Crown Princess Mary, Current Events Part 12: April 2015 - August 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the skirt, but I wouldn't consider a paisley print to be boho.

According to the Daily Mail she is now an Australian Treasure, not the girl from Tasmania which they always prefaced their story with.

Our Mary is a very busy woman these weeks and perhaps to give an overview Billedbladet has made an article about tomorrows's events.

Tomorrow, Mary will visit Aarhus in Jutland. First she will visit the "heart children" at Århus University Hospital. Later in the day Mary will drive to her next event, to the students at the city's international school which Mary will open.

Kronprinsesse Mary besøger Aarhus | Billed Bladet

:previous:

Thanks for the video Muhler, we clearly have a very popular Crown Princess. The happy and excited atmosphere when Mary arrives I so clearly recognize from the times I have seen her.

A nice little video from BB of Mary at the second event today:
Kronprinsesse Mary var børnenes ven i Aarhus | billedbladet.dk

"Mary, Mary, you will be a great Queen" the children agreed, and it was a touched Mary who blew a varm air kiss back as thanks for the childrens words to her.

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
Thanks Roskilde & Polyesco :flowers:

A nice little BB video (partly in English) Kronprinsesse Mary fik unge studerende til at juble | billedbladet.dk
Of Mary announcing the winning team, who had come up with a way to detect cancer in the bladder.

The whole idea with the event being to encourage people and innovators from all over the world to evolve and exchange ideas, by bring teams together who work on different ideas and concepts.

She looks gorgeous in the white trouser suit. Just as well she is very fit to manage so many events in a week. Sounds like they have made a break thru in detecting bladder cancer a worth while cause for sure.

A nice little BB video (partly in English) Kronprinsesse Mary fik unge studerende til at juble | billedbladet.dk
Of Mary announcing the winning team, who had come up with a way to detect cancer in the bladder.

Thanks Iceflower and Muhler.

Nice little video from BB. Mary is charming and has a warm way of dealing with people. I often see her father, John Donaldson, in her. She has that same Scottish warmth, smile and genuineness over her. Definitely understand our Frederik fell for her.

And the winner certainly interesting. Especially in my job as a nurse, and it ended up being the topic of conversation during the lunch break at work today. Like the heart surgery Mary saw earlier in the week. Now you can be operated in the heart without large scars. You simply operate through a small hole in the groin instead.

Last edited:
Today (24 September) CP Mary receives HRH. Princess Siulikutapu Kalaniuvalu of Tonga in Frederik VIII's Palæ, Amalienborg, kl. 12.00.

:previous:yes hopefully we do get at least one, but at least it was placed on the calendar ;)

:previous: On a Friday evening, and again tomorrow night to their awards ceremony.. Luckily she doesn't seem to be suffering much from jet lag. It has been some busy weeks. After next week's events it seems that Frederik, Mary and children will hold a week Autumn holiday as usual (Autumn holiday in Danish schools will be from 10.-18. October and F&M have no official events that week) The holiday coincides nicely with Christian's 10th birthday - perhaps they will go to Trend as usual?

A nice picture from Mary's event tonight from BB:
http://www.billedbladet.dk/sites/bi...icle/kronprinsesse-mary4794.gif?itok=McEFMtsi
https://scontent-arn2-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=acaef28f78aa4427d32335865dd5a834&oe=568D5F18

Article from BB:
Kronprinsesse Mary havde gylden aften i Rundetårn | [billedbladet.dk

Last edited:
:previous:Very nice picture of Mary. Beautiful and a hard worker.
Yes a very busy week for Frederik and Mary next week.
Nice to know about the Autumn holiday...they usually have spent Christian's birthday at Trend....I think one set of birthday pictures of him are from there and one birthday set of Isabella's too...and a Christmas card;)

the DRF website sometime lacks in updating their calendar but it would indeed be a nice little family break:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom