Crown Princess Mary, Current Events 9: March 2008 - September 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
dazzling, any current calendar of upcoming events? I already checked the calendar on the whole Danish royal family but nothing updated.

dazzling, any current calendar of upcoming events? I already checked the calendar on the whole Danish royal family but nothing updated.

This calender is up to date, the info is all from the royal website. July and August seem to be the quiet months for the family.

Posts on Mary attending the fashion show on August 5, 2009 has been moved to the
Crown Princess Mary as Patron of the Copenhagen International Fashion Fair (CIFF)
thread

Thanks
Dazz :flowers:
Royal House of Denmark Mod

Crown Princess Mary opened the national congress for the Danish Cancer Society at the Hotel Svendborg today:
sn.dk - Sjællands Nyheder - Danmark

The focus of the meeting was on cancer and young people.

New cancer counselling centre in Århus
Monday 21 September 2009, 2:00pm
HRH The Crown Princess participates in the opening of the Danish Cancer Society's new Counselling Centre in Århus.

Photogallery
Spotted

CP Mary is just stunning!! I love it when the little girls come to see her in their crowns. Too cute. Mary has been so busy lately.

and a video clip from the event
Mary looked lovely, the two pictures so far have been very pretty.

EDIT
A lovely picture gallery & trasnlation in english of the article
and another video
She looked so good here! Her hair is getting long again, the outfit is gorgeous, i also love her hair color.

I also like what she wore today, nice and trendy color combination and love, love, love the snakeskin Louboutin's.

New cancer counselling centre in Århus
Monday 21 September 2009, 2:00pm
HRH The Crown Princess participates in the opening of the Danish Cancer Society's new Counselling Centre in Århus.

Photogallery
Spotted

She looks wonderful. All the people out to meet her. She seems so poised and gracious. :)

The little children with the crowns are very sweet!

September 25
The Crown Princess attends the premiere of the film on Geels Farm School in Virum hall 11:00

Picture

Here's a gallery with more pics from today, the interactions
between Mary and the people are so nice to see!

25-09-2009 Princess Mary attended the premiere of a film about
Geelsgard School - a school for people with special needs - in
Virum Hallen.

** PPE gallery **

:previous:
Beautiful pictures. Thank you Iceflower, she always looks so impecable. :flowers:

Here's a gallery with more pics from today, the interactions
between Mary and the people are so nice to see!

25-09-2009 Princess Mary attended the premiere of a film about
Geelsgard School - a school for people with special needs - in
Virum Hallen.

** PPE gallery **

She looks wonderful today and seems so at ease with the students. She's a big asset to the DanishRF.

Who is the woman in red with Mary I don't see a ribbon, but she is following her in each photo.

Mary is such a natural and caring person, the interaction with the students is wonderful to see.

what a special day, Mary is amazing:flowers:

:ermm: I do prefer princesses to style their hair for events, to at least wear it back.

:ermm: I do prefer princesses to style their hair for events, to at least wear it back.

I can't recall one event where Mary was not styled. What do you mean? I think her hair is styled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom