Crown Princess Mary, Current Events 9: March 2008 - September 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She's fantastic!!!

Hope she'll have some free time to go and visit her sister in law and her nephew at the hospital today or tomorrow!

thanks for photos and video :flowers:
I don't understand anything but pictures are lovely. CP looks very good and I love this pink tulip :wub:

Mary looked absolutely stunning today! The tulips are so beautiful. I love that vibrant shade.

Last edited by a moderator:
More pics of the second event today:

Crownprincess Mary attends the Meeting in the Foundation of the Foreign
Ministry and the People of the UN with the title 'The Art of Saving a Mother'
at the National Museum of Art, Copenhagen, Denmark , May 04, 2009.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

Crown Princess Mary visited Statens Museum for Kunst - an art Museum, with
focus on women and birth in the third world. The Crown Princess attented a
simulated birth and the "child" was handed over to her afterwards.

ppe gallery

Last edited:
That woman is Helle Rosenkrantz, wife of Niels Trolle, owner of Gavno castle where this event took place. She is a friend of Mary and Mary is god-mother to one of her children.

Thank you, Ricarda! I really like the way she is dressed. Is this the same woman whose child's christening Joachim took Marie to when they were dating?

I think Helle is considered as one of the most elegant women in DK.
I only remember one christening - the one were all of them were present: Mary, Marie (in a light rose dress with black stockings), Alexandra and Carina - and if you mean that one: no, that was a Fleming christening at Valdemar Castle.

Thank you, Ricarda! I really like the way she is dressed. Is this the same woman whose child's christening Joachim took Marie to when they were dating?

No, this was the christening of Caroline Flemings daughter in early summer 2007.

(qoute)
That woman is Helle Rosenkrantz, wife of Niels Trolle, owner of Gavno castle where this event took place. She is a friend of Mary and Mary is god-mother to one of her children.
(quote)

Ricarda, I'm afraid you got the name slightly wrong ;)
The name of the Lady is Baronesse Helle Reetz-Thott, she, her husband Otto and the 3 children living at Gavno castle (where Mary was today)

Se og Hor has an article that states that Mary plans to visit Joachim and Marie tomorrow. According to the article, she stated that she was very busy today, but hoped to see the new baby tomorrow.

Mary: Travl tante - Royalt - SE og HØR

When asked if she had advice, Mary stated that they were surrounded by people who are already giving them good advice. She was apparently briefly interviewed by the magazine at the Art of Saving a Mother event today.

Why was the tulip named here an not anywhere else?
x
Probably because the owners of Gavnø Slot, Helle and Otto Reedtz-Thott have developed the new tulip and will grow it. Gavnø Slot is renowned for its tulips and attracts a large number of visitors each year during the tulip season.

Visit Gavnø | Gavnø Castle

It's a beautiful castle. It also has it's own 'castle brewery'. Gavnø Slot

A busy day for Mary but at both events she looked lovely. A great spring outfit. The hat was lovely and glad she wore one. The tulips look very beautiful, color stands out. Wonder how it feels to have such a beautiful flower named after you.

What a wonderful outfit Mary looks stunning . Love the photos with the tulips especially the main one in Billled Bladet.

What a wonderful outfit Mary looks stunning . Love the photos with the tulips especially the main one in Billled Bladet.
Mary looked wonderful. Loved her shoes. I think that hat is my favorite of hers.

Pics 7.5.2009

Crown Princess Mary of Denmark opens a photo exhibition in aid of charity
Maternity Worldwide at Lauritz Kunsthal on May 7, 2009 in Copenhagen,
Denmark.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gettyimages **

Mary looks beautiful! The timing of Maternity Worldwide's photo exhibition is wonderful due to the baby excitement in Denmark.

This is a nice event to attened and interesting to look at all the photographs IMO. Mary looked nice today.

I like that she is dedicated to her charities and patronages and that she is independent in all that. And of course I also praise her for adding glamour to it with her amazing(and expensive) sense of style :)

Mary is very busy on last days.
She looks beautiful today.
I like her outfit ogether and separate. Pity that there's no photo of whole skirt.

A very elegant outfit. Mary looks fantastic.

I hope there are more still photos.

It is wonderful to see Mary doing all these events for her patronges recently. She is a truely inspirational woman.
x

I have a feeling the skirt might be a dress we have seen before..? Looks familiar...:ermm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom