Crown Princess Mary, Current Events 6: May - November 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
EDIT [URL="http://www.billedbladet.dk/default.asp?Action=Details&Item=4287" said:
http://www.billedbladet.dk/default.asp?Action=Details&Item=4287[/url]
Christian and Mary is now in Rhode Island in USA according to BB, where Frederik is sailing, they left this weekend. Mary has an engagement on Saturday so she will be back before that.

Really?! I think I'm going to hop on a plane and try getting some photos....:cool:...If I had the money!
I wonder if any royals ever come to San Diego...?

Last edited:
biboquinhas said:
well for Christian is a bit too mucht!Going to USA just for a few days and then go back again for a long time flight!!!!Is too mucht for a little baby

but think of the of the mincemeat they would have been if they left him at home. how many hours flight is it? did they go in a private plane, faster and quicker or commercial with connecting flights alot longer. hope we get good photos, but knowing their celeb factor in the states i doubt if it makes our papers.:sad:

I'm sure Christian is taken care of. He went with this parents to Germany for a couple of days when he was much younger. Granted, it's not as long a flight but Christian is much older now and is probably happy to sleep or play with his mom to pass the hours away. He's not in his "terrible twos" yet so I think Mary and her nanny are doing just fine.

What will they be doing in the USA besides sailing? Haven't heard anything on them here.

You know...I read somewhere on another post (I CAN'T REMEMBER WHO'S IT WAS!) that Mary and Chrisitian did not come to the US, only Frederick is here. It's an attachment of an article in some magazine....I'll try to find it.

It is being reported in the Danish Royal watchers blogspot that Princess Mary and Prince Christian stayed in Denmark.

Kelly said:
It is being reported in the Danish Royal watchers blogspot that Princess Mary and Prince Christian stayed in Denmark.

THANK YOU Kelly!! :flowers: I still can't find where I read this....hmmm...:rolleyes:

The Crown Princess has a few public engagements at home in Denmark whilst Frederik is away.

I did see a picture of Mary and Christian visiting Frederik in America, so yes they did go with him.

EmmieLou said:
I did see a picture of Mary and Christian visiting Frederik in America, so yes they did go with him.
Really ? Where did you see it? :huh:
Would love to see some more family pictures :lol: :flowers: .

I'm starting to think I imagined that post...it had a link to a magazine and the article said that Mary had some engagments in Denmark and could not accompany Frederick to US. I guess I'll just leave it at that since I can't find the post anymore (ugh!:mad: ).

Thanks!:flowers:

XOXO!

you can see a picture of christian in the rhode island at the crownprincess mary message board

apparently the danish royal watchers blogspot corrected in their page that the princess and little prince are in newport, rhode island.

Thank you gaby1985 and Kelly for that info. Can't wait to see the pictures!

On FacetoFace there are 65 pictures of Crown princess Mary attends a gala performance in Circus Benneweis from Yesterday.

I can't post them on forum because copyright violation.

Information from Circus Benneweis page (danish):

http://www.benneweis.dk/page_nyheder.asp?pic=6&pid=200

I must say She wears really ugly granny dress.

Last edited:
marilla said:
On FacetoFace there are 65 pictures of Crown princess Mary attends a gala performance in Circus Benneweis from Yesterday.
Would like to see the pictures of Crown Princess Mary at the the Circus. Did a Google search for FacetoFace but coulnd't find anything remotely resembling a picture archive. Can someone please provide the URL for FacetoFace? Thanks much.

Aw, she looks gorgeous!! Mary just can't go wrong in my opinion. The black of the dress really compliments her skin and hair.

I want to see the dress better!Maybe a Missoni Dress?

Here's a full length picture of Mary's dress. I must say it is not one of my favourites....
She has worn it before, last year I think

Source: Polfoto

its just not a very flattering dress, i don't know if its the print or the way it hangs, put it in the back of the closet for awhile. but she looks beautiful in the photos and the color is good. i was wondering why she had to sit by herself. i know the liw was nearby but not enough to talk to easily, and isn't part of the fun sharing moments with your companion. also for security why would you sit her alone a sitting target, mix her in with people not isolated. were there metal detectors? who are the people behind her please lets hope they were security people. sorry i'm touchy today about security.

JessRulz said:
Here's a full length picture of Mary's dress. I must say it is not one of my favourites....
She has worn it before, last year I think

Source: Polfoto

Yes, I think she has worn this dress before. I can't recall when...but it's been a while. I personally don't think the dress is too bad but what it's missing is that certain pizazz that her other outfits usually have...no? Just my opinion ;)

Sue has worn that dress at a musical show called "The Beaty and the Beast" , if i'm not mistaken.

well I think she was not so formal as she use to be in other events!

She will be relatively busy those days. After the two day visit to Prague she has a few engagements at home and then it's off to Russia for the reburial of Empress Dagmar.

hope to see good pictures of these new trip of Princess Mary!lets wait and see her selection of dress!
It seams like Princess Mary likes to dress little Christian in an unformal way and she likes Gap fashion!!!!

Last edited:
Australian said:
Her Royal Highness Crown Princess Mary will visit Prague 21 – 22 September 2006. The Crown Princess will be received at Prague Castle by the wife of the President of Czech Republic, Livia Klausová, and at Prague City Hall by Mayor of the City of Prague, Pavel Bém

http://www.ambprag.um.dk/da/menu/OmOs/Nyheder/Bes%C3%B8giPragafHKHKronprinsesseMary21.-22.september2006-presseprogram(p%C3%A5engelsk).htm

Does anyone know if Mary take littel Christian with her to Prague and then to Russia with Frederik ?
Christian has growend alot but is he still to littel to be out his mum and dad ?

Last edited by a moderator:
where she will be staying in Prague? This is an official visit so I really doubt that she takes Christian with her, but I would like to see her husband with her!!!!I think this event should be made with the couple together!

Alisa said:
She will be relatively busy those days. After the two day visit to Prague she has a few engagements at home and then it's off to Russia for the reburial of Empress Dagmar.
It sure seems to me that Mary's working much harder than her hubby. Or is it that she typically gets more press coverage than him, as the media is more likely to be interested in a beautiful woman than in a guy? Anyway, for some reason Fred's never struck me as a hard working guy, whereas on the other hand, Mary I could see as a workaholic somehow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom