Crown Princess Mary, Current Events 9: March 2008 - September 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous: It looks to me as if the wind was blowing. The wind would affect any hairstyle. I think that Mary looks really lovely in the photos from this event.

Was this film premiere related to the BUSTER children's event that Mary attended last year? That event was also a film event, and I think that it happened during the same time last year.

BT has an article about the event:
http://www.bt.dk/royale/kronprinsesse-mary-brugte-haenderne
It says that Mary greeted many of the children in attendance at this movie premiere. She used her hands to communicate with some of the blind children, and was very loving and caring with them. The article says that the film's subject-the Geels Farm School-is the only school of its kind in the area. It works with children and young people from all over Sealand.

Last edited:
30 September 2009 - Crown Princess is present in connection with the opening of the special exhibition "Brain" at Experimentarium in Hellerup at 16:00

Here is an article in english on todays event

This seems like it was an interesting exhibition. The Experimentarium looks like a really fun center. I'm sure that Christian and Isabella will enjoy visiting it when they get older.

Mary looked really nice and very intrested in what she was seeing, in one of the pictures she looked quite suprised/amazed. Interesting event.

Here's an article with pics about yesterday's exhibition
opening from msn.dk

** Mary: Sådan får du et bedre liv! **

According to the article Mary said in her speech:

"You must train your brain - all the time! Then you get a better life!
Our brains love surprises; brains love to have fun, that we eat healthily
and take exercise! And our brains love rest and dreams. It may sound
banal, but it is not. Gateway to a good life goes through a well-trained
brain.."

"You must train your brain - all the time! Then you get a better life!
Our brains love surprises; brains love to have fun, that we eat healthily
and take exercise! And our brains love rest and dreams. It may sound
banal, but it is not. Gateway to a good life goes through a well-trained
brain.."

How sweet. "Our brains love surprises" i especially love that part. I love Mary's speeches. :)

My 12 year old daughter visited the exhibition yesterday with her class. She really liked it; lots of unexpected ways of challenging the brain and the whole class enjoyed it immensely.

:previous: Your daughter is very lucky! It sounds like it was a really interesting exhibition. It's too bad that she missed Mary's visit.

:previous: Your daughter is very lucky! It sounds like it was a really interesting exhibition. It's too bad that she missed Mary's visit.
That would have been quite a treat on top of everything else:)

During the visit to the Experimentarium, Crown Princess Mary told a Billed Bladet reporter that she regularly "exercises" her brain by reading and doing Sudoku:
Billed-Bladet - Sådan træner Mary sin hjerne
She also said that she "created a great network in my brain by learning the Danish language".

Thanks sgl.
Does anyone know what the black thing that Mary has on her finger? Is it part of an experiment?

Thanks sgl.
Does anyone know what the black thing that Mary has on her finger? Is it part of an experiment?

I believe its a device to measure some activity in the Princess. I love the article, and the fact that the CP does Sudoku. :flowers:

Thanks lumutqueen.
This appears to be a really interesting exhibition, great for all the family.
I like the speech CP Mary's made.

Last edited:
This is the first time I see CP Mary talking to people live.She must be a very warm and friendly person,I think she said something funny to the men on the yacht(1st video).I also liked her in the last video(is there a fashion week in Denmark,too?).Generally,she's adorable!

Thank you for posting the videos kinga77. Enjoyed them immensely. :flowers:

This is the first time I see CP Mary talking to people live.She must be a very warm and friendly person,I think she said something funny to the men on the yacht(1st video).I also liked her in the last video(is there a fashion week in Denmark,too?).Generally,she's adorable!

There is a fashion week in Copenhagen each year. CP Mary is the patron of the Copenhagen International Fashion Fair and the Designers Nest awards, both of which happen during fashion week. It happens in August each year.

I've seen most of those videos but they are still as beautiful. :flowers:

Thank you for the information Sgl!I have to add that Mary is the most appropriate person for this position.Who would disagree,right?

She really looks happy in the above pictures!She deserves congratulations.It's such a dufficult job and Mary always manages to look calm and serene.We don't see that very often.

She really looks happy in the above pictures!She deserves congratulations.It's such a dufficult job and Mary always manages to look calm and serene.We don't see that very often.

Agreed. She's seems very dedicated and hardworking and so easy going.

Does she still do many engagements with Frederik anymore?

AnnaSophia, she doesn't do many with him on a day-to-day basis. They do more together for the more formal events, or when they are overseas.

She seems to handle every situation with grace and ease, and always smiling.:flowers:

She deserves congratulations.It's such a dufficult job and Mary always manages to look calm and serene.We don't see that very often.

I have to agree with Melina. Being a crown princess is not an easy task... Wait! It may be easy to be a crwon princess but it's Very Difiicult to be a "good and professional crown princess", IMO. Princess Mary has everything to be a wonderful princess as she is: she's calm and peaceful, she always know her place, respects those who talk to her and seems to be a very patient woman. She wears beautiful clothes (obviously) brcause she wants to looks elegant and classy and not to make an exhibition of her wealth or beauty. She's the Best! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom