Crown Princess Mary, Current Events 8: March 2007 - March 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I LOVE her coat! It looks very Chanel. Does anyone know if it is Chanel?

It doesn't seam so chanel fashion, maybe at the first sigth but chanel fashion style is not this (IMO of course but I maybe wrong). She looks wonderful and her face looks really shinny and lovely"

Mary looks beautiful. That coat has always looked good on her. Plus, she looks good in white. Thanks for the pictures guys!

I LOVE her coat! It looks very Chanel. Does anyone know if it is Chanel?

Its not a Chanel coat its also recycled a few times.

Mary looks nice, im not too fond of her outfit but she did look as she was intrested in what she was attending. Anyone has more information on the conference?
Like Mary's hair.

It doesn't seam so chanel fashion, maybe at the first sigth but chanel fashion style is not this (IMO of course but I maybe wrong). She looks wonderful and her face looks really shinny and lovely"

Chanel certainly had a coat that had fringes going around the edges. When she wore this in Australia 2005, I recall reading that it was from Chanel but I have never seen the coat with the same fabric in any of the Chanel collections.

Here are two coats from the Spring/Summer 2004 RTW Chanel Collection that have the fringe edges:
http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m319/ayvee/ayvee/chanelrtwss2004rtw.jpg
http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m319/ayvee/ayvee/chanelspringsummer2004rtw.jpg
From chanel.com 2004

The first coat is similar in style and cut (meaning it has the same lapels) to Princess Mary's but it is in pink. Although even the design of the fabric is very similar in that they have the horizontal lines. The second coat has the same fringes but no lapels. It's certainly possible that hers is Chanel but in a different fabric.

One way to tell if it is Chanel is to see if there is a gold or silver chain in the inside of the coat along the hem. Perhaps someone has a close of Princess Mary while she was walking to zoom in on the hem area.

-Ayvee

Last edited:
She has worne the same outfit before and to be honest i am not a big fan of it.

I think it looks quite nice. White really goes well with Mary, it's her color.

I hope no one flames me for this, but did anyone else notice a slight bump on Mary's tummy? Could she perhaps truly be pregnant with her third?

It could be just me, which is why I am asking.

Last edited by a moderator:
I do not like her hair at all.
Does she let it grow now? I liked the short cut.

MAry looks very elegant. Love her hair...But I agreed with who said that it was recycled to many times

I love her coat! Together with the black dress it looks very elegant, indeed.
Just a question: did Mary dyies her hair? It seems coloured with acajou reflexes.

I know it's not so funny that she is wearing a garment more than once.
The reason that we will see pics of the royalty's is for the most part: what is she wearing?
We like to see every day other clothes.
And we cencures every piece of clothes.
But is that so important?
On the other side, we grumble when the royalties cost money, but we desire that she wears every day other clothes.
That's contradictious.
Excuus for my English, but is't not my country language.

You do present a good point. People want to see Mary wear new clothes everyday, mostly designer, and yet people i.e the press, complain Mary spends too much on clothes. There's really no way for her to win. If she doesn't wear new clothes they will complain, if she wears something new everyday they will complain.

I think she looked stunning with the white and black combo. Her hair also was very pretty. She seems happy and glowing and I'm happy for her. Very nice.

Detailed information (hence entire articles and info translated) about the event from DRWs via their sources.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought CP mary looked great! The coat is a little 'Cruella de Ville' from '101 dalmations' though. I wasn't too fond of what the new LiW was wearing. From what I could see, it was baggy and the bow tie in front didn't really do anything for it. As for the monogram pin, this one looks smaller than the one Caroline (was she the redhead?) wore. It also looks like it's made of yellow gold whereas Caroline's was a white metal (and diamonds?). It is possoble to give different pins to different LiWs?

Last edited:
Somebody knows where Mary goes to pass its anniversary? It is in Verbier as habitually?

I hope no one flames me for this, but did anyone else notice a slight bump on Mary's tummy? Could she perhaps truly be pregnant with her third?

It could be just me, which is why I am asking.

I was thinking the same thing, she tends to wear this coat when she is expecting. She might very well be pregnant again.

I was going to put that down as another reason, but I didn't think anyone would take me seriously!

But that is true, she seems to wear this coat whenever she's pregnant, and you could see why, it covers her tummy quite well.

Let's hope we get an announcement she's pregnant soon! She got pregnant with Isabella when Christian was 9 months, and now Isabella is 9 months. So we shall wait and see.

I was going to put that down as another reason, but I didn't think anyone would take me seriously!

But that is true, she seems to wear this coat whenever she's pregnant, and you could see why, it covers her tummy quite well.

Let's hope we get an announcement she's pregnant soon! She got pregnant with Isabella when Christian was 9 months, and now Isabella is 9 months. So we shall wait and see.

Got the same thought. An announcment will be great but remember its still winter in Denmark.

Whats your other reason? its intresting to know what other have to say/think this is why we have this place:)

Well, I noticed a slight bump on her tummy in recent pictures, she hasn't been drinking any alcohol as of late only water (The Arn premiere and her New Year's Reception that she hosted for her patronages), and this last one is from a magazine, but I might as well add it. When she and Fred went to see Arn at the premiere she went to the bathroom 5 minutes after it began, and again after....lol.

That's all my clues so far :p

I'm not sure I'm a fan of anybody "crankin' out" kids so close togethor. Maybe her body hasn't rebounded fully from her second pregnancy? She doesn't have to get back in shape quite as quickly as some Hollywood celebrities (who've turned it into a challenge).

I'm not sure I'm a fan of anybody "crankin' out" kids so close togethor. Maybe her body hasn't rebounded fully from her second pregnancy? She doesn't have to get back in shape quite as quickly as some Hollywood celebrities (who've turned it into a challenge).

I'm just not a fan of the term "crankin' 'em out." It just seems...not quite vulgar, but..definately not attractive.

Well, I noticed a slight bump on her tummy in recent pictures, she hasn't been drinking any alcohol as of late only water (The Arn premiere and her New Year's Reception that she hosted for her patronages), and this last one is from a magazine, but I might as well add it. When she and Fred went to see Arn at the premiere she went to the bathroom 5 minutes after it began, and again after....lol.

That's all my clues so far :p

Oh I didnt know that. Thank you for the information. Well, my fingers are crossed, hope to her an announcment before this discussion/speculations can go on :D

Well it seams that she wants to have a big family but I think that she could give some time out with no more children maybe some years, that will good for the other two who are now growing up and need their mom very close and very near them all the time. I don't agree having children so near each other I think 5 years of difference is the perfect time.

It's true, she always, always wears this coat when she's pregnant.
I love the coat. I'm fairly certain that it's Chanel.I simply love the way she wears her hair these days. All in all, she's gone back to the very put together, stylish Mary :rolleyes: I'm so glad. She dresses with suck style and flair..

I'm not sure what to think. I would love it if she was pregnant, but maybe she will be soon, I just don't think she is right now.
On the other hand, they want a big family, and Mary is soon turning 36 ! So maybe it's about time, for the 3rd kid, so that they can settle with that, or think about maybe possibly having 4 children, as Mary has always desired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom