Crown Princess Mary, Current Events 6: May - November 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think every princess has one. yeah its sort of an old fashioned name. probably "aide" or "assistant" would sum it up a bit better.

Her Majesty, That is a great website, the way the articles are presented reminds me of The Royalist news website dedicated to all things Windsor. I like the story of Prince Henrik giving a puppy to the Queen on her birthday since she lost her dog (I assume of old age).

JessRulz said:
Yes, that's Caroline Heering, Mary's lady-in-waiting

Thanks for that, JessRulz.

Where's the crowd btw? Can't seem to work out if there were people lining up to see Mary other than the officials from those photos which is unusual isn't it? I thought she's very popular in Denmark?

What is she doing in this picture? She looks a little lost...probably just looking at the speaker or at what is being demonstrated...right? I like her skirt.

Does anyone know what her schedule is like for the next few weeks?

Does anyone know if the two books release about Mary have her agreement?Are they official?
Thanks!

Last edited:
biboquinhas said:
Does anyone know if the two books release about Mary have her agreement?Are they official?
Thanks!

Hi biboquinhas, I have both Mary books, and I don't think that either of them are "official" as in commissioned by the palace, but one of them, "Mary - Crown Princess of Denmark", which is written by two Danish authors, seems to be the more official of the two, so if I am wrong and one of them is official, it would more than likely be this one, as opposed to "There's Something About Mary". I checked inside the book covers and it didn't mention anything about being published with the palace/Mary's agreement or approval. Hope that helps! :flowers:

Thanks johann for the pictures of Mary at the fashion fair! :)
Mary looked nice, she has worn this outfit before, but this time it was worn better IMO, the first time her hair let her down. Much better this time

Crown Princess Mary Opens The Odense Flowershow; August 16th, 2006

Mary baptizing a flower "Kronprinsessens Klokkeblomst" - The Crown Princess Bell flower (or something like that) After that she spent half an hour looking at the flowers before she attended a closed lunch. Pic from Fyens stiftstidene. Next to her HC Andersen:rolleyes: and the Mayor of Odense

fyenshm5.jpg

Caroline Heering did look very elegant today after som rather dreary dresses at the fashionweek
from TV2

Fyens stiftstidene also has a HUGE photospecial but I just leave the link since the new rules, press Næste.
http://www.fyens.dk/modules/xphoto/slideshow.php?slideshowid=138060

Last edited:
a few more pictures..

ODENSE, DENMARK
2006-08-16.
Crown princess Mary opens Odense Flowershow in Odense.

(from Stefan Lindblom/Starstock)

Thank you very much Purple-platinum for those very nice clear pictures !!!

I love this hat on Mary! I liked it, too when she wore it during her pregnancy. :) She looks really pretty in it!

I don`t like this hat and I don`t like how does it look on her.

I really don't like ir all! She looks like she is pregnant again! Not a very good choice to me!

That kind of hat is good for a sunny wheater - you don'e must take a sun-glasses:ROFLMAO:

Btw. since last family photo-sesion I think that she is pregnant again. But maybe that's only not quite good choice of clothes...
We should waite and see for any news about that is she or she's not.

Last edited:
Princess Mary looks very beautiful,lovely and elegant!!!Her dress is very nice:)

WOW!!!!:flowers: :flowers: I absolutely LOVE the black and beige-ish dress she wore!! It is just my style and it looks great on Mary...I LOVE IT!!! :flowers: :)

Thanks for the link, ltd20. The pictures of Mary of fantastic! She looks great and fresh in the outfits she's been in lately! :D Again, I love the black and beige dress and the outfit for the Flowers, too.

Thanks for the photos Larzen & Jess!! :)
Mary looked very nice, the last time she wore that hat it was also at another flower baptism, I believe it was the Kronprinsesse Mary rose

Does anybody know when Mary's next engagement is? I know she deserves some days of rest but I love being able to see her in official outings and checking out her great outfits.

ldt20 said:
Does anybody know when Mary's next engagement is? I know she deserves some days of rest but I love being able to see her in official outings and checking out her great outfits.
According to the couple's site (http://www.kronprinsparret.dk/9000c - activities only in Danish) her next engagement is on Sunday when she participates in a family course arranged by the Danish Heart Association which she is patron for.
Then again on Thurday, 24, at the opening of the Nordic conference on child care at Frederiksberg.

well I think she must be pregnant again I consider the choice for these outfits not really good choice for her if she is not pregnant.But I also think that 9 months is a short time to get pregnant again

She's just come back from almost two months holiday...she has had plenty of rest...!

She can have holidays until now, but with photographers which are huntig her 24/7 it's not rest, but it's stress.

Piaa said:
She's just come back from almost two months holiday...she has had plenty of rest...!

Really!!!!!!!! Two months holiday?????????? :cool:

Could you please give us the FACT!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom