Crown Princess Mary, Current Events 9: March 2008 - September 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To me, she looks like she doesn't feel well. Her face looks pale and tired. Her outfit is lovely, though.

Maybe she is sick. I read somewhere that Frederick was sick recently so maybe Mary is under the weather? Anyway, if she is kudos to her for attenting this event.
That is a very possible. Denmark has had what has been termed an epidemic flu here in January and with two children in day care, they probably did not escape it either.

Lovely photos and i love the last one with the coat. Beautiful!!

Lovely photos and i love the last one with the coat. Beautiful!!

Me too. I love her shoes. Mary is wonderful, everyone seem so delighted with her. :flowers:

Princess Mary attends the EliteForsk Conferance :flowers:30 January « Myroyal’s Blog
I love the way she looks and yes the shoes uppers are a pale gray/stone with red soles which match her shoes. I couldn't see it on the fashion page! Fred looks none too shabby either. They make a good double act. :D

These photos are beautiful, Amely. In the first photos that were released of Mary attending this event, she looked pale and a bit tired/sick. In these photos, she doesn't look that way at all. She looks fantastic as always!

I have moved a few posts which only discusses Princess Mary's fashion to the fashion thread which can be found here and which a discussion is already going on. Please lets discuss current events in this thread.

Thank you
Daz:flowers:

She was really lovely and elegant with those trousers and that top yesterday night!!! but she seemed very tired!!

It's so great to see Mary but she seems so pale & sick & not like her... I wonder is she tired or sick... But anyway it's so nice that she still can work and smile to all these people :)

She is lovely I can't denie, wonderful, fantastic, but and please don't get me wrong I think she is too mucht, she doesn't look like the future Queen of Denmark but the future Danish Top Model, and please don't get me wrong because I love princess Mary, yes she should support Danish fashion but sometimes she just is too mucht, she should be more humble and that should also reflects on her way of dressing, I don't know if my comment will be accepted here but that was my thoughts when I look to her today :nonono:.

I think too that CP Mary should put a little less attention to fashion and make-up and so on... These are important but there are always risk that people will see only CP'sses look not her work. I really hope that Mary don't continue her top-fashion-way and come down again. Cause I still really like her but no one isn't without little mistakes.

She is lovely I can't denie, wonderful, fantastic, but and please don't get me wrong I think she is too mucht, she doesn't look like the future Queen of Denmark but the future Danish Top Model, and please don't get me wrong because I love princess Mary, yes she should support Danish fashion but sometimes she just is too mucht, she should be more humble and that should also reflects on her way of dressing, I don't know if my comment will be accepted here but that was my thoughts when I look to her today :nonono:.

Again, the fashion industry is the 4th largest industry in Denmark. It is an industry in grave difficulties which threaten to become even deeper in the face of the severe international financial crisis. This industry has two yearly CIFF events - of course she has to attend them as a patron! If producing tea bags was the 4th largest industry in Denmark, she would be attending any tea bag exhibitions as well. It is not about the product as such, but the importance of the product for the Danish economy.

Prime Minister Anders Fogh Rasmussen paid a visit as well; not because he just had to have a couple of fancy suits - but because it is important to show support for an industry that may suffer an even more severe setback in the months to come. Danish media has a lot of coverage of the difficulties for the industry and the support shown by high-profiled persons like CP Mary and the prime minister.

I don't quite follow what purpose it would serve for Mary to dress humble? Who would benefit from it?

I think that Mary looks a little sick some times. That makes me think of a pregnancy, when she was pregnant with Isabella she also was pale and a little sick in the start, so maybe its that whats is bugging her ? Princess Marie was also sick in the start and wasn't to her jobs, it was Prince Joachim who weet up.
Mary wouden't sta away just beacuse she was sick, and gad Frederik to weet op.

So maybe she is pregant againg, maybe not ?

Nanna
www.kronprinsesse-mary.dk
www.marie-og-mary.blogspot.com

I think that Mary looks a little sick some times. That makes me think of a pregnancy, when she was pregnant with Isabella she also was pale and a little sick in the start, so maybe its that whats is bugging her ? Princess Marie was also sick in the start and wasn't to her jobs, it was Prince Joachim who weet up.
Mary wouden't sta away just beacuse she was sick, and gad Frederik to weet op.

So maybe she is pregant againg, maybe not ?

Nanna
www.kronprinsesse-mary.dk
www.marie-og-mary.blogspot.com

Errr... perhaps she has a cold, or she is down the weather, or the kids hadn't been sleeping well and she wakes up with them, or Fred had been having insomnia, or she is not eating well or she is working too hard and has two toddlers at home... This are the things I would think of BEFORE pregnancy

I don't quite follow what purpose it would serve for Mary to dress humble? Who would benefit from it?

No one!! Dressing humble would be utterly misplaced!

It would only give an impression of her not having grasped some fundamental conditions in the Danish society and the economic conditions for the Danish fashion industry in particular.

As Lilla said... no one! (Good post, by the way Userdane).

We should be aware that if people like Princesses, Queens, and other rich persons stop buying goods (like clothes, cars, ...) the companies will close... I know the world is facing difficult times but there are those who can still buy. And I hope they buy a LOT.

Princesses are not to dress as if they were poor, IMO. They are to give an image of decency, modesty, kindness and class. And Mary is for me, the only Princess who possesses all these four charactistics at the same time.

To me Mary dresses well in beautiful clothes. No high fashion. I don't see her in Ungaro, etc etc. Yes, she wears Prada but not couture. I expect her to dress well, not like she bought things at H and M. This is her only fashion cause. She does so much more for other charities such as mental health etc. But no one wants to talk about that. I and others like to talk about fashion. I don't mind talking about other things, but after my day, the fantasy is what I am looking for. The fact that it isn't reality is what takes my mind off things.

As Lilla said... no one! (Good post, by the way Userdane).

We should be aware that if people like Princesses, Queens, and other rich persons stop buying goods (like clothes, cars, ...) the companies will close... I know the world is facing difficult times but there are those who can still buy. And I hope they buy a LOT.

Princesses are not to dress as if they were poor, IMO. They are to give an image of decency, modesty, kindness and class. And Mary is for me, the only Princess who possesses all these four charactistics at the same time.

I couldn't agree more! If I had Princess Marys budget to spend I would be dressing very nice too! I think she could just be tired from her personal life (2 small kids) and her professional life (going to all these events).

She is 37 today!!! If she is sick with the "9-month flu" that would be fantastic because I wouldn't want her to have any more babies after the age of 40...c'mon Mary give us the news soon, you are not getting any younger!!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom