Crown Princess Mary, Current Events 9: March 2008 - September 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GlitteringTiaras

Heir Apparent
City
.a
Country
United States
Welcome to HRH Crown Princess Mary of Denmark Current Events: Part 9 where you can post current news, articles, picture links, and comments about Mary's current official activities.

Have a look at the TRF Rules
Yes, you should read them:

• In order to legally post copyrighted material, you must obtain written permission from the copyright owner.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • Hotlinking of content from other websites is not permitted.
  • We expect our members to treat each other with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
You can read the old topic, Crown Princess Mary Current Events: Part 8, here.

Happy posting!

Mandy, Empress, Marengo, and GT :flowers:
The Danish Moderating Team

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
Last edited:
Mary looked wonderful, i like how she was looking at the ribbon when it was being out on her and on stage. Her outfit is very intresting and her hair is up nicely.

I see that she took Carina with her.

I see that she took Carina with her.

I noticed Carina as well. Do you think that all three (Mary, Caroline and Carina) took the same car? Looks like Caroline is in the back following Carina who is behind Princess Mary but this is after they're out of the car so can't really tell.

-Ayvee

Good eye, Ayvee.:flowers: To me, this is very interesting to see Carina accompany Mary to an official event. We know that Carina wears a beautiful ruby and diamond ring on her ring finger, and the German press refers to her as Gustav's life companion. Also, the locals in Bad Berleburg not only adore her, but call her the lady of the schloss (in reference to Schloss Berleburg.) I wonder if she will one day become Mary's unofficial or dare I say official LIW?

Only time will tell, right?:)

I noticed Carina as well. Do you think that all three (Mary, Caroline and Carina) took the same car? Looks like Caroline is in the back following Carina who is behind Princess Mary but this is after they're out of the car so can't really tell.

-Ayvee

I made a mistake. Caroline wasn't there. It was Tanja who was acting as LIW and she sat in the front while Mary and Carina sat in the back of the car.

-Ayvee

Here you can see a good pictures of Carina and Mary at this event.

wow those last pics at the event are awesome..she loos so good in lack pantsuits..thanx much for sharing those

Her suit is so elegant. Great photos.

Crown Princess Mary's latest event "Together Against Bullying" can be found here.

Happy Posting! :flowers:

Mandy

Mary will be visiting Slovenia some point during WHO's European Immunization Week, which is April 21-27. My guess is that it will be later in the week, as Bella's birthday is April 21 :)

H.K.H. Kronprinsessen besøger Statens Serum Institut i København, som optakt til Kronprinsessens besøg i Slovenien i anledning af WHO's European Immunization Week 21-27 april 2008

Terrific news JessRulz!

Great pics! She is so photogenic. It was fun to see her walking her dog with a "regular" kind of outfit on.

a really nice collection of photos. the first dress is so beautiful as is the lovely floral one when pregnant. she is so stylish and elegant.

this video link does not work or maybe I am doing something wrong

It's probably your computer because it's working for me. Apparently takes time to load for those who still have dial-up. Click refresh and try it again, if that still doesn't work, I'm sorry but I don't know what to tell you.:)

It works for me too, sorry msleiman...

Just a quick round up of recent events: :flowers:

April 22-23:
Mary will be visiting Slovenia at some point during WHO's European Immunization Week
CP Mary as Patron for the World Health Organization, Regional Office for Europe

April 24:
HRH Crown Princess Mary will be at Århus University to attend the opening of Research Day at the university.
Crown Princess Mary as Patron of Research Day (Just scroll down)

April 27:
7pm
TRH Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary will attend the 10th Anniversary of the Annual Reumert Prize at The Royal Theatre's 'Old' Scene.
Frederik and Mary's Current Events Part Ten (Scroll down)

April 28
11am
HRH Crown Princess Mary opens the "Fight Cancer" sun campaign for The Danish Cancer Society at the Gilleleje School.
Crown Princess Mary and The Danish Cancer Foundation

Also see:
Princess Mary's Eveningwear (Discussion starts post 316)
Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 3(Discussion starts post 36)

And coming up:

April 29
7pm
TRH Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary attend a Gala Concert hosted by the Slovenian Ambassador at The Black Diamond.

Try [URL="http://geo.dr.dk/findLocation/?id=295289&ListType=nyheder&location=None&uri=http://www.dr.dk/extention/playWindowsMediaODP.aframe&bitrate=low"]this[/URL] or [URL="http://nyhederne-dyn.tv2.dk/video/player.php/nodeId-11374694.html"]this[/URL] link instead, msleiman. It should work for you this time.:flowers:

As for the event itself today, I cannot stress the importance of the message being sent out. No matter what, rain or shine, people should always use sunscreen (at least 35 SPF), and a hat (not the hats used at this particular event. They are really ugly and the brim doesn't help much at all) if they will be spending a number of hours outdoors. Otherwise you'll end up looking like [URL="http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj201/kategt2/Misc/sunburn.jpg"]this[/URL] and [URL="http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj201/kategt2/Misc/photos-uv-lg.jpg"]this[/URL] (the results of ultraviolet radiation) in a few years. Or, if you want to stay in the sun for hours without proper protection, and are going for that [URL="http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj201/kategt2/Misc/lsmary2.jpg"]Magda[/URL] look knock yourselves out. But you will regret it in a few years when you are diagnosed with Skin Cancer.

Just a friendly reminder especially since summer is coming up.:)

Last edited:
How great Mary looks. Someone said she gets more beautiful as she ages and wonders how come? I think she appears as a woman happy in her job and in love with her husband / I don't think one can fake the charm she expresses.

How great Mary looks. Someone said she gets more beautiful as she ages and wonders how come? I think she appears as a woman happy in her job and in love with her husband / I don't think one can fake the charm she expresses.

Hear Hear! :flowers:

It's so wonderful to see someone happy
And I might add her children into the equation to...

Torsdag 22. maj 2008 kl. 10:00
H.K.H. Kronprinsessen deltager i ferie- og aflastningsinstitutionen Granbohus' 50 års jubilæum i Fredensborg.
HRH Crown Princess Mary attends the 50 years jubilee of Granbohus in Fredensborg

Article Det grønne område

Crown Princess Mary visited the holday home fro disabled children “ Granbohus” to celebrate its 50th. anniversary

Soren Stefen gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom