Crown Princess Mary, Current Events 9: March 2008 - September 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This dress is one of the most beautiful she's worn, in my opinion. Absolutely stunning, even better dress than the one worn at the birthday gala for Prince Henrik. She looked fantastic. She's such a beautiful woman that she should stay with simple styles such as this one.

She got it absolutely right with this dress and the whole look. BRAVO

You can see her LIW, Tanja Doky behind her in this photo:

HRH Crown Princess Mary Of Denmark Attends a Luncheon - Pictures - Zimbio

I didn't realize that her LIWs attended events abroad with her. I think that it is nice that Tanja accompanied Mary on this trip. Will Mary travel directly from London to Greenland?

There will normally be a LIW with Mary. I have uploaded some pictures for you here. These pics show Mary & her LIW in London, Australia, America and Africa, and although there are many more examples, I cant find them right now...

:previous:
I thought Mary was only in England for one event. I really really hope that her and Frederik come on a state tour soon. Would be amazing. :flowers:

I would love to see her at Ascot -- even riding in one of the carriages!

I would love to see her at Ascot -- even riding in one of the carriages!

Yes she does have a love of horses. Maybe not horse racing though. It would be fantastic for her and Frederik to attend. I know Margrethe and Henrik did a few years back. :flowers:

:previous:
I thought Mary was only in England for one event. I really really hope that her and Frederik come on a state tour soon. Would be amazing. :flowers:

State visits are only for heads of state. Thus, they won't be able to make any state visits until such time as Frederik ascends the throne. They can make official visits, though. I presume you mean you would like them to make an official visit to the UK together.

State visits are only for heads of state. Thus, they won't be able to make any state visits until such time as Frederik ascends the throne. They can make official visits, though. I presume you mean you would like them to make an official visit to the UK together.

If they would still have a banquet at BP then whatever visit is fine by me. If the regent couple and the crown prince couple were invited would that count as a state visit if Margrethe and Henrik went? :flowers:

There will normally be a LIW with Mary. I have uploaded some pictures for you here. These pics show Mary & her LIW in London, Australia, America and Africa, and although there are many more examples, I cant find them right now...

Thanks Marmi! I didn't realize that they always traveled with Mary. They certainly have traveled to a lot of places. One of the perks of the glamourous job!

Will Mary travel directly from London to Greenland, or will she return to Denmark and travel with the rest of the family?

Great photos...I love her outfit, the mixture of grey and red, heavy and light fabrics and those GORGEOUS red shoes...true Mary style that we know and love...quirky but practical with a hint of individuality

i'm curious to know if mary decided to extend the london visit for private purposes since she seems to have friends there?

i'm curious to know if mary decided to extend the london visit for private purposes since she seems to have friends there?

The tate modern event on the 16th was the only one on the calender which is why i was surprised when she went to the ambassadors lunch. I suppose it would give the chance to meet up with friends when you have a morning and afternoon to kill. :flowers:

I think Mary had 2 events in London, one where she attended the exhibition and the other was where she presented an award. It was a one day visit.

I think Mary had 2 events in London, one where she attended the exhibition and the other was where she presented an award. It was a one day visit.

Princess Mary attended a lunch to celebrate a seminar on ‘Building Schools for Future Learning’ from Denmark’s Crown at Danish Ambassador’s residence in London, England.
Then Mary attended a private view of a major retrospective exhibition by Danish artist Per Kirkeby at Tate Modern in London, England.
Both on the 16th June. :flowers:

You know what, she looks nice in London but I want to see her in Ascot.

You know what, she looks nice in London but I want to see her in Ascot.

I do hope she does attend one day. To see her in the royal box with Her Majesty would be incredible to see and the choice of outfits :flowers:

Great pictures. Mary looks abit tired but also seems to be having a nice time in some pictures. Not sure if I like the outfit. It's been a while since we last sew Mary.

I like the outfit. Lovely photos. Mary look very pretty, simple, feminine and elegant at the same time.

I've never seen that LIW before. I wonder who she is.

I was wondering if the LIW is one of the Queen's. Perhaps Mary's regular LIW's are on holiday.

I was wondering if the LIW is one of the Queen's. Perhaps Mary's regular LIW's are on holiday.

You might be right, but I wouldn't think she would borrow one of the Queens hofdames. Maybe Mary just has a new LIW. :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom