The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Denmark > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 02-26-2008, 06:09 AM
Heir Apparent

It was yesterday that she attended so it must be some pictures now on the web!

Old 02-26-2008, 12:03 PM
Heir Apparent

I have absolutely no reason to say this but i'm putting it out there anyway. I just have a feeling (just a feeling and again, I'm probably wrong) that Mary maybe pregnant again...there I said. Again, I know I'm probably wrong on this...

Old 02-26-2008, 12:41 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbarn67 View Post
I have absolutely no reason to say this but i'm putting it out there anyway. I just have a feeling (just a feeling and again, I'm probably wrong) that Mary maybe pregnant again...there I said. Again, I know I'm probably wrong on this...
Okay..... I woud love to hear why you have a fealing that Mary is pregnant again pleas tell

Old 02-26-2008, 12:53 PM
Heir Apparent

I'am pretty sure she is not pregnant because we have seen her this last week on the slopes skiing so she is not pregnant guys!
Old 02-26-2008, 01:18 PM
Courtier

ummm....last time I checked, there is nothing in the books that says you can not ski or do other sports when you in the early stages of pregnancy.
But then again, I'm no doctor, so that's just my opinion. And fore the record, I don't think she is prego.
Old 02-26-2008, 01:23 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.M. Margrethe View Post
Okay..... I woud love to hear why you have a fealing that Mary is pregnant again pleas tell
Like I said I just have a feeling. I'm probably wrong especially see her outfits from the last 2 weeks. But I had to put it out because the feeling wont go away.
Old 02-26-2008, 01:41 PM
Heir Presumptive

Predict often enough that she is pregnant and you will eventually be correct as I am sure they will have more children.
Old 02-26-2008, 02:08 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by grevinnan View Post
Predict often enough that she is pregnant and you will eventually be correct as I am sure they will have more children.

I'll say it again, I have not rational reason to believe she is pregnant. Again, just a feeling. I'll repeat its probably not true I just cant shake the feeling. I've been wrong in the past.
Old 02-26-2008, 09:13 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by sesa View Post
ummm....last time I checked, there is nothing in the books that says you can not ski or do other sports when you in the early stages of pregnancy.
But then again, I'm no doctor, so that's just my opinion. And fore the record, I don't think she is prego.
No, there's not and I'm living proof that it can be just fine, but Mary did "sit it out" last year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyS View Post
On the Danish calender Mary will attend the Copenhagen Business School Case Competition. Carlsberg Museum, Valby on the 25 February 2008.

Are there any news reports or photos out yet of this function?

Thanks
Quote:
It was yesterday that she attended so it must be some pictures now on the web!
I've been looking for pictures and so far, no success.
I tried ANP, Madeline GLindorf, PPE, polopress (??? Soren ???), APA
Old 02-26-2008, 10:12 PM
Courtier

Last year Fred attended the Business School competition and there were no pictures either. So I wouldn't hold your breath seeing any on Mary. We can hope!
Old 02-26-2008, 10:37 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by marmi View Post
No, there's not and I'm living proof that it can be just fine, but Mary did "sit it out" last year.
Mary sat out last year because she was 7 months pregnant...If she is indeed pregnant and is in the early stages, she can ski...

And, it's ok. I for some reason can't stop thinking that she is pregnant again....but as you have said yourself, probably wrong
Old 02-26-2008, 11:49 PM
Heir Presumptive

Sorry, I didnt mean to say that you are wrong (I hardly feel qualified to make such a statement!), just point out that no matter "how pregnant" she is, she seems to be really cautious and take good care of herself.

Only time will tell...
Old 02-27-2008, 01:32 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by marmi View Post
Sorry, I didnt mean to say that you are wrong (I hardly feel qualified to make such a statement!), just point out that no matter "how pregnant" she is, she seems to be really cautious and take good care of herself.

Only time will tell...
Good point, but, a woman a few weeks pregnant and even in the early months can ski - I know from experience and from an actual doctor - Now if she was in the late months, then she of course wouldn't ski.

But, as you said, time will tell....
Old 02-27-2008, 05:28 AM
Heir Apparent

Early pregnancy months are the most important ones and I'am pretty sure that if Mary knew she was pregant she wouldn't ski! Pregnancy women shouldn't make any sports in the early pregnancy months those are the most important months for the evolution of the embryo also you could have a detachment of the placenta, all of this in the early pregnancy days and months so I'am pretty sure that Mary is a very wise women and she wouldn't ski if she was pregnant
Old 02-27-2008, 05:59 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by biboquinhas View Post
Early pregnancy months are the most important ones and I'am pretty sure that if Mary knew she was pregant she wouldn't ski! Pregnancy women shouldn't make any sports in the early pregnancy months those are the most important months for the evolution of the embryo also you could have a detachment of the placenta, all of this in the early pregnancy days and months so I'am pretty sure that Mary is a very wise women and she wouldn't ski if she was pregnant
Even though it's true that the featus goes through its most important stages during the first three months, the doctors in Sweden (and I would guess it's the same in Denmark) advice you to live your life as normally as your body allows you to. Therefore I think that if Mary doesn't feel sick or anything she is allowed to ski as much as she want.

BTW, I also have a feeling that she is pregnant. Her face has been looking rounder lately.
Old 02-27-2008, 09:57 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by biboquinhas View Post
i had before the 3 er month part of the placenta detach after that i had to have best rest almost to the end, Mary is not in her twenties, so i am sure it willbe wise for her to take it easy if she was pregnant
Old 02-27-2008, 10:06 AM
Administrator
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

As there is no way we can know right now if the Crown Princess of Denmark is pregnant or not, I suggest we don't speculate about an eventual pregnancy and that we continue the conversation about placenta's and such at the General Chit Chat forum, which can be found here.

Thank you,

The Danish moderators
Old 02-28-2008, 02:30 PM
Aristocracy

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyS View Post
On the Danish calender Mary will attend the Copenhagen Business School Case Competition. Carlsberg Museum, Valby on the 25 February 2008.

Are there any news reports or photos out yet of this function?

Thanks
Pics!

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y300/AGerder/564.jpg

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y300/AGerder/567.jpg

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y300/AGerder/565.jpg

DanaPress
Old 02-28-2008, 03:11 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

What was the competition about?
Mary looked lovely, very radiant.
This is a very pretty picture of her
Old 02-28-2008, 04:16 PM
Courtier

Mary looks wonderful, what is her connection to the Business School?

Closed Thread