Crown Princess Mary, Current Events 9: March 2008 - September 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not know but for a CP to walk about in London with no bodyguard is kind of risky. Especially of there is a photographer who recognises or follows her and snaps photos. I find it dangerous.

Don't be worried, Odette! ;););) The safety arrangements are very strict without doubt. Part of that bodyguard-thing is that people don't even know who is a bodyguard. There is safety personnel (or whatever they are called in english) all around the area Crown Princess Mary is walking.

Don't be worried, Odette! ;););) The safety arrangements are very strict without doubt. Part of that bodyguard-thing is that people don't even know who is a bodyguard. There is safety personnel (or whatever they are called in english) all around the area Crown Princess Mary is walking.

Thank you. Regardless of how many Americans may recognie or care about the royals, I am sure there are plenty of crazies who for some reason or the other would come up to a royal and do them harm.

They have been very busy this year, which is great for those of us who enjoy seeing their photos!

22-10-2008 Kolding Crown Princess Mary hands at the Vonsild School in Kolding for the 'Save the Children' anti bullying campaign.

PPE Agency

I love her with curly hair!!! It suits her very well!!

The first photo in this gallery is hilarious! The little girls look like they are thinking to themselves, "Hey, we are on TV!". Thanks Paty and Lady Finn for the links! You always have the good stuff.

Must say the ladies looked very well at the opening of parliament and I agree with other posters about the curly hair it looks great.

What gorgeous pictures! Thanks for sharing these, it was great to see Mary interacting with the kids. :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
On November 11, Mary will receive the ALT for Damerne's Women's Prize 2008.

In conjunction with this, Mary did an interview with the magazine that will be published in the next issue of Alt for Damerne. Here is an article, accompanied by pictures, promoting the interview.

Thanks for the article, could someone translate it please. Mary looks nice, like the hair very full.

:previous:
The article briefly talks about the prize Mary will receive, how she has a large number of carefully seleceted patronages, created The Mary Foundation, and that the magazine is offering 10x2 tickets to the awards ceremony next week.

I just read a translation. It says that the prize money is 50,000 and that Mary will donate it to the Mary foundation.

Does anyone know, was Mary busy during the Danish Royal Hunt this year? Or is she taking a gentle personal stand against animal cruelty? Last year she seemed quite confronted by Christian seeing the dead animals ... I don't blame her!

Last edited:
Thank you, Dazzling and JessRulz for translating the article. Mary looks so beautiful in the photos.

Thanks for the info guys!
Mary looks fabulous in the pictures!

does anyone have a still picture of mary doing this intro thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom