Crown Princess Mary Picture Thread 1: October 2004 - February 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
samitude said:
Actually, Mary's the girl on the left of the girl circled.

I didn't make the circle, was the magazine, but you're problably right, thanks! :)

pictures of Mary from hola!

I don't know if these have already been posted. I think some of them probably have been seen already. The source is hola! online. (www.hola.es)
I am hosting these pics at the tiny pic site.

ea35ur.jpg

ea35zd.jpg

ea360o.jpg

ea361h.jpg

ea362o.jpg

ea363a.jpg

Her eyes are beautiful!! Are they green, blue or light brown?

Roxsteve said:
Her eyes are beautiful!! Are they green, blue or light brown?

i think her eyes are light brown :)

I am amazed at how much she has changed from before the wedding to now! Clothes, makeup, hair, complexion - she looks great now. In the early years I didn't even think she was really pretty (or a good dresser), and now! Wow! For me, she has gone from "what's the big deal?" to style role model.

It motivates me to keep trying to improve my looks (let's not even get started on improving the inner me). I don't know if I'll ever lose 20 pounds, or get great makeup or hair or clothes help. But I have started wearing less rouge on my cheeks (hey, it's a start!).

Thanks for posting all the pictures.

Last edited:
ap3 said:
I am amazed at how much she has changed from before the wedding to now! Clothes, makeup, hair, complexion - she looks great now. In the early years I didn't even think she was really pretty (or a good dresser), and now! Wow! For me, she has gone from "what's the big deal?" to style role model.

It motivates me to keep trying to improve my looks (let's not even get started on improving the inner me). I don't know if I'll ever lose 20 pounds, or get great makeup or hair or clothes help. But I have started wearing less rouge on my cheeks (hey, it's a start!).

Thanks for posting all the pictures.

I agree...she has changed SO much. Maybe more than any of the other princesses. I guess it gives all of us hope for the future (or maybe it's just me :p )

Thanks for all this beautifull pictures...I think Mary is much more than a pretty face...but I aggreed she's a very beautifull, charming and elegant woman...She's my icone of style and beautty...

I really love the way the princess has developed her style, she has managed to be stylish, but also true to herself at the same time.
BTW, does anyone know who designed the engagement day outfit, I did read it somewhere, but I've forgotten.
Thanks.:)

Hi i'm new in here. But i would like to see some pictures of Mary before she became a public figure can anyone help please?

Sarrie said:
Hi i'm new in here. But i would like to see some pictures of Mary before she became a public figure can anyone help please?

This thread has news and pictures from 2002, and 2003.
If you go to the forums, and then go to Crown Prince Frederik and Princess Mary link, which is under the Danish Royal Family link, you will find alot of threads from the early days of their relationship.
I hope this helps you.
Regards, Layla:)

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24&page=1&pp=20

Princess Robijn said:
does anyone have a ful picture of this dress

Not full pictures but 3 other pictures sources Colourpress and unknown

if you only could chooce one photo what would be your favirite photo be of mary where we see her4 by her self

only one

Mum

Mary as mother :)

source: ANP, se og hor( don't know how to spell)

Last edited:
GömdNatt said:
I believe they are different dresses. if you look at the one from the german visit, it looks blue. at the CPMMB they have full length pictures of the dress from Henri's birthday in 2004.

http://crownprincessmary.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=77&st=90

I have sometimes found that navy blue will look black in some photographs so I wasn't entirely sure. Would you be able to post some of those full length pictures from the other CPM board? I don't have an account and they are not accepting new members at this time. Thanks!

The dress she wore to for the German visit and the one for for Prince Henri's birthday are the same. If you look closely at the 3rd picture, you can make out the flounce on the dress (right underneath Joachim's arm)

www.polfoto.dk and www.royal-photo.dk

they are similar, but I don't think they are the same dress. eh..ok. maybe. The one from Henrik's birthday doesn't have quite the same flounce, IMO. Plus the dress from Germany has two buttons on it. Granted, they can probably be removed but...I don't know. The more I look at it, the more I think they're similar. But I'm not convinced they are the same dress, but they very may well be. Only Mary knows really.

(Forgive the awful dodge effect that I used to lighten the pictures.)

All three pictures were originally from the Crown Princess Mary Board.

mary33ij.jpg

IMO they're the same dress. Why would Mary get another dress that looked practically identical to one she already had? I think it's just the lighting and she might have added a few decorations to make the dress a little different.

Sorry, my question is out from theme, but Marys hair are brown, or black?

soCal girl said:
IMO they're the same dress. Why would Mary get another dress that looked practically identical to one she already had? I think it's just the lighting and she might have added a few decorations to make the dress a little different.

yeah, looking at it for a while, I think they are the same dress.

Sorry :eek:

Princess_Beatrix said:
That's a wonderful picture of her! :)

source: Fotomarktplatz
She looks sweet and relax in this picture:).
mims111 said:
Sorry, my question is out from theme, but Marys hair are brown, or black?
I think her natural hair colour is brunette.

She is a classy lady such warmth, love ,happiness she beams with Classic Beauty and Elegance and shes a great wife and mother and a Great asset to the Royal Family

2006; Mary of Denmark attending Danish Heart Association event (2),
scholarhip award event (3), 60th birthday celebration for the King
of Sweden (4)

face to face, tv2.dk, polfoto, getty images

Last edited:
Royal Fan said:
She is a classy lady such warmth, love ,happiness she beams with Classic Beauty and Elegance and shes a great wife and mother and a Great asset to the Royal Family

Wow, you can tell all of this from the pictures? Amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom