper who criticized the DRF earlier this year by claiming that they don't do much of anything. Mary's visits last year prove that the DRF (or at least, Mary) does a lot.

The January 20th issue of "Hello" has a good article on Mary, AND a beautiful double page spread of her wearing a white evening gown and her wedding earrings. She looks very regal as she posed in the palace ballroom. The article also has 4 large pictures of M&F taken from the Australia "Vogue" issue of some 4 years ago, including the one of them dancing.

The January, 2009 issue of "Majesty" magazine also has a small picture of Mary and Frederick when they attended the film awards on December 8th. I should make it clear that "Majesty" and "Hello" are British publications and my susbscriptions arrived abour two weeks late.

Last edited by a moderator:
A gallery of pictures from BB which shoes Mary before and affter marriage. Some great pictures. I like the last picture, I dont recall seeing it before.

Gallery

A gallery of pictures from BB which shoes Mary before and affter marriage. Some great pictures. I like the last picture, I dont recall seeing it before.

Gallery

I can't open the link:cool: Can you edit it one more time? I guess the url is wrong. Thanks.

Not sure if someone's already posted this, but this gallery, celebrating Princess Mary's 37th birthday, was in The Age online this morning.

I love seeing how her style has evolved over the years. She seems to get more beautiful as the years pass.

Here is a link to an article in a Norwegian newspaper discussing Mary's 37th birthday:

http://www.side2.no/kjendis/article2529423.ece

Last edited:
yes, this is a good question mulle 30, i wonder how did they celebrated????????????

I don't mind the comparison too much of Mary and Marie. Just so long as they don't use the other person to rip the other to shreds. Mary and Marie are both brunettes with similar face shapes and slim. Mary is taller, marie has bigger eyes. But they are very different in personality. Also in dress. The may wear the same designer or different colors of the various outfits, but it is to suit their personality. marie is very girly, a bit playfull, and not so matchy. mary is more professional in dress than marie, more traditional, sporty, feminine etc. But much of that also happens with age, their rank etc. But both are equally fantastic. Mary however, as I'm sure everyone knows, is much more my style.

Could somebody post a picture or a link to Princess Mary's attending the concert Bulgarst, Carlsberg Glypoteck (may have the wrong spelling), I believe spring or summer 08, where she wears a lovely beige or grey dress, with an embroidered neckline, and I think short sleeves, and at some point a short white cardigan over the dress? Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom