Crown Princess Mary, Current Events 9: March 2008 - September 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though I don't understand Danish, I enjoy watcxhing all the videos. Especially that one thank you Sgl.
x

Moved posts on Mary's latest event to this thread; Crown Princess Mary Scholarship Event: 2005,2006,2007,2008,2009 thread

Thank you

Dazz :flowers:
Royal House of Denmark Mod

i love the dress who made it? but not the air rings!

Beautiful !
The very large ear rings go well with the simplicity of this dress IMO

Beautiful !
The very large ear rings go well with the simplicity of this dress IMO

Wow! She looks gorgeous. I am like you I love the earrings with the dress.
What color is the gown? So hard to tell at times.:flowers:

She looks stunning, like she should be in Cannes right now ;)

She's wonderful!!!!!!!

Thanks!

Quite right, that dress is stunning. A wonderful event, I hope Mary makes this a regular occurence. :D
x

Here's a gallery with pics from yesterday from ppe

21-05-2009 Copenhagen: Crown Princess Mary at the
Danish Fasion Awards in Copenhagen :

** ppe gallery **

She really looks stunning! as someone said above, she should be in Cannes! She looks more beautiful than some actresses in there. What a wonderful Princess!

a picture gallery by msndk and a few pictures of the guests inw eird fashion choices and hair do's :)

Last edited by a moderator:

when i saw the pictures i thought the setting looked very mediterranean in comparison to denmark indeed! the palm trees behind plus the very summery dress give the impresion!

CP Mary is very elegant. Her dress is beautiful.

I must say Im not much for fashion but this dress the whole ensemble is fab... So simple, all flowing lines and elegance just a pure class act it is such a pity Fred was not by her side, though given his tendency towards lumpy bad fitting suits he would have probably ruined the picture (I think perhaps Denmark only does womens fashion and I so want to take him to a Saville row tailor) I am glad the Danish fashion industry is still celebrating I thought the world economy might have hit it hard. I even think the earings work though they are fussy for my taste two simple pearl drops would have been much better. But looking at some of the other guests the CP was very toned down for this event and stood out like a star.

When one of my friend who don't care about royals saw these Danish Fashion Awards pictures told that if she would be a boy then she would fall in love with Mary... And I told that she has absolutely right cause we are talking about one most elegant and charming Lady.

For me that dress was of course greate spectacle but personally I'm really impressed by earrings (cause I'm fan of earrings). I think that simplicity of dress and hairdo helped to bring out really beautiful and glamorous earrings...

I have moved a few posts on P.Mary's evening dress worn to the fashion awards to the Crown Princess Mary's Eveningwear Part 4 thread. Please continue the fashion discussion in the appropriate thread.

Thanks

Dazz :flowers:
Royal House of Denmark Mod

She has had a busy spring and she has shown the incredible princess she is.
x

Mary visits London: 16 July 2009

according to the royal calendar, mary will visit london for the inaguration of an exposition of danish artist per kirkeby at the tate modern.

i guess we may also see pictures of mary visiting her friends there as we did last time.

16/06 09 H.K.H. Kronprinsessen er til stede ved åbning af Per Kirkeby-udstilling på Tate Modern i London kl. 19.30.

Shame it isn't the pair of them going.
Glad to see and event like this. Fingers crossed for a full blown tour soon.

Princess Mary attends a lunch to celebrate a seminar on ‘Building Schools for Future Learning’ from Denmark’s Crown at Danish ambassador’s residence in London, England.:flowers:16 June « Myroyal’s Blog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom