Crown Princess Mary, Current Events 9: March 2008 - September 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great pictures. Mary looks abit tired but also seems to be having a nice time in some pictures. Not sure if I like the outfit. It's been a while since we last sew Mary.

She does look a little tired. I can't say this is one of her better outfits, but it's good to see her again. She always seems to be engaged and happy.

it must be hard to come back to work after such a lovely holiday. at least Mary does it with style!

It's so obvious that CP Mary really loves what she's doing.Smiling all the time,even talking with the parents are the best indications.She deserves congratulations,imo.

It's so obvious that CP Mary really loves what she's doing.Smiling all the time,even talking with the parents are the best indications.She deserves congratulations,imo.

Totally agree with you - she has a great sense of fun about her as well incredible professionalism - a lovely combination

Nice photos , thank you. Looks like Mary's hair has suffered a bit from all the recent colouring...strange colour at the moment...:rolleyes:

The quality of the pics isn't very good. Hope we'll have better ones!

Mary looks lovely!

Mary has hit the ground running this week. I didn't think she would be so busy so fast after vacation. Well...its fun for us anyway!

Here's an article about the Danes Worldwide event:
http://www.berlingske.dk/article/20090802/danmark/90802016/

It says that Danes Worldwide is a 90 year-old organization that helps Danes who are living abroad. It also works to promote the Danish language outside of Denmark. The man in the photo was the winner of their annual award. He is a musical composer, who composed a song called Alley Cat in 1962 that gained worldwide recognition.

Last edited:
Is this the first time this event takes place? I don't remember her at such an event? Though it's great to see Mary at different events even though she is not patron of.

Here is another article about the Danes Worldwide event:
Billed-Bladet - Mary overrakte Bent Fabricius-Bjerre fornem pris

This event has gone on annually for many years, but I believe that this is the first time that Mary has been involved in it. The organization itself is 90 years old, but I'm not sure how long they have been giving the awards. I don't think the annual awards have been going on for 90 years.

Here's a gallery with yesterday's pics from ppe:

02-08-2009 Helsingoer Crown Princess Mary at the Danes
Worldwide's annual meeting at Kronborg Castle in Helsingoer.

** ppe gallery **

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is another article about the Danes Worldwide event:
Billed-Bladet - Mary overrakte Bent Fabricius-Bjerre fornem pris

This event has gone on annually for many years, but I believe that this is the first time that Mary has been involved in it. The organization itself is 90 years old, but I'm not sure how long they have been giving the awards. I don't think the annual awards have been going on for 90 years.

What types of awards do they give out?

What a wonderful event, the weather was perfect. I hope Mary attends next year. :flowers:

Sisters?

G'Day from Australia!
Does anyone have a picture of Crown Princess Mary & Princess Marie together?
They look so alike.
-Shari-aree

G'Day -from Aussie fan!

OMG! I LOVE the black heels with the red underneath matching the red coat. :D

Mary's outfits just get better all the time IMO.

Not to mention the fact that she always seems to be going somewhere and doing something. Always know when I check in here I'll find new photos of Princess Mary 'at work'. I feel so different about her today than when I first heard about their engagement. Go Mary! :)

I am new to replying to royal forums, previously just read them -can you please tell me what IMO means?
Also is there any photo's of Crown Princess Mary & Princess Marie together?
I love that the Danish people are so nice to Mary!
Shari-Aree (Australia)

I am new to replying to royal forums, previously just read them -can you please tell me what IMO means?
Shari-Aree (Australia)

Hi Shari-aree

IMO means in my opinion - you will get used to the acronyms :flowers: I'm an Aussie too - from Melbourne.

Shari-Aree (Australia)

Look at the post that is just above yours. I have linked a photo of Mary with Marie. :flowers:

To Leighnl - Thanks! I am happy to be on-line with other Royal Fans!
To Sgl - Thanks - both Princess' look lovely - I wish we could see more of them together!
I checked out my profile - it says I'm from another country and have no interests!
I am from Melbourne Australia and I love Royal History! - does anyone know how I can change that?
Thanks again, and for a wonderfully informing website - Thanks too!
Shari-aree

Posts of Mary's recent event to the CIFF has been moved to the Crown Princess Mary as Patron of the Copenhagen International Fashion Fair
thread

Thanks
Dazz ;)
RHoD Mod

Post's discussing Mary's stylist Anja has been deleted since this is a thread about Crown Princess Mary's events and not her stylist.

Thanks
Dazz :flowers:
RHoDenmark Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom