Crown Princess Mary, Current Events 9: March 2008 - September 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
More photos and my I say she looks fabulous:flowers:

MSN gallery

Last edited by a moderator:
She is just so "classic" in her look. Another amazing group of pictures of the beautiful CP Mary.

Very lovely photos! I have been looking forward to seeing photos from this year's reception.

Anyone else think she looks a bit pregnant?

I have wonder over shes pregnant againg, she looks pregnant and goes in her "baby" clothes againg, under me website www.dronning-mary.webbyen.dk have I posted some pictures speciely under "helt ærligt"

I think she looks thinner than ever!!! Her waist is so thin now!! Isabella is so young yet and need so mucht care, I think having another baby now is not wise at all:nonono:

Please lets not speculate about any pregnancies. If Princess Mary is pregnant we sure will get an announcement soon, till then further posts will be deleted.

Thank you:flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Please note: This is a current events thread. I've moved several
posts from today concerning certain picture requests and answers
to the following thread: Crown Princess Mary Pictures: Part 1.
Thanks for your understanding,

Iceflower
Danish Forum Moderator

By the way, I have found some great pictures of Mary on the NIGHT she MEET Frederik..

hov www.dronning-mary.webbyen.dk *

thats the right adress

Where exactly on the site can we find those pics? I've looked through various pages and haven't found them. I may have missed them, or perhaps my inability to translate Danish may be an issue.

Where exactly on the site can we find those pics? I've looked through various pages and haven't found them. I may have missed them, or perhaps my inability to translate Danish may be an issue.

if ou look under "almindelige Mary" then there are the first to pictures are from the night she meet Frederik. In sidney

www.dronning-mary.webbyen.dk

I just this outfit looks beautiful on her and if it was anyone else with this skirt and blouse it will look terrible, but Mary just manage to look good in anything she wears ;) the colours match with each other very well

She's fantastic!!! she can really wear whatever she wants!!!

Just terrible
Her outfit look likes old lady :nonono: I don't like it. Why she do it? She want to look like her mother-in-law? Her hair, her make-up (color of the skin, pale). She look very-very tired:ermm: It's sad.
she have own style but sometimes she don't look well :unsure:

Her hair was stringy and her outfit dowdy, but you know, I like this Mary better than the fashion-forward, fake-smile Mary of yesteryear. She looked tired, but her smile seemed genuine. She seems to have finally kicked the habit of posing for the cameras all the time.

her hair may be messy but better than Maxima.
I like the broche in her sweter!

Not her best definetly, especially the shoes... I'm not a fan of those shoes. But it's ok this doesn't seem to be a very formal event and this look looks like something someone would wear to the office...

Maybe she is sick. I read somewhere that Frederick was sick recently so maybe Mary is under the weather? Anyway, if she is kudos to her for attenting this event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom