Crown Princess Mary, Current Events 8: March 2007 - March 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to hear that Mary is pregnant again! :wub:I think it's better when children have similar ages. They will feel closer to play the same sort of things and they understand eachother better. :)

She does have that glow that so many women get when they are pregnant. If she is not pregnant, then I would like to know the skin-care products and procedures she is using to give her this glow.

I keep thinking we'll get an announcement that she's pregnant again soon. But I could very well be wrong. Won't be the first time :)

I can understand if they're wanting to have all their children while they're young and still CPs. They probably have more time to spend with them now than when they become King & Queen. But being pregnant and going thru the labor and delivery process is major for the body. It should have some kind of rest period before going thru it again.

I don't think she's pregnant again. Christian and Isabella are really, really close. I'd be busy enough with two little children and a full-time-job...! ;)

Joumana, this is a great scan! Do you know what the article says?

I'm not good in translation to the english language but I will try it.

"Since she is in marriage with the prince frederic princess mary made all these family and royal duties. She gave birth to a crown prince and a girl for prince Frederic. She learned the language of Danemark.

But she looks sad the last time because of to the fact that her husband leaves her and goes with his friends and leaves her alone. Princess Mary let drives at the military base to know how to use weapon and help the casualties" Because it is a royal tradition.

The outfit is very elegant. I think the lighting and the angle of the photo are the culprits for what makes her look aged. I also think that she was moving as this photo was taken, and that doesn't always make for a flattering photo.

On the Danish calender Mary will attend the Copenhagen Business School Case Competition. Carlsberg Museum, Valby on the 25 February 2008.

Are there any news reports or photos out yet of this function?

Thanks

It was yesterday that she attended so it must be some pictures now on the web!

I have absolutely no reason to say this but i'm putting it out there anyway. I just have a feeling (just a feeling and again, I'm probably wrong) that Mary maybe pregnant again...there I said. Again, I know I'm probably wrong on this...

I have absolutely no reason to say this but i'm putting it out there anyway. I just have a feeling (just a feeling and again, I'm probably wrong) that Mary maybe pregnant again...there I said. Again, I know I'm probably wrong on this...

Okay..... I woud love to hear why you have a fealing that Mary is pregnant again pleas tell :flowers::blush:

I'am pretty sure she is not pregnant because we have seen her this last week on the slopes skiing so she is not pregnant guys!

ummm....last time I checked, there is nothing in the books that says you can not ski or do other sports when you in the early stages of pregnancy.
But then again, I'm no doctor, so that's just my opinion. And fore the record, I don't think she is prego.

Okay..... I woud love to hear why you have a fealing that Mary is pregnant again pleas tell :flowers::blush:

Like I said I just have a feeling. I'm probably wrong especially see her outfits from the last 2 weeks. But I had to put it out because the feeling wont go away.

Predict often enough that she is pregnant and you will eventually be correct as I am sure they will have more children.

Predict often enough that she is pregnant and you will eventually be correct as I am sure they will have more children.

I'll say it again, I have not rational reason to believe she is pregnant. Again, just a feeling. I'll repeat its probably not true I just cant shake the feeling. I've been wrong in the past.

Last edited:
ummm....last time I checked, there is nothing in the books that says you can not ski or do other sports when you in the early stages of pregnancy.
But then again, I'm no doctor, so that's just my opinion. And fore the record, I don't think she is prego.

No, there's not and I'm living proof that it can be just fine, but Mary did "sit it out" last year.

On the Danish calender Mary will attend the Copenhagen Business School Case Competition. Carlsberg Museum, Valby on the 25 February 2008.

Are there any news reports or photos out yet of this function?

Thanks

It was yesterday that she attended so it must be some pictures now on the web!
I've been looking for pictures and so far, no success.
I tried ANP, Madeline GLindorf, PPE, polopress (??? Soren ???), APA

Last edited by a moderator:
Last year Fred attended the Business School competition and there were no pictures either. So I wouldn't hold your breath seeing any on Mary. We can hope!

No, there's not and I'm living proof that it can be just fine, but Mary did "sit it out" last year.

Mary sat out last year because she was 7 months pregnant...If she is indeed pregnant and is in the early stages, she can ski...

And, it's ok. I for some reason can't stop thinking that she is pregnant again....but as you have said yourself, probably wrong :lol:

Sorry, I didnt mean to say that you are wrong (I hardly feel qualified to make such a statement!), just point out that no matter "how pregnant" she is, she seems to be really cautious and take good care of herself.

Only time will tell...

Sorry, I didnt mean to say that you are wrong (I hardly feel qualified to make such a statement!), just point out that no matter "how pregnant" she is, she seems to be really cautious and take good care of herself.

Only time will tell...

Good point, but, a woman a few weeks pregnant and even in the early months can ski - I know from experience and from an actual doctor :flowers: - Now if she was in the late months, then she of course wouldn't ski.

But, as you said, time will tell....

Early pregnancy months are the most important ones and I'am pretty sure that if Mary knew she was pregant she wouldn't ski! Pregnancy women shouldn't make any sports in the early pregnancy months those are the most important months for the evolution of the embryo also you could have a detachment of the placenta,:eek: all of this in the early pregnancy days and months so I'am pretty sure that Mary is a very wise women and she wouldn't ski if she was pregnant :flowers:

Early pregnancy months are the most important ones and I'am pretty sure that if Mary knew she was pregant she wouldn't ski! Pregnancy women shouldn't make any sports in the early pregnancy months those are the most important months for the evolution of the embryo also you could have a detachment of the placenta,:eek: all of this in the early pregnancy days and months so I'am pretty sure that Mary is a very wise women and she wouldn't ski if she was pregnant :flowers:

Even though it's true that the featus goes through its most important stages during the first three months, the doctors in Sweden (and I would guess it's the same in Denmark) advice you to live your life as normally as your body allows you to. Therefore I think that if Mary doesn't feel sick or anything she is allowed to ski as much as she want.

BTW, I also have a feeling that she is pregnant. Her face has been looking rounder lately.

i had before the 3 er month part of the placenta detach after that i had to have best rest almost to the end, Mary is not in her twenties, so i am sure it willbe wise for her to take it easy if she was pregnant:flowers:

As there is no way we can know right now if the Crown Princess of Denmark is pregnant or not, I suggest we don't speculate about an eventual pregnancy and that we continue the conversation about placenta's and such at the General Chit Chat forum, which can be found here.

Thank you,

The Danish moderators

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
Mary looks wonderful, what is her connection to the Business School?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom