Crown Princess Mary, Current Events 6: May - November 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like that CP Mary is not just willing but also able to handle these types of events. Nice to have Fred accompany her, but imo, she is truly a modern woman! I also like that it seems the DRF supports her these events too. It is great that she can stand on her own two feet, imho:flowers:

The Crown Prince was back to official duties on the 14th of September when he presented the IT-prize in Århus.

As for Mary, to be the representative of HM the Queen must create such a feeling of pride & honour :flowers:

Lillia said:
Nice to have Fred accompany her, but imo, she is truly a modern woman! :flowers:

That's very true! Although I rarely post in these threads, I do follow news about Fred and Mary and I truly admire Mary for the way she has adapted to her role as Crown Princess.
About the speech, regardless of who wrote it, it was very well presented by her-she really did a good job! :flowers:

I really think they should do mre events together!Not all of them as Letizia and Filipe, but some of them I think they should be together!!

I would like to see that too. Mary is a very modern independant woman but sometimes she must miss not having her husband to share intimate moments with.

The Danish Crown Prince Couple has 3 events together these coming days.:)

23 Sept 2006- CP Frederik and CPs Mary will take part in official commemoration for Tsarina Dagmar in Roskilde Cathedral and at Langelinie.

24 September 2006 - CP Frederik and CPs Mary present Kronprinsparrets Kulturpris in the new opera house, Operaen.

27-28 Sept 2006 - CP Frederik and CPs Mary to Tsarina's Reburial in Russia

If they go to Russia together I think they could go also to Prague together. It must be hard to do such a trip alone!

Mary's visit to Prague on September 21-22 can be found here.

Happy posting!

Mandy
Danish Forum Moderator

no, Mary is in Prahe. The visit to Russia is on 27th. :ermm:

Larzen said:
October 4
HRH The Crown Princess visits the Children’s House of Fredensholm in Copenhagen at 10.30.

video
More at www.polfoto.dk

I like the dress very much... I think a casual dress fits a visit to children very well...

She looks very nice, but also a little tired...anyone else notice this?

RachelD said:
She looks very nice, but also a little tired...anyone else notice this?

I think that every woud be a bit tired after first been to Prahe and then to Russia.

I agree, not to sound rude, but her normal cheery, bright face looks a bit worn down and dull. I hope she feels tired because of another lil prinse??? ;) :wub: That would be lovely. :flowers:

She looks like: Okay people, I love you but please, give ne pause!
It has to be very hard keep smiling when you are tired :rolleyes:

She does look tired, doesn't she? Mary seems to work more than Fred. Or is it just that she is photographed more than he?

Emmily said:
She does look tired, doesn't she? Mary seems to work more than Fred. Or is it just that she is photographed more than he?

I think she looks tired because she might be pregnant. The outfit she wore today was first worn in May 2005 when she was well into her pregnancy with Christian.

She does seem to look tired but she has done a fair bit of traveling lately so that might have something to do with it.

She also has a teething toddler as well. That makes for some very long nights.

tundra said:
She also has a teething toddler as well. That makes for some very long nights.

But her face seem to have gotten a bit rounder lately, so I wouldn't wonder if she indeed is pregnant again. Well, we'll see...:)

I think she is expecting. Yes she has travelled alot and has a baby at home but she also has staff. She doesn't have to do alot of the grunt work herself and her job isn't a 9 to 5 situation.

If she were expecting, how long do you think before there's an announcment? They'll probably wait until she's into her 2 or 3 month, right? I doubt they'd announce it so soon like Letizia and Maxima. But I'm just speculating....until we have an official announcment that is all we can do for now. I love her shoes! I like how she actually interacts with the children when she's talking to them, she pats them on the back and looks straight into their eyes, the kids must love the attention!

I believe speculating about Mary being pregnant is quite pointless. Not because Letizia and Maxima are, it means Mary too, is not a fashion. And of course she looks tired, she went to Prahe, Russia, attended the award ceremony and the opening of te parliament, and only god knows what else she is does. But just taking care of a baby is enough

I doubt a pregnant woman would travel as much as she did in the last week, specially in the early months, of course I´ve never been one so I dunno :p. Well lets wait, is more likely she is tired than pregnant and is no point in discussin it until is official

Apparently ¡hola! agrees with you guys

http://www.hola.com/casasreales/2006/10/05/mary-dinamarca/

Last edited by a moderator:
the only reason is why i think she is preg, is because the way she has been dressing the last few events; all her outfits have been loose, usually she is in fitted outfits.but, we have to wait for an announcment

Images from deadline

dl115318001vj9.jpg
dl115318002ie8.jpg
dl115318004os6.jpg

Gallery

http://www.deadline-press.com/fotoweb/fr/StoriesContent.fwx?folderid=5001&columns=5&rows=4&search=(IPTC005%20contains%20(DL115318*))&sorting=AlfaNumericAsc

i dont think CP Mary would expecting another baby till Prince Christian become 1 years old in October 15th on 2 weeks but i think Princess Mary would can wait have baby when Prince Christian become 2 or 3 years old if she wanted have another baby its their choice

I think she should wait at least 2 years before having another baby, why all Princess have so hurry to have another child!!! I hope she is not pregnant yet because I like to see her active 100%

I think the main reason all the current Crown Princesses are having their children close together is because they are all in their mid-thirties, and once you reach that age, it gets harder to conceive naturally, and Mary and Fred have said they want a big family, so I think it would be wise for them to start trying again around this time.
And it would be good for the children to be born close together because they would be able to actually grow up together

I think Princess Mary didn't interact very mucht with the children in this visit. After seeing the video I think she didn't fell at home!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom