Crown Princess Mary, Current Events 8: March 2007 - March 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yuck, I don't like the outfit at all. Trendy is good, but not when it's so unflattering a style.

Mmm I really dont like this outfit, is not her. It looks more like someting a 15 year old would wear with leggings underneath them

How long does fashion week last for? does Mary attened the first day only? must say,what was she thinking, i'd at least wished she had worn pants or a skirt under that top/dress the belt also looked too big. this is not Mary style!

Hmm...I must be the only one who likes Mary's dress! :D Very something I would wear, but without a different type of belt to tie in with the shoes at least

Thanks for the pics BBB!

Last edited:
Love her hair, the shoes, the color of the dress and print, so three out of four isn't so bad.

The dress and the belt do not belong together. Only the color of the dress is good. The thing that irks me about the dress is that it looks like a maternity outfit. However, it is nice to see Mary again.

Don't like the dress. It looks like a cross between one of my mums nightgowns and a painting smock, but I do like Mary's hair.

Although I don't personally like her her outfit, she is at the top of fashion!

I love the shoes, hate the dress and belt :ermm:

Umm, isn't that dress kind of short for a person playing the role of princess? She has great legs, but, well...

Hmm...I must be the only one who likes Mary's dress! :D Very something I would wear, but without a different type of belt to tie in with the shoes at least

Thanks for the pics BBB!

Gallery of photos from WireImages :flowers:
No, you're not the only one, I love it too ;) and totally agree on the belt.

don't like the belt

i personly don't like the belt that she wore with the dress, but saying that maybe if she did wear a belt maybe a thin string belt in the same colours as the dress. shoes??? thats another story. lol

i'm going to say what everyone said, i didn't like it either. the colour is not flattering, the shoes and belt don't match, her black bra shows under the dress, the dress seems way too short and looks inappropriate for a princess. would have looked a lot better with a pair of trousers, although even so, i'm not a fan of the dress...

I usually love Princess Mary style, she is elegant, beautifull ...
But this is too much, this is not a good style for a Princess, she looks like a pop star.!

Mary please, don´t do it again!

The dress Mary is wearing is in style right now but it doesn't really fit with Mary or the elegant style she has created for herself. The dress would fit more with a twenty some year old girl than a mother of two in her mid thirties. JMO

The shoes are stunning and her legs look wonderful.

I usually love Princess Mary style, she is elegant, beautifull ...
But this is too much, this is not a good style for a Princess, she looks like a pop star.!

Mary please, don´t do it again!

I was going to say the exact same thing....usually Mary has very good fashion sense (for a princess) but this is really a very inappropriate dress (it's a dress, right?) for a princess to wear, in my opinion.

I wonder how difficult it was for her to sit and well stay a little modest, it is such a short dress.

I wonder how difficult it was for her to sit and well stay a little modest, it is such a short dress.

I'm sure it wasn't a problem. She probably sat like she normally does, with her legs crossed at the ankles in the "royal family pose" as etiquette folks call it.

I know I would have problems in a short skirt, I would feel self-conscious but that is just me ofcourse.

I'm sure it wasn't a problem. She probably sat like she normally does, with her legs crossed at the ankles in the "royal family pose" as etiquette folks call it.
Hmm... I would like to see that...

When you use a short skirt, the only way you can manage to stay "decent" is sitting the way "old protocol" teaches a lady to sit down (with your legs down, with joint knees).

But if she crossed her legs (as she usually does), than it would be impossible to stay "modest" :ohmy:

I was going to say the exact same thing....usually Mary has very good fashion sense (for a princess) but this is really a very inappropriate dress (it's a dress, right?) for a princess to wear, in my opinion.

:lol::ROFLMAO::lol:, sweetness you are really funny!!
Somebody can confirm us that what Mary is wearing is a dress and not a blouse or something like that!:cool:

I don't like her dress, belt, and shoes.
But her hair and skin are very pretty

Hmm... I would like to see that...

When you use a short skirt, the only way you can manage to stay "decent" is sitting the way "old protocol" teaches a lady to sit down (with your legs down, with joint knees).

But if she crossed her legs (as she usually does), than it would be impossible to stay "modest" :ohmy:

Some of the pics where Mary was kneeling down to talk to Christian at the Grasten fotoshoot weren't too "modest" and in that instance it had nothing to do with the length of the skirt or dress she was wearing...

Certainly it's possible. Tuck the skirt when you sit down. It's really not hard :)

Somebody can confirm us that what Mary is wearing is a dress and not a blouse or something like that!:cool:
That was exactly what I thought when I first saw this "dress".
I don't like it at all!
It doesn't look flattering at all (especially not for a Crown Princess)... the very short skirt and the long sleeves don't really match together...

Mary usually is such an elegant woman... I hope this dress will not find its way into her Clothes-to-recycle-wardrobe. ;)

So Mary is back on dutty again? So glad! I like this blouse - dress!It is very different and I think we should aplaude her for wearing such different clothes, and to me she just look good in every one! I love this new bouse-dress, very fashion and very suitable for the occasion!

So Mary is back on dutty again? So glad!
Was this an official act? I thought she went there as leisure... at least somebody here commented that this mini-skirt wasn't a problem to her Princessly status, as she was there not as a Princess, but as a regular attendent.

It could be as a private citizen she attended. But she is also patron of the fashion fair too. So while it may not be on the official calendar, she is still supporting Danish industry.

Here are some additions to the pics of Mary at the fashion show,
not as good as the ones that have been posted before, but I
add them nevertheless ;):)

** Pic 3 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom