Crown Princess Mary, Current Events 7: November 2006 - March 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:ohmy: It should be illegal to have her in any category with women like Cate Blanchett and Queen Rania.

For real, whoever came up with her name to be on the list either doesn't have eyes, or is completely crazy.

UserDane said:
Britney Spears as no. 1 of most elegant women???:ohmy: I'm speechless...

So am I, if Britney is elegant surely someones going to have to re-think the meaning of the word elegant.

Latest poll update 1. Mary
2. Britney.

Britney is not more elegant than Mary. Mary could walk out of Amalienborg covered in dung, wearing a burlap bag, shoes with no laces and a bright pink wig and she'd STILL be more elegant than Britney Spears.

Sister Morphine said:
Britney is not more elegant than Mary. Mary could walk out of Amalienborg covered in dung, wearing a burlap bag, shoes with no laces and a bright pink wig and she'd STILL be more elegant than Britney Spears.
I think Britney may have already worn that. :lol: Kidding.

Mary is so lovely, and she and the Crown Prince are quickly becoming my favourite royal couple.

lise said:
So am I, if Britney is elegant surely someones going to have to re-think the meaning of the word elegant.

Latest poll update 1. Mary
2. Britney.

This is why this poll just can`t be taken seriously!

One thing is putting Britney on the list - blasphemy - but what about the 12000-something people that voted for her??????? Wow....

The most elegant women is Isabel Presley not Britney spears, although I think Pricness Mary is the most elegant women these days!

Last edited:
biboquinhas said:
The most elegant women is Isable Presley not Britney spears, although I think Pricness Mary is the most elegant women these days!

Who is Isable Presley?

Isabel Presley is a lady of the spanish jet set. She was the first wife of Julio Iglesias.

UserDane said:
Britney Spears as no. 1 of most elegant women???:ohmy: I'm speechless...

Meee too..... I saw a pic of Britney Spears wearing a very short dress, going ou of a car. and you could see very clearly that she was not wearing pants..........:bang:

Very elegant indeed:mad: :mad:

How could they compare her to Mary, this is blasphematory:bang: :bang: :bang:

antonieta said:
Isabel Presley is a lady of the spanish jet set. She was the first wife of Julio Iglesias.
Extremely classy, a little bit too "surgery made", but very very elegant.

Last edited:
antonieta said:

Isabel Preysler is also the mother of Enrique Iglesias. :flowers: It does make you wonder why people vote for Britney, when it's clear that compared to many of the other women on there, well...:wacko::angel:

Since you or I can vote for our favourite candidate every fifteen minutes, I hardly think that the Hello Magazine poll is a very scientific poll. I think it's time to move on to another subject. You can discuss Britney Spears in her own thread in the Celebrity Chit Chat Forum.

Thanks,

Mandy

For the new years reception for her patronages Mary wore a beige skirt and chinese inspired jacket According to the man from the mental health fund, they are planning a nordic initiative in the mental health sector which both Mette-Marit (who is patron of the same foundation in NOrway) and Mary will support
http://nyhederne.tv2.dk/article.php/id-5792823.html

Mary looks stunning!! She really doesn't look pregnant at all!!!

Where is she now? At home with little Christian?When it will be her next event?

biboquinhas said:
Where is she now? At home with little Christian?When it will be her next event?

CP Mary's next event will be on January 26 as below :

26 Jan 2007 - CP Mary to recieve donation from the newspaper BT On behalf of the Children's Day (børnehjalpsdagen)

Thanks to CP Mary Message Board for the above information :flowers:

Alisa said:
Her next event is actually today...;)

Mary visited the WHO Regional European Office.
http://www.kronprinsparret.dk/4892774/Year/2007

Thanks Alisa :flowers:

A sponsor for World Health Organization, Regional Office for Europe H.R.H. the Crown Princess participated in a working meeting with the representatives for the organisationen on Tuesday 16 January 2007.

Thanks to Santa from CP Mary Message Board for the above translation :flowers:

Last edited:
It must be a private meeting so we may not be able to see any pictures!!!
:-(((

Too cold to be in the beach with little Christian!Princess Mary migth be spending some time there in their house!

Darn! Oh well...then we must wait for her next event.

I wonder why Mary and Christian didn't join Frederik in Florida?

Maybe because the trip was too long for her and for the future little baby Prince!!!!

biboquinhas said:
Too cold to be in the beach with little Christian!Princess Mary migth be spending some time there in their house!

I'm just noting what the paper said, biboquinhas.

Has Mary ever traveled to Geneva to visit the WHO office?

New photos of Princess Mary on the beach in this Winterat Danish Royal Watchers Blog! Mary and Christian is a intense storm, but still happy and smilling! To me she is the best Royal ever! She tries to have a normal life, walking on the beach and be herself wearing very very casual clothes!

BurberryBrit said:
Has Mary ever traveled to Geneva to visit the WHO office?

The WHO Regional Office for Europe of which Mary is patron is seated in Copenhagen, not in Geneva.
Therefore the WHO annual conference is held there every second year.
Very conveniently for her.:)

AFAIK she has never been to the WHO headquarter in Geneva.

she looks great has always!I love to see her in casual clothes!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom